PDA

View Full Version : How to spend 10.000 Ironite?

ironmaiden84
04-23-2017, 09:07 PM
Hey guys,

I have plenty of Ironite (almost 11k) left and I barely use any of it. So as a daily player who plays twice a day I don't need any sands refill (so much time I don't have on each session) but the naturally refill by time is enough to use all troopers and so on. Gold is also no need to buy, there is about 55. mio. left and some mio will be coming soon from the achievements. So there might be only souls left to buy or do you have any other suggestions? I thought of course that saving some Ironite for future content would be nice but I could still spend 5-6k and have plenty of it in the bank.

What would you do?

Patrice-1201
04-23-2017, 09:32 PM
Hey guys,

I have plenty of Ironite (almost 11k) left and I barely use any of it. So as a daily player who plays twice a day I don't need any sands refill (so much time I don't have on each session) but the naturally refill by time is enough to use all troopers and so on. Gold is also no need to buy, there is about 55. mio. left and some mio will be coming soon from the achievements. So there might be only souls left to buy or do you have any other suggestions? I thought of course that saving some Ironite for future content would be nice but I could still spend 5-6k and have plenty of it in the bank.

What would you do?

No hesitation buy about ten packs of 10 sacrificial souls. You will get plenty of great rooms and those you don't want will feed the sacrifice vortex

hold
04-23-2017, 09:35 PM
Hey guys,

What would you do?

I'd buy 30 sacrificial souls and for the next 30 days open one each day. In this case you have something to look forward to every day. :)

The rest I would continue to save for other upcoming events.

ironmaiden84
04-23-2017, 09:37 PM
No hesitation buy about ten packs of 10 sacrificial souls. You will get plenty of great rooms and those you don't want will feed the sacrifice vortex

That's something which I had in my mind as well

druid138
04-23-2017, 11:12 PM
I've been having good enough luck with the Sacrificial Souls that I'd plan to spend it all on them, no question.

Of course, I'd do it one 10-pack at a time, in case my luck started to change.

As a side note, I've had very good luck so far converting Regular Souls into Sacrificial Souls at the altar. With current LoL Regular Soul drop rates, I think it may be cheaper to get Sacrificial Souls via SoT refills. 90 Ironite gets 3 refills which has been generating 30-40 Regular Souls in LoL VII-X, which is often enough to get a Sacrificial Soul back from the altar. Plus, you get all the other LoL loot and essence for the Vortex. Downside obviously is the extra time needed to farm.

druid138-6195

BillLion
04-23-2017, 11:23 PM
Ha -that would be very easy for me to do. Sacrificial souls as others have said. Have an epic blowout soul party

Enti
04-25-2017, 02:37 PM
Have an epic blowout soul party

Wonderful phrase :D

IZI
04-25-2017, 04:36 PM
I've been having good enough luck with the Sacrificial Souls that I'd plan to spend it all on them, no question.

Of course, I'd do it one 10-pack at a time, in case my luck started to change.

As a side note, I've had very good luck so far converting Regular Souls into Sacrificial Souls at the altar. With current LoL Regular Soul drop rates, I think it may be cheaper to get Sacrificial Souls via SoT refills. 90 Ironite gets 3 refills which has been generating 30-40 Regular Souls in LoL VII-X, which is often enough to get a Sacrificial Soul back from the altar. Plus, you get all the other LoL loot and essence for the Vortex. Downside obviously is the extra time needed to farm.

druid138-6195

I agree, drops of regular souls seem very good now through LoL.

cmndr brain
05-04-2017, 01:38 AM
I'm jealous. How the hell do you get that much ironite!? I'm certainly not the greatest player, but I really enjoy the game. I play twice a day and try to use all my troopers. I have had terrible luck with any of the souls I to happen to obtain. Rare souls usually give me something I already have 5 of. If I get one more 3 or 4 star allied soldier, I'm gonna throw my phone across the room! I've sacrificed 11 of them already. As far as ironite, it takes me a couple of weeks just to get over 300. What am I doing wrong?

yojo
05-04-2017, 02:23 AM
Nice to meet you IronMaiden84, we have been troopers from a lot of time ago. It's impressive the amount of ironites, I think you should buy the rare mega pack X (7-10 ) and a fews talisman power up pack

slauki
05-04-2017, 05:12 PM
hey man, i'm in the exact same situation for months now. the only things i ever bought with ironite is rainbow souls in special events and on occation a sow refill on saturdays.
that's how you get new chars and since the game is time consuming enough i cannot see the argument in buying something else.

i really hate buying farmable stuff like xp-runes and such things...

so IMO souls are the way to go...