PDA

View Full Version : Strike Talismas broken

Kutte
04-24-2017, 07:03 AM
they will bring a new level of OPness, i think we all can imagine what they will do to PvArenaAI.
But as an extra they are totally broken right now.

- it seems that they - just like most things - trigger way more often on AI. Lots of fun with broken immunity/shell + prisoner/AoF
- they are triggered on reflect shields. that causes a loop
- they are triggered on Strike Talismans. that also cause loops
- they are triggered on buffs (??). Also causes loops. Funny thing: they can target your own team.

i've seen this many times in Arena and in campaign.
Corrupt Rescuer just used Resuscitate and went berserk right after.
These two Pics are from today, secret Level normal and hard

how could the last updates passed qc?

hold
04-24-2017, 09:24 AM
they will bring a new level of OPness, i think we all can imagine what they will do to PvArenaAI.
But as an extra they are totally broken right now.

- it seems that they - just like most things - trigger way more often on AI. Lots of fun with broken immunity/shell + prisoner/AoF
- they are triggered on reflect shields. that causes a loop
- they are triggered on Strike Talismans. that also cause loops
- they are triggered on buffs (??). Also causes loops. Funny thing: they can target your own team.

i've seen this many times in Arena and in campaign.
Corrupt Rescuer just used Resuscitate and went berserk right after.
These two Pics are from today, secret Level normal and hard

how could the last updates passed qc?

In the German description it reads that strike talismans will give a 35% chance to counter strike. But either I am extremly unlucky or the counter 100%. It didn't bother me with Endure up but the toon of the other team basically countered every single strike. That was also more than one fight now. So I consider them triggering 100% and not 35% as stated.

Another new toy that seems to be rushed out without thorough testing what makes only certain toons (that you need to be lucky enough to have) way stronger. While I do like the idea of counters in general they are way too strong as they are now and just introduce more imbalance especially with all the other bugs in place.

Instead of ironing stuff out that is already there the devs seem to throw more stuff into the ring that can and does break just more things. I know a lot of people are waiting for new content (including me) but I'd rather have the most annoying bugs sorted out first and would be willing to wait a little bit longer for new content.

Kutte
04-24-2017, 09:30 AM
there are many german descriptions that are faulty or completely wrong. at least used to be. i don't play in german anymore.
if you use them on your own team 35% seems about right. on defense its 100% or close to it. it's the same as any other skills/buffs on defense teams. prisoner stuns everytime, visions steals all buffs from 3 or 4 toons everytime, voidshields/healings trigger everytime etc pp

hold
04-24-2017, 09:32 AM
there are many german descriptions that are faulty or completely wrong. at least used to be. i don't play in german anymore.
if you use them on your own team 35% seems about right. on defense its 100% or close to it. it's the same as any other skills/buffs on defense teams. prisoner stuns everytime, visions steals 3 or 4 buffs everytime, voidshields/healings trigger everytime etc pp

I got the game in English as well but the announcements always redirect me to the German versions (and the translations are horrible and quite often don't make sense at all).

Liebhild
04-24-2017, 11:04 AM
That is what I wrote several times, they are manipulating the probabilties.

hold
04-24-2017, 11:30 AM
That is what I wrote several times, they are manipulating the probabilties.

I'm sure as well they do. Funny you never got an answer and that is evidence enough I guess. Just with souls RNG it's the same thing. If I would have kept them all I probably could have built a football team with SSDs and another team with magus CoTD or green Pyros.

Thedarkness
04-24-2017, 06:34 PM
The loop is worse when the strike equipped toon is a multiple hitter. If it runs into any sort of reflecting shield it will think its being attacked 3-5-6 times each reflect so it becomes an infinite loop of death.

LordOsiris
04-25-2017, 03:09 PM
Hi Folks, first message here.

I'm guessing the lord of light warrior has the same thing happening. My toons have a shield from the void talisman. I'm getting killed by the LoL after the shield is being triggered. 30+ attacks until the entire team is dead.

Thedarkness
04-25-2017, 07:46 PM
Its because they "fixed" the counterattack passive that was acting a bit spotty. This game is just a tragic comedy at this point. So sad cause somewhere in there there is a great game thats fun to play.