PDA

View Full Version : So many problems with Cyborg.

Lord Schmeb
05-01-2017, 10:08 AM
After hours of pulling my hair out, I decided to open the "notepad" on my iPhone and start keeping track of the bullshit. Here is a sampling of random playing times since 4-27 to 5-1 (most of which is PVP):

4:25pm - one of his guys got a 2nd turn for no reason, which then promptly froze the game. Force close, lost match.

4:52 - against same team, ox cultist kept counter attacking dmg shield until team poofed. Lost Match.

4:59 - Cyborg buff steal/heal healed, but didn't steal buffs. Stayed on the blue ice robot.

5:04 - Nomad on other team had "Counter" buff stolen, but he still countered even without the buff. Lost match.

5:05 - Cyborg only stole buffs, but no heal, and only took one of four.

5:15 - Cleared the list and it showed that I'd get 13 Iron Coins per victory; I only rec'd 12 per match.

5:20 - Cyborg "stole" buffs, got about ten big heals from it, but not a single buff dropped from other team, nor transferred.

5:22 - Same fight, "Force Shield" buff from Viking did not wear off SSD for 8 hits.

5:25 - Other team has AoF and he went, then another toon attacked, then another, but for some reason, the whole team got an extra turn, although nobody on my team died, or was below 25% health. Lost match.

11:37 pm - Cyborg still not stealing any buffs, but getting the heals as if he stole them. Ass ox cultist Heal Block not applying to enemies; even when they were 100% clear of buffs.

11:48 - Cyborg screwed out of buffs again. Got the heal, but the mobs kept their buffs.

12:04 - Cyborg again; no buff steal, got the heal though.

10:22am 4-28 -- No buff steal, got the heal.

1:30ish - Another "counter attack" freeze, force close, lost match.

4:14 - Cyborg got the heal, but no buffs. Blue robot, GRE, Red Pyro, Green Bomber Boy. Ironically, the blue robot had no issue stealing the buffs from my Nomad on first turn.

4-29 - 1:30 - Against Gunner GS, my Nomad and Ox suicided the team in Counter/dmg shield, because the gunner wouldn't lose any HP. Took maybe 30 turns in a row until all of my team dead but Nomad and Cyborg, and then froze. Force quit, lost match.

3:16 - Against Assassin NoL, another Counter Attack loop/suicide, frozen, force quit, lost match.

5:29 - Cyborg got the heal for stealing buffs, but didn't actually steal any. GRE, Blue Robot, Prisoner. (Other toon was dead) Lost match.

10:59 - Started a revenge against BrownTowner; got the loading spinning wheel of death, never actually got to the battle, had to force quit; lost match.

11:03 - Exact same thing just happened against cwsangster. Lost match.

11:08 - Same thing as above, except this was an offensive attack. Lost match.

2:38am 4-30 - LOL, level 10. Cyborg steals buffs and gets heals, but buffs stayed on mob.

4-30 4:57pm - Cyborg steals buffs, gets a ton of heals, but buffs stay on enemy and he got none.

5:02 - After other teams blue soldier used his DS buff, game froze, force quit, lost match and 17 game winning streak.

8:24 - LoLX froze after NB of Light did his Perfect Hit buff on Cyborg. Force Quit, lost 8 Ironite.

8:51 - Cyborg got all the heals, but none of the buffs.

8:52 - same match - Cyborg got the heal, but no buffs, and naturally, because he didn't steal the DMG shield from the other team, i got caught in the "counter attack" circle, which of course, froze the game. Force quit. Lost match. So much fun.

9:14 - this is a new one! Cyborg used his buff steal and not only did it heal him (but didn't actually steal any buffs), it also cancelled out ALL of the buffs that he had on him! I'm starting to think this kind of shit happens a lot against the blue robot. Anyway, lost match.

10:35 - Cyborg got healed, but no buffs. Again. Lost match.

11:18 - Again, Cyborg got heal, but no buffs. Again, against blue robot.

11:24 - Again. Cyborg. Buffs. Lost match.

5-1, 12:46am - Again. Cyborg. Buffs. Blue Robot.

12:50 - Cyborg stole VE's cleanse buff, but after two turns it failed to cleanse blind and taunt from enemy SSD.

1:12 - Cyborg. Got heal. No buffs. But this time they actually disappeared from VE, but didn't transfer to me.

1:15 - Cyborg. Got heal, no buffs.

1:21 - Same as above.

1:34 - Same as above.

2:02 - Same as above.

2:19 - Same as above. Blue robot.

2:29 - Same. SSD, Prisoner, Fuckin' Visions Eddie (FVN), Red Pyro. Lost Match, and 24 fight winning streak.

2:46 - Cyborg again. Hell hound, GRE, gunner GS, red Troll.

3:12 - Cyborg again. VE, SSD, Prisoner, Red Pyro. Lost match.

3:20 - Same team, lost match. Again.

3:23 - Same team, same Cyborg problem. Got lucky and won.

3:44 - Cyborg again. SSD, Nomad, FVE, red nbl. Lost match.

Fun fact: as soon as I hit 2300, I went 2nd on 27 of the next 30 matches, and lost more matches than the previous 24 hours combined. Leading to this, I had won 73 of 75 matches.

Lord Schmeb
05-01-2017, 10:11 AM
You all should do this: open the app and just update it when the bullshit goes down. You'll find that it happens more often than you think, and your efforts/money are being flushed due to shitty code/bugs.

Enti
05-01-2017, 08:51 PM
Tank yu for kontacting service in India. Hav yu tried turning it off and on again?

Seriously, I'd suggest you to switch to another eddie for offense (if you can) or change strategy and drop that skill because clearly it is unreliable. But I do hope this is fixed even if I don't have cyborg myself (yet!)

Lord Schmeb
05-02-2017, 06:19 PM
Tank yu for kontacting service in India. Hav yu tried turning it off and on again?

Seriously, I'd suggest you to switch to another eddie for offense (if you can) or change strategy and drop that skill because clearly it is unreliable. But I do hope this is fixed even if I don't have cyborg myself (yet!)

What's crazy is that when it works it's an amazing skill -- but when it doesn't... now that I made my rant, I don't use it at all. It was for science, you know.

Tritium
05-02-2017, 07:19 PM
Cyborg's "Scan" ability doesn't seem to function properly against enemies that have immunity. Shame, because it was such a useful skill before when you could actually STEAL immunity from enemy toons.