PDA

View Full Version : Talisman specials in arena

Monte47
04-22-2017, 10:38 PM
Hey, I don't have a toon that has a talisman special (i.e. Meteor talisman special) that I use in the PVP, but I do have those on my nomad and am thinking of using it.

My question is, do any of you have a talisman set that gives you a special, and if so, does it trigger for you in the arena?

Thanks. Eskiggalu-8063

Coletrain
04-22-2017, 11:46 PM
I haven't used the Meteor or Comet talismans in the Arena, but my guess is that your defense won't have enough time to build the power to use it. Too high of a power cost for the benefit imo, at least for PVP.

Monte47
04-23-2017, 12:03 AM
I haven't used the Meteor or Comet talismans in the Arena, but my guess is that your defense won't have enough time to build the power to use it. Too high of a power cost for the benefit imo, at least for PVP.

Ah. Ok. I figured wouldn't. Need to tweak that Nomad again then

konstifik
04-24-2017, 12:15 PM

If you go second, you'll have 9 power in your first round. So, it'll be enough to have a toon with Energize passive (Gunner COTD, Gunner Possessed Rockets), a power stealing toon (Cyborg Eddie, Gunner Corrupt Droid, Alliance General) or a toon with Energy talismans to use the Meteor or Comet skills in the first round if you go second.