PDA

View Full Version : Invisibility Talisman Bug

clintilona
05-02-2017, 01:31 AM
It works great and the buff applies the first time you attack with a perfect hit. However, if I get an extra turn and then attack with that same character who has the Invisibility buff and get another perfect hit, gone goes the Invisibility. Call me crazy, but should it not be 1 buff + 1 buff = 2 buffs? Not 1 buff + 1 buff = 0 buffs and hello damage and negative effects.

I have proved this out on numerous characters and it always happens when invisibility tries to apply twice in one turn. Please fix ASAP as it is a strategy killer.

Askora
05-02-2017, 02:52 AM
It works great and the buff applies the first time you attack with a perfect hit. However, if I get an extra turn and then attack with that same character who has the Invisibility buff and get another perfect hit, gone goes the Invisibility. Call me crazy, but should it not be 1 buff + 1 buff = 2 buffs? Not 1 buff + 1 buff = 0 buffs and hello damage and negative effects.

I have proved this out on numerous characters and it always happens when invisibility tries to apply twice in one turn. Please fix ASAP as it is a strategy killer.

I've never had that problem. I use it with my GRE all the time and can do horrow several times followed by a cleave and stay invisible the whole time. Invisibility is bugged, but the bug is beneficial as it over proc's.

clintilona
05-02-2017, 04:02 AM
I've never had that problem. I use it with my GRE all the time and can do horrow several times followed by a cleave and stay invisible the whole time. Invisibility is bugged, but the bug is beneficial as it over proc's.

Your situation is probably an isolated one as I have seen this with many toons. Also, why would you use Inv. talismans on GRE?

Askora
05-02-2017, 05:01 AM
Invisibility works pretty good on him. I've had my whole team down and use horrow to heal and build fury, then bring my team back for a second round. It works best using an aoe attack. Since I normally use cleave, it blocks heal on the defense, decent damage and makes GRE a non-target to most attacks.

The only problem I've had with it not working is when facing a prisoner team. Currently the prisoner blocks talisman effects along with passives.

If you go invisible and then use an ability that is just a buff and not an attack it should stay. When you're invisible and make an attack, you have to rely on RNG to get invisibility a second time. Invisibility lasts 3 rounds, or your first attack.