PDA

View Full Version : [Idea] Got to Catch em All! We need an EddieDex

kjtaylor13
08-04-2016, 06:57 AM
Morning All

I'm not one or walking much so walking about catching all them pokemon seems too much like hard work. So thought, can I get all the Characters in LotB. But to do that me need our own Pokedex, or EddieDex.

To begin with just a list of available Characters and Classes, and there rarity would be good. Does it already exist? I've seen the Character sub here, but that seems to be concentrating on the Eddies and super Rares.

How Many slots would I need to have em all?

Cheers

Kevin

Atheist
08-04-2016, 07:04 AM
hmmmm....Eddiedex... I like the idea overall! And let me take it one step higher, If Eddies were like pokemons it would be like Pikachu. Outside of the Pokeballs. Imagine having an army of Eddies zombies to follow you around. \m/

Gonzo
08-04-2016, 07:24 AM
Paint LVL over 9000!!!!

THIS IS ART!!!!! LOL

Atheist
08-04-2016, 08:02 AM
Teh skillz 2 stroonk 2 be ignored

Trystangst
08-04-2016, 02:46 PM
Well there's 15 Eddies, and I remember reading somewhere that there's about 80 Ally units. So if you're not keeping doubles I'd say about 100 slots. I've actually started keeping one of everything, and I'm up to 44 of 55 slots.

kjtaylor13
08-04-2016, 03:35 PM
Well there's 15 Eddies, and I remember reading somewhere that there's about 80 Ally units. So if you're not keeping doubles I'd say about 100 slots. I've actually started keeping one of everything, and I'm up to 44 of 55 slots.

Great thanks for that. I'm going to need more slots soon. Hopefully support will sort my Eternity pack and ironite soon so can buy some.

Ta

Kevin

Gonzo
08-04-2016, 03:38 PM
Teh skillz 2 stroonk 2 be ignored

I've seen the Mona Lisa more than once, and it's underewhelming... This belongs in the Louvre!!!!!!

PS: I was more of a MTG player :P

kjtaylor13
08-04-2016, 03:42 PM
I've seen the Mona Lisa more than once, and it's underewhelming... This belongs in the Louvre!!!!!!

PS: I was more of a MTG player :P

My game of choice was Netrunner. But played MTG, Pokemon, harry potter, and a few others too.

Got MTG installed on my tablet too.

Trystangst
08-04-2016, 03:43 PM
Great thanks for that. I'm going to need more slots soon. Hopefully support will sort my Eternity pack and ironite soon so can buy some.

Ta

Kevin

Slots get way too expensive for ironite, unless you just like spending lots of real cash on it. To go from 55 to 60 slots is only 90,000 gold, but a massive 60 Ironite.

kjtaylor13
08-04-2016, 03:46 PM
Slots get way too expensive for ironite, unless you just like spending lots of real cash on it. To go from 55 to 60 slots is only 90,000 gold, but a massive 60 Ironite.

You get12mil gold with the Eternity pack.

kjtaylor13
08-18-2016, 11:52 AM
Hi,

So an update on my mission to collect them all. I currently have 90/100 slots filled.
11 of which are Eddies. So will I have room with the 10 slots left, cant seem to buy any more than 100. And What am I missing?

Here is my Character List by Class
Assasin:
3&4*: Vampire Hunter Eddie, Corrupt Harpy, Pyro Soldier, Imp, Souless Demon, Undead Marauder, Meathead, Undead Axis Gunner, Light Voidling, Mummy Dog, Possesed Mine

Warrior:
5*: Samurai Eddie
3&4*: Axis Bomber Boy, Troll, Eddie, Run to the Hills Eddie, Rocket Dog, Angel of Fear, Demon Dog, Souless Demon, Harpy, Desert Warrior, Possessed Rockets, Wickerdog King, Hell Dice, Imp, Possesed Mine, Voidling, Pharoh Sun Spirit, Crimson Hourglass, Meathead, Wolf Cultist, Corrupted Ox Soul, Possesed Rifle, Wickerdog of Day, Golden Son

Gunner:
3-4*: Allied Bomber Boy, Cyborg Eddie, Possesed Rockets, Soldier Eddie, Possessed Mine, Undead Hunter, Sandworm, Golden Son

Magus:
5*: Pharaoh Dog King,
3-4*: Carriage Rider Eddie, Child of the Damned, Allied Soldier, Pharaoh Dog, Speed of Light Eddie, Wicker Man Eddie, Axis Soldier, Corrupt Owl Cultist, Hell Dice, Masked Harpy,Wickerdog Queen, Wickerdog of night, Possessed Mine, Pharaoh Water Spirit, Dark Hourglass, Meathead, Owl Cultist, Corrupted Ox Soul, Possessed Rockets, Sandworm, Golden Son, Newborn of Light

