PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Updates - From IM.com

druid138
04-20-2017, 04:55 PM
Source: http://ironmaiden.com/news/article/see-the-show-play-the-game

"More awesome stuff will be coming to Legacy of the Beast over the next few months, including Clairvoyant and Trooper Eddie characters, along with Social Chat and new world 'Night City' - inspired by early Maiden and London's East End."

druid138-6195

Tritium
04-20-2017, 06:31 PM
Looks promising. I only hope that the new updates will also fix the plethora of bugs the game currently has.

Mizrael
04-22-2017, 06:13 AM
Yeah! just like when someone on FB promised us that the first 3 months of 2017 will be AMAZING! with global arena release and BNW following 2 weeks after that...BLAH BLAH

it's the end of the 4th month and BNW still nowhere in sight. so i would probably read this as "in the upcoming YEARS...

Patrice-1201
04-22-2017, 08:39 AM
Yeah! just like when someone on FB promised us that the first 3 months of 2017 will be AMAZING! with global arena release and BNW following 2 weeks after that...BLAH BLAH

it's the end of the 4th month and BNW still nowhere in sight. so i would probably read this as "in the upcoming YEARS...

I bet that Trooper Eddie will be available as Soul Fragments from Iron Coins and Clairvoyant Eddie from Soul Fragments from Trooper points...