PDA

View Full Version : Triple Magus Team - Wow

Lechamp-4825
08-04-2016, 01:23 PM
Hey all,

I have my own 4* 80 Wicker Man, and a 4* 80 Pharaoh Dog. Been using people's 4* 80 Magus Allied Trooper as a third member and the results are pretty impressive.

Basic strategy is to use Pharaoh Dogs triple heal special at the start of the game, use Wicker Man's Beckon special to refill the power points and then Allied Soldier's Reflect special.

So from turn 1, you basically have an almost indestructible team who doesn't even need to attack because of the reflect damage. You just keep boosting the power points with wicker man to keep the buffs on, and attack ocassionally for extra damage.

Doesn't work in every situation but I was very pleased with the majority of times I used it.

Not sure if that is an obvious strategy but hey.

(also - I just tried WickerMan with my 5* Nomad and a 5* Child Of The Damned - holy crap - enemy doesnt even get a chance to attack :-D)

Feel free to add me - I have my 5* Nomad as trooper - LeChamp-4825

Coletrain
08-04-2016, 10:46 PM
I lucked out and got a 4* Pharaoh Dog early on, so Wicker Man/Magus Allied Soldier/Pharaoh Dog has been my team for most of the game. You can still get smashed by buff stealers/erasers, and you have to watch out for higher level enemies, but it's an effective team for sure.

Gonzo
08-05-2016, 10:25 AM
Team seems nice, although it would get rekt in battlefield against the sentinel allied soldiers =p

I love magus type by the way, they seem to be the tacticians in these game.

Dutch
08-05-2016, 10:30 AM
I've been running carriage rider, 4* allied soldier and rocket dog at 4* they saw me through the game, obviously with some help from troopers along the way.

aur0ra85
08-05-2016, 11:58 AM
I feel like the blue characters overall are the most powerful in the game, but often a bit squishy.