PDA

View Full Version : The Crazy Mad GARDEN OF ASET

Bob.A.Smith-6226
08-03-2016, 08:22 PM
How many of ya'll have had a problem with this lady?

And her Fury attack?

I've been testing a team that was easily able to take her out, on the Hard level.

Eddie gets extra attacks with his chain knuckles plus his Future attack Trance doubles Power gained.

Axis Soldier gets extra attacks for whole team.

Harpy reduces enemy Fury and Power with her Power attack.

Wicker Man Eddie has that Past Power Crumble attack which reduces Fury of enemy and gains Power based on Fury drained.

Vaseodin
08-03-2016, 08:49 PM
I hope she is a payable character. She is a monster, no doubt.

Trystangst
08-03-2016, 09:40 PM
Her Fury is her Ace in the Hole. When that's full, that's when the revive/full heal happens. If you don't want to be fighting for days, you need to either have serious damage output, or a way to keep that bar from filling.

Kaijester
08-03-2016, 10:20 PM
And have fun clearing Madness level skull which you can only use basic abilities on her.

Trystangst
08-03-2016, 11:09 PM
And have fun clearing Madness level skull which you can only use basic abilities on her.

Just need the right Allies :D I've 3 starred/sharded/whateverd it.

Jennie-5128
08-03-2016, 11:19 PM
See, I did that BEFORE I got Blue Allied Soldier; therefore I hadn't got used to relying on him for everything :þ

Gonzo
08-04-2016, 01:46 AM
See, I did that BEFORE I got Blue Allied Soldier; therefore I hadn't got used to relying on him for everything :þ

Don't remind me. I leveled my Blue Allied Soldier when I was in Underworld. Even though, I feel it was better to find out how great he is in a late stage, the game would've been boring.

I'm sure I've spoiled a lot of people with my Underworld Madness post :P

Jennie-5128
08-04-2016, 08:29 AM
Gonzo, yeah, I'm kind of glad I worked out other ways of doing things :)

Witkacy
08-28-2016, 08:58 PM
Hi everyone :)
If any of you experienced players could give me some advice how to pass the level on madness difficulty, using just basic abilities would be just great, please... I've simply stuck and can't figure how to beat the winged lady - she constantly revives her dead sisters I believe though the battle lasts forever... My starting line-up is as follows: ST - Carriage Rider Eddie, RM - Corrupt General, LM - The Nomad, DEF - Speed Of Light Eddie (I use him to steal fury off the lass, yet despite he does steal it, the bar keeps filling over time and everything starts all over again...) She can't beat me as I can cure myself in time, yet the same goes vice-versa, so... on this battlefield no one wins :(

Gonzo
08-28-2016, 09:27 PM
You shouldn't have any kind of problems with those characters... are your talismans leveled up?

ST Striker
RM Right Midfielder
LM Left Midfielder
Def Defender...

????????????? What is that? o.O

Witkacy
08-28-2016, 10:08 PM
You shouldn't have any kind of problems with those characters... are your talismans leveled up?

ST Striker
RM Right Midfielder
LM Left Midfielder
Def Defender...

????????????? What is that? o.O

Gonzo :)

Thanks for the reply, man... Well... the talismans you've mentioned above are leveled but not yet maxed out, I'm afraid... Some 3*, others 4* by now... I've been playing the game just for two weeks you know... Doing the best I can, mate... Already finished first stage every level on gold, second one on normal and hard and so the third the same... Been playing underwold on normal and half way on hard, but I left it for some time... Too much dying and reviving the fallen comerades :) Still can't find many of evo shards or runes... It came to my mind that to grab 'em all and make the strong team for myself like packed 4 or 5* characters - you DO NEED 4 or 5* characters... But if would have them already, not bothered to upgrade right? Was lucky enough to have this good allies and so CR Eddie, yet for most of the time I was struggling with 3* Eddie, which I managed to upgrade to 4* with big pain... Still banging the head against the wall on some levels like this one...
As for ST, RM, LM and DEF... I am a big fan of football as well LOL :)

I am a real newbie and still learn the game by trial and errors way... Thank you kindly for helping me out... Have a nice evening :)
Cheers,

Witkacy-2631

Gonzo
08-29-2016, 01:37 AM
Well... this level is super tricky. In fact I unlocked that secret location after I unlocked the Battlefield Madness one. But again, you have amazing characters.

Check the talisman guide and choose the best ones for your characters. Talismans are THE most important thing in the game.

Regarding updrading or not, some of the best characters come as a 3* or even at 1*... The Magus Allied Soldier is almost a must and he's a 3* character.