PDA

View Full Version : Saturdays? Really?

clintilona
05-03-2017, 10:32 PM
So I guess arena is only a viable option for people who have nothing else to do on a Saturday?

Reason #457789 why I am going to do what I am going to do.

There are two things that I will never run out of:
1) Money to burn
2) Hatred for this game

Askora
05-03-2017, 10:51 PM
It depends on your goal in the arena. I just go for the iron coins. Certain toons will always be dominant, and unless you have the right set sharded, it's likely you won't be close to the top. I don't have a top 25 capable roster, and the rewards below that don't equal the value of the coins in my opinion. So, don't worry about rank and just win the battles you can and collect coins for the store.

clintilona
05-03-2017, 11:08 PM
I have almost every rare toon and can make whatever team I choose. What I don't have is a pathetic life that permits me to push buttons all day on a friggin SATURDAY!

clintilona
05-03-2017, 11:11 PM
Give me a Tuesday or something. I have nothing better to do after work on a Tuesday, etc.

You know, like a normal person.

RCarter
05-03-2017, 11:22 PM
I'm normally busy Tuesday nights...

Normally...

clintilona
05-03-2017, 11:27 PM
I'm normally busy Tuesday nights...

Normally...

:rolleyes:

Jofer16
05-03-2017, 11:37 PM
why I am going to do what I am going to do.

There are two things that I will never run out of:
1) Money to burn
2) Hatred for this game

And I'm guessing you're Abbadon? He's going nuts after your threat and money to burn comments. I sure hope so, we need some drama around here haha Love me a good ole fashioned epic nerd rage meltdown! Feared this week would be boring.

Nekroliun
05-03-2017, 11:43 PM
And I'm guessing you're Abbadon? He's going nuts after your threat and money to burn comments. I sure hope so, we need some drama around here haha Love me a good ole fashioned epic nerd rage meltdown! Feared this week would be boring.

Spending 500 dollars only to get 500 owl cultists. Dont know about it now, but back in the day, you used to see posts like this...

clintilona
05-03-2017, 11:56 PM

Said the guy who spends 100 hours a week pushing buttons in this "game". Only excuse you have is if you are bedridden or in a whelchair or something. Otherwise... I am sad for you.
My hatred lies more with the morons maintaining this game. Were it not for the tie in the the greatest band of all time, I would not care. I only hope they get a piece of the money from this piece of crap.

I do love colecting the characters though. They are pretty sweet!

Jofer16
05-04-2017, 12:00 AM
Said the guy who spends 100 hours a week pushing buttons in this "game". Only excuse you have is if you are bedridden or in a whelchair or something. Otherwise... I am sad for you.
My hatred lies more with the morons maintaining this game. Were it not for the tie in the the greatest band of all time, I would not care. I only hope they get a piece of the money from this piece of crap.

I do love colecting the characters though. They are pretty sweet!

Yay I'm right. Been awhile since I could feast off some tears, these are wonderful! I'm gonna sit back and enjoy the nerd rage, thanks for spicing the game up this week lol

RCarter
05-04-2017, 12:12 AM
:rolleyes:

Seriously.

That's D&D night.

Best night of the week!

clintilona
05-04-2017, 12:15 AM
Yay I'm right. Been awhile since I could feast off some tears, these are wonderful! I'm gonna sit back and enjoy the nerd rage, thanks for spicing the game up this week lol

LOL!

Whatever keeps you from killing yourself. Enjoy being the person who has more LotB time than anyone else. Something to cherish.

I am almost done. Enjoy spending 20 hours catching up to what I did in 2. I have a life to live (aside from my "nerd-raging").

abbadon
05-04-2017, 01:16 AM

Actually I'm abbadon. Can somebody tell me what is happening when they play me in the last couple hours? I turned on the game and saw 300 attacks and apparently I "won" all of them. I know thats imposble. Is the game freezing of something? I apologize i know this isn't right.

clintilona
05-04-2017, 01:30 AM
Actually I'm abbadon. Can somebody tell me what is happening when they play me in the last couple hours? I turned on the game and saw 300 attacks and apparently I "won" all of them. I know thats imposble. Is the game freezing of something? I apologize i know this isn't right.

You're welcome. Gooooo LotB! My suggestion. Keep attacking and keep #1 locked in.

That was a fun couple of hours. Impractical Jokers on in the background, Jofer whining on the boards. Good times.

