PDA

View Full Version : Kardas is back

Kardas
05-01-2017, 09:18 AM
Hey everyone,
I'm sure some of you have already spotted me, but RL stuff has died down for a little bit, so I can play some LotB again :)
Currently I'm not entirely sure how long this stretch will last though, because I've reached an important part of my life.
I finally managed to finish my Master's thesis, so I'll graduate from university soonish. So right now I have a bit of a lull while I look for job opportunities. So I'm not sure yet if I can do both a job and LotB currently, but I'll let you know when I'll take another break.

And a few thanks to the 18 Troopers that hung on to me. You didn't have to, but thanks anyway. Hope I can pay you back now.

Also some thanks to the developers. In the two months I was gone I spotted a few nice improvements:
- Game runs like a charm now. Not a single crash to desktop since I started playing. This makes me very happy.
- Daily achievements are way less tedious now. As is the fact that I don't have to clear my inventory every 10 battles.
- My phone battery is also super grateful for the higher speed on auto these days.
- Sacrifice is the most fun I've had in this game in a looooong time.

Speaking of which, I might not have gotten anything good from Sacrificial Souls or Shaman Eddie, but I did get a lot of great things by spending all my souls during that event, including Warrior Undead Rescuer, Assassin Newborn of Light, Sentinel Corrupt Droid, Assassin Corrupt Ox Cultist, DESERT MARAUDER, Tailgunner Eddie, and at last my CARRIAGE RIDER EDDIE.
Now I can finally do that CR GG PDK team. Even if it's probably not as good as it used to be.
Also I can proudly say I have every single Magus character in the game :)

There's also a few things I'm planning on doing now I'm back. I'm gonna make a thread looking at dropchances for Rare, Rare GA, and Legendary Souls, and do a bit more research on burny stuff.

I also don't know how good Navigator Eddie is for grinding and other things, but I like his pirate aesthetic, so I might replace him as my champion once he's Sharded up. Though I may shard up Carriage Rider or Tailgunner as well.

So what else did I miss?

Shaolin85london
05-01-2017, 09:55 AM
Welcome back and congrats for your reached goal! Now u need reliable good daily troops, gonna send you request right now. Shaolinlondo-7198

Ian
05-01-2017, 12:05 PM
Great to see you back Kardas. There have definitely been some food updates since you took a break, just a shame new bugs appeared... Not sure, but you might have missed the chance to get shell and immunity talismans, so hope BNW comes soon. Grats on CR - I'm jealous.

IceManFerrar
05-01-2017, 03:08 PM
Welcome back, mate! I sent you a request...it is always a pleasure and learning experience to read all of your wonderful threads! I have learnt so much from the game thanks to you!

Tritium
05-01-2017, 05:51 PM
Welcome back, Kardas! I'll be looking forward to your next in-depth analysis post on whatever topic next tickles your fancy. :)

Kardas
05-01-2017, 10:07 PM
Thanks guys! I already have two interesting trivia bits:

1. I did log in every day despite not playing, and it seems the Sands of Time boosts from the Daily Rewards stack even if you haven't played. So I had like 450 SoT by the end of April.

2. I saw PDK's heal got buffed again, and tested it. His heal is now at 13%, instead of 10%.

Killhouse
05-02-2017, 12:43 AM
Thanks guys! I already have two interesting trivia bits:

1. I did log in every day despite not playing, and it seems the Sands of Time boosts from the Daily Rewards stack even if you haven't played. So I had like 450 SoT by the end of April.

2. I saw PDK's heal got buffed again, and tested it. His heal is now at 13%, instead of 10%.

Sent an invite, never had the pleasure before but am grateful for all your contributions.

MoonShadow
05-02-2017, 12:10 PM
Hey, Kardas, welcome back!
Missed your input on these forums, looking forward for the thread of dropchances per souls.
Nice toons you’ve got for return, especially the Carriage Rider, Tailgunner & the Desert Marauder!
Like you, I’ve missed the damage reduction & immunity talismans, so let’s hope they’ll come back asap, since I learned that they could be useful in PvP.
Cheers!