PDA

View Full Version : ETA of next update?

ConfusedGuru
08-04-2016, 05:53 AM
Hi devs!

Just curious of when we can expect the next bug-fixing update? My shards have been piling up for two weeks now, really want to use them...

And what else can we expect? Some new content like new allies, new Eddies or new talismans?

Great game by the way!! :)

Gonzo
08-04-2016, 05:56 AM
I've read somewhere that they don't like to set dates for updates, which is understandable from a dev point of view.

I hope it's soon though, I'd really like to play Night City and see what new mechanics it brings.

Matt_LOTB
08-04-2016, 04:35 PM
Hi Guru,

As Gonzo noted, I can't give a specific date, but we do plan to have the new update out very soon. We're putting the finishing touches on it now, so barring any unforeseen disasters it shold be in your hands pretty quick.

I went through and pulled together the patch notes for it last night before going home, there's a lot of big fixes and some shiny new stuff in this update.

Soon.

-M

Gonzo
08-04-2016, 04:38 PM
Night City confirmed???? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BillLion
08-04-2016, 04:40 PM
Hi Guru,

As Gonzo noted, I can't give a specific date, but we do plan to have the new update out very soon. We're putting the finishing touches on it now, so barring any unforeseen disasters it shold be in your hands pretty quick.

I went through and pulled together the patch notes for it last night before going home, there's a lot of big fixes and some shiny new stuff in this update.

Soon.

-M

Thanks for answering this. Looking forward to it!

JCJNL92
08-04-2016, 10:29 PM
I hope they fix the bug regarding Pharoah Dog not doing any damage(which seems to happen after using a skill shard on the character)!

ConfusedGuru
08-05-2016, 05:44 AM
Hi Matt, thanks for replying!

I wasn't asking for a specific date, just an estimate. I am a software developer myself so I know how difficult it can be to commit to an exact date.

Well, let's hope for a smooth release then! :)