PDA

View Full Version : Skipped ever single mission in underworld to the beast

Nekroliun
08-04-2016, 09:27 AM
So...
Yesterday i got to underworld and completed the first place, after i completed it i checked out the second one, to my surprise i could skip all of the battles and go straight for the story in the end thus skipping the whole mission?!? I skipped wrath, and now im in wrath and beezlebub (blood brothers) like wtf?!? So am i going to get banned for utilising this glitch, plz no if i check my mp it tells me that i didnt complete any of the chapters and that i still have battles to complete but i can skip them directly to the story at the end.
It is basically that the story parts are unlocked 24/7 but only in underworld, in bf, kingdom of sands and ailing kingdom it didnt happen, i can even post a pic of some missions and the map if i can figure out how i do that.
Imma cry 93h/perday if i get banned, i dont mind losing the *progress* in underworld or anything ofc, i can barely survive in blood brothers and endgame missions anyways443

Atheist
08-04-2016, 09:40 AM
Normally you shouldn't get banned since it's another bug/glitch and you reporting it.
Although they could rollback somehow things because it's something that most likely other people took advantage of.
But anyway I guess nothing bad will happen.
A question is raised ONCE AGAIN here tho. The same question we all have. Adding one more bug/glitch to the endless list....
Just how this game was tested in beta?.....

Vaseodin
08-04-2016, 02:24 PM
Weird glitch. I doubt any banning will happen. It's a bug, not someone trying to take advantage. And either way you have to go back and complete those so it's not like they're skipped and done with.

Bryan-3528
08-04-2016, 02:45 PM
something similiar to that happened to me a few days back, but it wasnt the whole world, it was like 1-2 battles somewhere in the middle as I was progressing. And it was definitely in the underworld. I simply did those battles that were "skipped" to keep my progression consistent and forgot about it until I read this thread.

Nekroliun
08-05-2016, 07:44 AM
Thank god, well i guess we just gotta wait till its patched, but just sayin i never encountered any bug in the game till now!