Your move, useless LotB team. I will be repeating this... Unless it is a Saturday. :)

This game is a joke.

clintilona
05-04-2017, 01:32 AM
Seriously.

That's D&D night.

Best night of the week!

D&D? I remember my brothers playing when I was a little one. Never really saw the appeal, but that Harmonquest show on Seeso was pretty damn fun.

Skynyrdoo7
05-04-2017, 01:52 AM

Damn man. That's impressive. I just looked at the top and said wow. 300 times? That's a record for sure

RCarter
05-04-2017, 02:36 AM
D&D? I remember my brothers playing when I was a little one. Never really saw the appeal

Then you probably werent doing it right.

Been playing for 37 years, and hope to get another 37 in.

Rage on!

GO80sMetal
05-04-2017, 02:53 AM
There go my hopes and dreams...

Tritium
05-04-2017, 03:13 AM
Wtf lol? clintilona, did you really spend a bunch of your money losing to Abaddon over and over again to push him to the top? Jesus christ, the lengths people will go in order to troll others...lmfao!

Ezz
05-04-2017, 03:19 AM
As pigheaded a move as this is, this is a shot across the bow to the devs. It's a question of the integrity of the game vs. $$$$$.
Attack limits - that is now the question

Tritium
05-04-2017, 04:18 AM
As pigheaded a move as this is, this is a shot across the bow to the devs. It's a question of the integrity of the game vs. $$$$$.
Attack limits - that is now the question

Definitely true. clintilona may actually help make the game better with this stunt lol! If he can do it, what's stopping others from using a secondary account to boost their main account up? This needs to be addressed.

abbadon
05-04-2017, 04:57 AM
Ahhhh OK I Get what happened. Thank you and sorry.

Tritium
05-04-2017, 05:30 AM
I don't know where you been , but as far as I know this issue was already address a while back.
Either by Slauki or someone else anyways, there should be a thread about it somewhere on this forum.

I meant addressed as in "get fixed by the devs". :rolleyes:

Enti
05-04-2017, 05:59 AM
Aaaaaaaaaaand the wintrade fest is going to start.

This actually is a great eye-opener

Jofer16
05-04-2017, 12:08 PM
whining? please. don't confuse my amusement at your breakdown as whining. ive actually known this exploit existed and have used it minimally on occasion in the past having some fun. get whoever on your list and you have 3 hours to spam them up if you want. it's hilarious to see someone do it to the max.

grats Abbadon on eternal this week. at least we have a new record, exploit champion lol Spartons probably getting a kick out of this for all his anti pay to win talk lately.

Nekroliun
05-04-2017, 12:14 PM
whining? please. don't confuse my amusement at your breakdown as whining. ive actually known this exploit existed and have used it minimally on occasion in the past having some fun. get whoever on your list and you have 3 hours to spam them up if you want. it's hilarious to see someone do it to the max.

grats Abbadon on eternal this week. at least we have a new record, exploit champion lol Spartons probably getting a kick out of this for all his anti pay to win talk lately.

Back in at the start of the pvp beta you were able to push yourself up quite a bit using this method, if u have a secondary acc that was also in beta, there was a high chance of you being able to find it, which led to people exploiting this to reach high ranks, I believe slauki revealed it to the community after it showed up though.

Jofer16
05-04-2017, 12:23 PM
Back in at the start of the pvp beta you were able to push yourself up quite a bit using this method, if u have a secondary acc that was also in beta, there was a high chance of you being able to find it, which led to people exploiting this to reach high ranks, I believe slauki revealed it to the community after it showed up though.

Interesting. Yeah it was pretty easy to notice something was going on in this situation because nobody else in the top 25 were receiving attacks.

I'm really surprised the devs didn't implement attack limits at least within a single list, they must not brainstorm much on exploit protection. There's always that 1 guy that will take advantage eventually haha

Jofer16
05-04-2017, 12:37 PM
Now that the cats out of the bag it would be fun to do this super organized. Like have 5 people attack the same person over and over for 3 hours, imagine the score one could achieve haha. I'd do it but any other game doing this would result in a swift ban/correction from the dev team. Not worth the risk.

hold
05-04-2017, 01:20 PM
Now that the cats out of the bag it would be fun to do this super organized. Like have 5 people attack the same person over and over for 3 hours, imagine the score one could achieve haha. I'd do it but any other game doing this would result in a swift ban/correction from the dev team. Not worth the risk.