Sentinel:
5*:Mummy Eddie
3-4*: Allied Bomber Boy, Rock Golem, Souless Demon, , Pyro Soldier, Visions Eddie, Angel of Strife, Corrupt Ox Cultist, Hell Dice, Allied Soldier, Undead Allied Soldier, Dessert Guardian, Dog of War, Pharaoh Sand Spirit, Undead Guardian, Hourglass, Meathead, Ox Cultist, Corrupted Ox Soul, Sandworm, Golden Son, Newborn of Light

Gotta Catch em all

Kevin

Gernak
08-19-2016, 01:41 AM
To kjtaylor, some that I have that aren't on your list are
Assassin
4* artillery dog
3* axis soldier
Axis bomber boy
Desert rider
Burning mummy dog
Possessed mine
Warriors
5* The Nomad
4* The Wicker Man
3* Undead Axis Gunner
Gunners
3* Undead Allied Soldier
2* Possessed Machine gun
voidling
Magus
5* Corrupt General- formerly Axis Commander
3* Newborn of light
Sentinel
5* Alliance General
Pharaoh Eddie

Gonzo
08-19-2016, 04:15 AM
All the new guys, The Golden Sons and the Newborn of Lights :P

Eagleknight
08-19-2016, 05:46 AM
Still haven't got the Newborn Lights toon what does it drop from? I got 2 Golden Sons 1 from a rare shard and 1 from a common shard. The drop rate is very low as I have converted 212 common shares today.

Dutch
08-19-2016, 08:22 AM
i just pulled the warrior son i have the axis one and the sentinel newborn, but really want the magus son as its got an auto revive passive

Gonzo
08-19-2016, 08:28 AM
The Golden Sons seem to be the best ones of this new batch as they have passive abilities. Still don't know about the assassin and the warrior ones because they were deleted, glitch problems.

Dutch
08-19-2016, 08:30 AM
The Golden Sons seem to be the best ones of this new batch as they have passive abilities. Still don't know about the assassin and the warrior ones because they were deleted, glitch problems.

You mean the assassin and warrior newborn ones?

Gonzo
08-19-2016, 08:45 AM
AFAIK newborns dont have passives. Golden Sons do.

Dutch
08-19-2016, 08:49 AM
my assassin and warrior golden sons dont have passives, i know the magus has an auto revive one and the sentinel a healing one

Gonzo
08-19-2016, 09:46 AM

---------------------------------------------------------------

Dutch
08-19-2016, 09:52 AM

No passive on this assassin Golden Son

Gonzo
08-19-2016, 10:12 AM

That's exactly what I said!!!! The assasin and the warrior ones seem to have glitched passives. That's why they got deleted.

At least that's what I understood about Matt's post.

Dutch
08-19-2016, 10:14 AM
That's exactly what I said!!!! The assasin and the warrior ones seem to have glitched passives. That's why they got deleted.

At least that's what I understood about Matt's post.

ohhhh now it makes sense, i thought you meant that the characters got deleted! i wonder what passives they were, any idea?

Gonzo
08-19-2016, 10:22 AM
No idea. I might be wrong though, Matts post wasn't too clear. He said that they were having problems with some passives in 2 dungeons, assassin and warrior.

I found the post

- I had previously made mention of the fact that an ability interaction bug delayed our release of these dungeons slightly. for the time being, we have disabled the offending ability. The impact of this is that the Warrior and Assassin Dungeons will currently not use their full suite of skills. We will correct this in a future update. For now, those two dungeons may be a little easier than their intended design.
- You will now be able to pull the Golden Son and Newborn of Light from the Book of Souls - however any of those characters with the 'Revenge' passive ability will not trigger that ability until the ability is fixed in the update mentioned above.

None of the other Golden Sons have a passive with that name AFAIK.

Dutch
08-19-2016, 10:26 AM
cool cheers man, got my warrior up to 5* now, he's beasty

kjtaylor13
08-31-2016, 01:38 PM
Hi,

Updated my team, see my previous post here (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?553-Idea-Got-to-Catch-em-All!-We-need-an-EddieDex&p=6717&viewfull=1#post6717). 90/100 filled with unique characters. If I get round to it i'll try and create a ticklist that can generate a team list......

Do we know how many game characters there is, is there an Official list any where......

Thanks