PDA

View Full Version : remove me

Kutte
04-28-2017, 06:27 AM
feel free to remove me.
played every single day since august 2016 and i'm sick of grinding GoD on auto since Nov for nothing and i'm sick of the massive, gamebreaking bugs.

thanks for the badges, thanks to the community

hold
04-28-2017, 06:42 AM
feel free to remove me.
played every single day since august 2016 and i'm sick of grinding GoD on auto since Nov for nothing and i'm sick of the massive, gamebreaking bugs.

thanks for the badges, thanks to the community

You are free :)

I had a nice morning as well. Handed in 11 Sacrificial souls and got 11 3* dupes and after that Arena would not load anymore. Well I could start the fight but the game hung. So I tried a different device - the same. Reinstalled the game -> same. Because I tried different devices and reinstalled it was account related. I lost 5 fights because of the bugs.

So I played a few normal grinds and tried Arena after that again and it worked. But I am quite fed up as well.

I will reach out to support soon because I want to change my email address in the game that I can hand over / sell my account to someone else. Somebody might have more fun with this mess. In theory I got quite a good aresenal full of toons but some of my main ones I can't use because they are nerfed into oblivion or they simply don't work as intended.

Ian
04-28-2017, 07:58 AM
Kutte, I dont really know you but I've liked many of your posts, you seem a smart guy. It sounds like you are burned out right now, but I hope you can have a little break and maybe come back to the game in future.

scott-5496
04-28-2017, 09:23 AM
I will be sad to see you go Kutte - you have been an excellent Trooper for me. I do understand your view though as it is getting tedious at best - it is a pure grind with only the odd glimmer of light and the odd decent PVP battle - even they are grinding now to be honest. Literally little in the way of new content that makes a difference and I just have very general fears for the game - there is little movement in the top 50 PVP which tells me that the game is gaining little traction with those out of the top 50. I just sense that there are maybe 100 or so players doing much in PVP and for a world wide game that is not good. I can only hope that PVE is still working for the less experienced players as I think reading game player numbers across the globe would be very worrying......

I hope you come back Kutte and if you do and need a trooper do drop me a line - I am sure I will still be here!

slauki
04-28-2017, 10:34 AM
have a good time kutte and enjoy the free time, sad to delete you, but that'S the way things unfortuantly go. best of luck man!

blackbolt
04-28-2017, 10:51 AM
Thank you man, I wish you all the best !

blade685
04-28-2017, 03:53 PM
another good trooper lost :(
See you later perhaps

Nicko
04-28-2017, 09:47 PM
Kutte, I dont really know you but I've liked many of your posts, you seem a smart guy. It sounds like you are burned out right now, but I hope you can have a little break and maybe come back to the game in future.

What he said. Always enjoy your posts.

Best of luck.

Chaosego888
04-30-2017, 04:13 PM
Thanks for the badges and I hope there is reason for you to return someday.