And I'll gladly volunteer for being attacked over and over again with all the attackers loosing on purpose. It's a dirty job but somebody has to do it ... :D

@FallenAngel: If you read this - I am having some epic fights with your defense man - it's always really close (and for some reason you always go first ;) )

MrFreeze
05-04-2017, 01:41 PM

Yep. Supposedly they were fixing the problem. Not surprised it's still around, but I am surprised it's just now coming up again. Hasn't pvp been live for almost 3 months now. What shit. It really pissed me off last time. Gonna do my best to ignore it now.

clintilona
05-04-2017, 02:46 PM
And I'll gladly volunteer for being attacked over and over again with all the attackers loosing on purpose. It's a dirty job but somebody has to do it ... :D

@FallenAngel: If you read this - I am having some epic fights with your defense man - it's always really close (and for some reason you always go first ;) )

You might just be #1 next week. Thanks for stepping up and taking the bullet. My choice this week was totally random.

I am definitely enjoying all of the discussion that has evolved from this. Bottom line is the devs need to finally pay attention and do something, as PVP, in its present state, is awful.

clintilona
05-04-2017, 02:50 PM

I never meant it to get personal. That is what can escalate when the bottle of single malt gets more and more empty.

I do think you needed to come back to reality a bit as you seemed to be getting pretty cocky.

clintilona
05-04-2017, 02:51 PM

You know I am in for this. Anything we can do to shake this shitty PVP system up is great to me.

Monte47
05-04-2017, 03:08 PM
I never meant it to get personal. That is what can escalate when the bottle of single malt gets more and more empty.

I do think you needed to come back to reality a bit as you seemed to be getting pretty cocky.

Gotta disagree that Jofer is cocky. I've asked some pretty daft questions not having really thought about them, and he is always polite or helpful. Being better than us, does not beg the fact that he's cocky. He's playing better consistently. Good luck on your bug fun. Tho, idk why you would waste so much money on beefing up someone else just to make a point.

Cheers-
Eskiggalu

clintilona
05-04-2017, 03:49 PM
Gotta disagree that Jofer is cocky. I've asked some pretty daft questions not having really thought about them, and he is always polite or helpful. Being better than us, does not beg the fact that he's cocky. He's playing better consistently. Good luck on your bug fun. Tho, idk why you would waste so much money on beefing up someone else just to make a point.

Cheers-
Eskiggalu

$20 is not much money to me. That is all it took, one 675 ironite refill plus the couple hundred ironite that I already had.

As for the better comment, he is definitely better at spending more time and ironite, especially on Saturdays, than most. More power to him though, as that is the way this horrible PVP is designed.

clintilona
05-04-2017, 03:51 PM
I disagree with you here. Even though jofer helps you out here in there. Doesn't make him any less or any more cocky. Let's be real who makes a whole thread about who wants to be number 1. Than again he would, on top of that he would sometimes make posts about the dev intentionally doing something to his acccount. As if he the only person on this planet Sparton or Kaz care about.

In all honesty I could care less if he's always number 1 but sometimes he can come off as cocky. For instance he would probably say "Hey guys I just made external for the 7 times this week, man are you guys getting lazy", etc....Or if I made a post like this one he would probably say I'm hating or he's eating my tears or sum shit. As if a opinion now means I'm hating...

Thanks for the nice summary.

Jofer16
05-04-2017, 03:54 PM

Cheers-
Eskiggalu

Thanks bro. Nice to see at least 1 person has the balls to step up and speak some truth around here. Had an open spot, sent you a request if you need any troopers, if not, no worries :) Can always use more good people on my squad. Confidence != cockiness. I'm used to people lashing out on me due to their own personal issues by now. People get a little liquid courage in them and feel froggish, as the Eminem song goes lol

Jofer16
05-04-2017, 03:56 PM
I disagree with you here. Even though jofer helps you out here in there. Doesn't make him any less or any more cocky. Let's be real who makes a whole thread about who wants to be number 1. Than again he would, on top of that he would sometimes make posts about the dev intentionally doing something to his acccount. As if he's the only person on this planet Sparton or Kaz care about.

In all honesty I could care less if he's always number 1 but sometimes he can come off as cocky. For instance he would probably say "Hey guys I just made external for the 7x this week, man are you guys getting lazy", etc....Or if I made a post like this one he would probably say I'm hating or he's eating my tears or sum shit. As if a opinion now means I'm hating...

