PDA

View Full Version : Any 1 or 2 star worth keeping or evolving?

LegoMech
08-04-2016, 06:39 AM
So I've finally collected a decent amount of 3* allies and I was looking at some of the 2 and 1 * allies I've been holding on to and wondering if it is worth it. Some of them have really neat abilities but the 4* and 5* characters have a lot of cool passive abilities and seem better.

I have seen a couple of 3* allies upped to 5* on some of my Troopers and they kick major butt (especially the level 80 undead allied soldier) so I can see the value in upgrading some of them.

So my question is, are there any 1* or 2* worth keeping that could be worth leveling to 4 or 5 * in the long run, or is it better to just sell them to free up slots?

Adrea
08-04-2016, 06:50 AM
Hi,

If you find a nice character i say get it to 1* till 5*
http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?507-Best-farming-place-healer-fighter-mage-gunner-and-assassin
I am seeking them :P

Lechamp-4825
08-05-2016, 09:59 AM
The only reason I don't really try and level any 1* and 2* mobs any higher is cos they don't have any bonus passive abilities which makes them not really as good as the rarer mobs.

Olevipoeg
08-05-2016, 10:21 AM
The only reason I don't really try and level any 1* and 2* mobs any higher is cos they don't have any bonus passive abilities which makes them not really as good as the rarer mobs.
Desert guardian has Block for example. I'm using it quite a lot to keep weaker chars alive. I was force to start over and it's quite good on early stages.

LegoMech
08-07-2016, 05:03 PM
Thanks for asking this. I am in the same boat. Only have one 4* but now have several 3* and am wondering if any 1 or 2* are worth it in the long run. The passive abilities on the natural 4* just seem so good!

All I know for sure is I plan to evolve Soldier Eddie all the way - he's just so versatile I don't even use my other Eddies any more.

aur0ra85
08-07-2016, 05:14 PM
I am curious as well, the red imp believe it or not can one shot my samurai Eddie if equipped and leveled properly. That's 18000 true damage. The red possessed rifle hits hard. The dice can do some work as can that green undead guardian in kingdom of the sands.
I feel what you're looking for is a character that does true damage, unfortunately most characters like this seem to be "glass cannons" and fairly squishy. due to the rarity of the level 5 upgrade shard sets it might be a while before someone gets brave/drunk enough to try it.