PDA

View Full Version : 139 days, still nothing...

floki
04-30-2017, 01:48 PM
Ever since the release of viking eddie, i was so hyped up. I'm a huge viking fan, as you could guess by my name. I've been opening 2-3 sentinel souls everyday to get him (139 days have passed since. I've seen so many 4* toons by now, so many bomber boys, angels, pyro soldiers.... I'm not giving up though!! I will update this post as soon as i get him, and then we'll have a huge party. May the RNG be with you!

Shaolin85london
04-30-2017, 01:56 PM
Floki from Norway, Odin the god father is with you, u ll get it. Skole!! 🍻

OdoyleRules
04-30-2017, 02:08 PM
Ever since the release of viking eddie, i was so hyped up. I'm a huge viking fan, as you could guess by my name. I've been opening 2-3 sentinel souls everyday to get him (139 days have passed since. I've seen so many 4* toons by now, so many bomber boys, angels, pyro soldiers.... I'm not giving up though!! I will update this post as soon as i get him, and then we'll have a huge party. May the RNG be with you!

I binged on Vikings one weekend and I caught myself talking like Floki for awhile. I also do not have Viking Eddie. Probably the only reason why I burn some coin or badges is to try and pick him up.

floki
05-01-2017, 05:43 PM
Floki from Norway, Odin the god father is with you, u ll get it. Skole!! 🍻

thank you my friend! i will never give up! we will drink when the time comes!

floki
05-01-2017, 05:44 PM
I binged on Vikings one weekend and I caught myself talking like Floki for awhile. I also do not have Viking Eddie. Probably the only reason why I burn some coin or badges is to try and pick him up.

haha that happened to me too :p good luck!