Oh look tweedledee decided to join tweedledum. what a surprise. my fans are coming out of the woodwork now to pounce lol

Enti
05-04-2017, 03:57 PM
*grabs popcorn*

Silentknight
05-04-2017, 04:00 PM
*grabs popcorn*

I know eh! Jofer LOVES this shit!!!! Me too!!!

Silentknight
05-04-2017, 04:07 PM
Boring!!! Back 2 zzz!

Monte47
05-04-2017, 04:10 PM
In all honesty I could care less if he's always number 1 but sometimes he can come off as cocky. For instance he would probably say "Hey guys I just made external for the 7x this week, man are you guys getting lazy", etc....Or if I made a post like this one he would probably say I'm hating or he's eating my tears or sum shit. As if a opinion now means I'm hating...

Idk, I take that as he is trying to challenge himself so he doesn't get bored. If I made eternal 7x, lol I'd never shut up in my house about. My SO plays as well. I hit 15 for a minute and screenshot it, because he can't break 200 lol. The arena is literally about competition, being competitive can come off as cocky I guess.

Anyway, idc. Just saying I think the dude has been fun.

Monte47
05-04-2017, 04:11 PM
Thanks bro. Nice to see at least 1 person has the balls to step up and speak some truth around here. Had an open spot, sent you a request if you need any troopers, if not, no worries :) Can always use more good people on my squad. Confidence != cockiness. I'm used to people lashing out on me due to their own personal issues by now. People get a little liquid courage in them and feel froggish, as the Eminem song goes lol

Hey man, no problem! you've always been cool to me. Am a chica btw. Added you. Don't judge my talisman set ups, I've been moving them to test arena defenses. Lol.

clintilona
05-04-2017, 04:35 PM

Yep, you are exactly who I suspected you were. Quoting Eminem was the icing on the cake. Too funny.

Enti
05-04-2017, 04:39 PM
Yep, you are exactly who I suspected you were. Quoting Eminem was the icing on the cake. Too funny.

Indeed. He is Jofer, Lord of the Arena. TBH he would have all the right if he wanted to brag about this. If it bothers anyone, go and surpass him

Jofer16
05-04-2017, 04:46 PM

I'm a fan of all music types, not much of the small mind variety. I'm done here, it's clear you're a fool who got a little buzzed up and thought otherwise. If you don't want it to get personal I'd suggest laying off the snake juice and letting dumb ass comments fly. I've known multiple people that have fell victim to suicide so zero tolerance for jokes on it. If you'd have been in my presence with that noise you'd have gotten beat to the fucking ground in a flash, I don't care who you think you are. Enjoy your exploits.

Tritium
05-04-2017, 05:15 PM
Oh look tweedledee decided to join tweedledum. what a surprise. my fans are coming out of the woodwork now to pounce lol

LOL

*grabs popcorn*

I got'chu, Enti.

Jofer16
05-04-2017, 05:18 PM
Hey man, no problem! you've always been cool to me. Am a chica btw. Added you. Don't judge my talisman set ups, I've been moving them to test arena defenses. Lol.

Oops my bad, have a bad habit of always assuming fellow gamers are dudes, think it dates back to my world of Warcraft days haha and no judgements here!

clintilona
05-04-2017, 05:25 PM
I'm a fan of all music types, not much of the small mind variety. I'm done here, it's clear you're a fool who got a little buzzed up and thought otherwise. If you don't want it to get personal I'd suggest laying off the snake juice and letting dumb ass comments fly. I've known multiple people that have fell victim to suicide so zero tolerance for jokes on it. If you'd have been in my presence with that noise you'd have gotten beat to the fucking ground in a flash, I don't care who you think you are. Enjoy your exploits.

Very dumb to boot, assuming it had anything to do with musical tastes. Threats of violence on the internet too. I am quite enjoying this. As if a person who spends all day every Saturday playing a mobile game would ever be capable of what you threatened.

clintilona
05-04-2017, 05:29 PM
Indeed. He is Jofer, Lord of the Arena. TBH he would have all the right if he wanted to brag about this. If it bothers anyone, go and surpass him

I doubt most people, myself included, would spend the same amount of time that he does playing the monotonous arena. Putting the most important day of the Arena on a Saturday makes it even worse.

