PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 15 daily players/troopers

IceManFerrar
05-01-2017, 03:03 PM
Hi all,
I am back after having taken a break for a while. I am a daily player and use ALL my troopers everyday, as some of the forum regulars can attest to. So if you have a slot then I would really appreciate it.
Any toon will do, but especially Eddies and CR Eddie in particular, along with some of the newer ones like Navigator and Shaman (which I haven't had any luck in pulling so far, inspite of spending Ironite for Sacrificial Souls...sigh, my RNG luck continues to suck!)

Please post here so that I know that you are a daily player and will return the favor.

Cheers all,
Ice

Crazypants
05-01-2017, 03:53 PM
Added :cool:

IceManFerrar
05-01-2017, 07:00 PM
Added :cool:

Cheers mate, accepted and 25 sent your way.

TiHa
05-03-2017, 01:03 AM
Hey IceMan,

I am relativly new to the game, but play daily and am searching for reliable sources of badges. :)

Hope you can fit me in your trooper list.

Coletrain
05-03-2017, 01:44 AM
Had an inactive to purge so I have added you!

IceManFerrar
05-03-2017, 04:09 AM
Cheers all, I have accepted all requests and my trooper list is now closed.

You guys rock!!!

scott-5496
05-03-2017, 09:08 AM
Late to the show for me as I have to drop a couple of guys and need more Eddie troopers to fill these slots - drop me a line anytime if you have a maxed eddie ready to fight!

MrFreeze
05-03-2017, 11:32 AM
Late to the show for me as I have to drop a couple of guys and need more Eddie troopers to fill these slots - drop me a line anytime if you have a maxed eddie ready to fight!

Request sent. Still got a handful of open slots.

Thanks Iceman and everyone else who's helping me build my list back up.

TreeHUgger74
05-03-2017, 11:54 AM
Please add, I'm daily and need some solid Blood Brothers to run with.

TreeHugger-8394

IceManFerrar
05-03-2017, 11:58 AM

Hey Scott, good to hear from ya. Most of my troopers like my Wickerman and he easily farms GoD Madness. My only Eddie who is fully maxed is a plain old boring Soldier Eddie.

However you are the 2nd person to ask me if can switch my champion to an Eddie...if more of my troopers ask me to do it then I will switch.

In the meantime I do have a slot for you, so if you are ok with the Wickerman then please drop me a request.

Cheers!

TreeHUgger74
05-03-2017, 12:00 PM
Hey IceMan,

I am relativly new to the game, but play daily and am searching for reliable sources of badges. :)

Hope you can fit me in your trooper list.

Request sent...

TreeHUgger74
05-03-2017, 12:22 PM

Request sent.