PDA

View Full Version : Warrior LOL getting stuck

LandCrusher70
04-28-2017, 02:59 PM
Warrior LOL is getting 'stuck' performing counter attacks mixed with extra turns.
The last time he must've done 50 counter attacks taking out all of my team with an extra turn every 4th or 5th attack. All I could do is watch my team die.

CrazyHarry-2514
04-29-2017, 07:29 AM
Normally a counter attack should not be triggered by a reflection or another counter attack.
But for some reason this is not the case. Seem to be a bug since the new talisman was introduced.
To avoid this bug don't create any shield that reflects damages (the void shield for example killed my team :( )

LandCrusher70
04-30-2017, 03:45 PM
LAME
Apparently that's what's happening.

turboNOMAD
05-02-2017, 07:29 AM
There is definitely a bug with Counter passive.
If a character should counter the enemy's hit, but this hit kills him or makes disabled (stunned, frozen? etc) - the battle just gets stuck. Issue is reproduced every time such scenario occurs. Only game restart helps, but it resolves the Arena battle as defeat for attacker.

thealchemist
05-02-2017, 12:34 PM
This has happened to me also. I have a character with the void shield talismans and when I got to the boss stage, just constant counter until my team was defeated. Selecting a different character with no such shield fixed it but its a pain.

Killhouse
05-02-2017, 12:46 PM
Normally a counter attack should not be triggered by a reflection or another counter attack.
But for some reason this is not the case. Seem to be a bug since the new talisman was introduced.
To avoid this bug don't create any shield that reflects damages (the void shield for example killed my team :( )

Correct, it's a confirmed bug that there may be a hotfix for this week. This same bug was here back in August/September last year when the LoL dungeons were first introduced. In the Warrior and Assassin dungeons, reflect shields would either trigger the endless back and forth or just freeze the game.

Slim
05-02-2017, 05:31 PM
The Wickerman did that to me today in pvp. I attacked first, and then he countered what seemed like 50 times until i was wiped out. I just watched it unfold, stunned and then laughing. 😵