Enti
05-04-2017, 05:33 PM
I doubt most people, myself included, would spend the same amount of time that he does playing the monotonous arena. Putting the most important day of the Arena on a Saturday makes it even worse.

Why someone spending his/her free time on a game s/he enjoys is actually a problem for you? Are you that concerned about Jofer's social life? :D

Tritium
05-04-2017, 05:39 PM

Honestly, clinty buddy 'ol pal, whenever someone posts something like what you just said in this quoted portion, I immediately assume they're jealous of the person in question. Why? Because I used to do the same damn thing a while back when I was quite insecure and wished I could achieve some of the things other people did. Someone who doesn't give two shits about what other people do with their time wouldn't even take the time to comment. Go do something better with your time than acting all high and mighty over how Jofer chooses to spend his time.

Jofer16
05-04-2017, 05:43 PM
Why someone spending his/her free time on a game s/he enjoys is actually a problem for you? Are you that concerned about Jofer's social life? :D

Exactly lol Like I said, some personal issues going on here. Probably been with more beautiful women than this keyboard warrior will talk to in his entire life. Great family, friends, job, girl, been to crazy as places like Quito Ecuador, I love my life lol Haters gonna hate and make silly assumptions regardless. Just adding him to the rest of the pile and moving on.

Silentknight
05-04-2017, 06:07 PM
$20 is not much money to me. That is all it took, one 675 ironite refill plus the couple hundred ironite that I already had.
Things I could buy for $20:
- a dozen beer
- 2 grams of weed
- a pizza
- a hummer from ur mother
- antibiotics
Ugh,gotta work & miss all this!

Jofer16
05-04-2017, 06:21 PM
Things I could buy for $20:
- a dozen beer
- 2 grams of weed
- a pizza
- a hummer from ur mother
- antibiotics
Ugh,gotta work & miss all this!

-roughly 6 Trooper beers :)

I kinda want to make this interesting, $50 to whoever can spam Silentknight up to rank #1? is that how this works? haha

Enti
05-04-2017, 06:24 PM

I kinda want to make this interesting, $50 to whoever can spam Silentknight up to rank #1? is that how this works? haha

Challenge accepted :D Though I cannot recall the last time I saw him. But he deserves it from me due to what I did to him on week 3 xD

Silentknight
05-04-2017, 06:28 PM
Challenge accepted :D Though I cannot recall the last time I saw him. But he deserves it from me due to what I did to him on week 3 xD

Lol,lists could use more variety! Don't know how many times I'm attacked & then notice same person on attack list! Seems if im on urs...ur on mine. Never see Nicko anymore either...grrr!

Silentknight
05-04-2017, 06:31 PM

Off to work bud, enjoy ur day!!!

Jofer16
05-04-2017, 06:36 PM

Easy, have him go on a short attack spree to pop on lists, refresh yours until you see him, set your attack to a lvl 1 Eddie with no support toons, lose on purpose as fast as possible, rinse and repeat for 3 hours lol

I've known about this since arena was introduced, just never did it because it's a dick move and figured it would result in an account ban. People saying you can't be banned because something is technically legal within the game mechanics is super naive. If there's a known exploit and someone abuses it, same grounds for a ban. Seen it happen countless other times in games where exploits weren't fixed but known to exist and people took advantage.

Unless they communicate it's not grounds for a ban, too risky unless its with an alt account that can't be tracked back to your main through device ID, etc.

Here's the explanation on how to do it though if people were still in the dark :)

Enti
05-04-2017, 06:43 PM
Easy, have him go on a short attack spree to pop on lists, refresh yours until you see him, set your attack to a lvl 1 Eddie with no support toons, lose on purpose as fast as possible, rinse and repeat for 3 hours lol

I've known about this since arena was introduced, just never did it because it's a dick move and figured it would result in an account ban. People saying you can't be banned because something is technically legal within the game mechanics is super naive. If there's a known exploit and someone abuses it, same grounds for a ban. Seen it happen countless other times in games where exploits weren't fixed but known to exist and people took advantage.

Unless they communicate it's not grounds for a ban, too risky unless its with an alt account that can't be tracked back to your main through device ID, etc.

Here's the explanation on how to do it though if people were still in the dark :)

I've actually been considering to create a second account but for a totally different reason. I want to start saving ironite and the daily recharges are not enough to keep me busy (SoT used during work as autoplay), and I might as well be lucky and pull Cyborg and Rainmaker on alt :D

As Jofer said, and this is my experience as well, exploit of a known glitch or workaround for easy advancing usually leads to account ban. Though Abbadon's case is clearly different and people are generally banned in case they continue the abuse after an official announcement. Though in the case of Perfect World Entertainment everyone who exploited something got to keep everything without consequences, rofl

clintilona
05-04-2017, 06:51 PM
Exactly lol Like I said, some personal issues going on here. Probably been with more beautiful women than this keyboard warrior will talk to in his entire life. Great family, friends, job, girl, been to crazy as places like Quito Ecuador, I love my life lol Haters gonna hate and make silly assumptions regardless. Just adding him to the rest of the pile and moving on.

Best post ever. We can compare quality of life any time you want. It is usually the people that feel the need to mention it (like you) who always lose.

Monte47
05-04-2017, 06:51 PM
I had a second account for a bit, wanted to see how hard it would be to build a decent team without spending money. Drop rates on talisman and getting strong enough to get three star evos for evolution, was taking to long and getting boring. I dumped it.

Jofer16
05-04-2017, 06:55 PM
I've actually been considering to create a second account but for a totally different reason. I want to start saving ironite and the daily recharges are not enough to keep me busy (SoT used during work as autoplay), and I might as well be lucky and pull Cyborg and Rainmaker on alt :D

As Jofer said, and this is my experience as well, exploit of a known glitch or workaround for easy advancing usually leads to account ban. Though Abbadon's case is clearly different and people are generally banned in case they continue the abuse after an official announcement. Though in the case of Perfect World Entertainment everyone who exploited something got to keep everything without consequences, rofl

Yeah I made one before arena came out because I was bored for that same reason. To see if I could do the PvE rewards and get any cool toons, and to see what it would be like to start fresh actually knowing what i was doing. Didn't login to it after arena started and don't even remember the login info for it now even if I wanted to log back in haha

clintilona
05-04-2017, 06:55 PM

I will pay $100 weekly for someone to do what I did this week for every week going forward. Whatever keeps King Jofer away from #1.

Enti
05-04-2017, 06:58 PM
I will pay $100 weekly for someone to do what I did this week for every week going forward. Whatever keeps King Jofer away from #1.

Such an offer

clintilona
05-04-2017, 07:01 PM

Don't care about his lifestyle. Don't care that he wins. Not jealous of him. I just loathe that he thinks he is a God for doing something anybody can do if they were willing to sacrifice free time. If he won every week by 20,000 points and was quiet and humble, there is nothing to talk about. Or if he dominated a game that required skill in addition to time, then yes, brag about it.

Tritium
05-04-2017, 07:03 PM
Such an offer

LOL! Good 'ol Emperor Palpy.

clintilona
05-04-2017, 07:14 PM
Such an offer

It's a win win win situation for me. The devs continue to be alerted to a bad pvp, Jofer stays off the top and I get the 2-3 hous back that I don't have to spend losing battles over and over.

HomemLivre
05-04-2017, 07:15 PM
Wasted lot of time building an good offense/defense strategy for weeks to chance to try the Eternal and when the winds blow favoring me that happens...
Really not nice, just dont care about it anymore.

clintilona
05-04-2017, 07:16 PM

You're doing it wrong. Don't bother with a Level 1 Eddie. All you need to do is quit the battle as soon as it loads. Much quicker.

Jofer16
05-04-2017, 07:17 PM
Don't care about his lifestyle. Don't care that he wins. Not jealous of him. I just loathe that he thinks he is a God for doing something anybody can do if they were willing to sacrifice free time. If he won every week by 20,000 points and was quiet and humble, there is nothing to talk about. Or if he dominated a game that required skill in addition to time, then yes, brag about it.

doing something anybody can do if they use an exploit

Fixed for you.

Skynyrdoo7
05-04-2017, 07:19 PM
Damn. This has been very entertaining. More so than arena as of late for me. Gotta say you guys all are growing on me a bit...lol. no hate here anymore. I was wondering...wtf during the event awhile back but came to my senses. Jofer is a great player. So is my friend FallenAngel, Nicko GMAC Enti...and many others. I've grown slow as of late with the game due to work. I hope to " run with the wolf's" again soon. You guys rock. Hope to have some time tonight. If I don't fall asleep like last night again...lol. keep it up guys.....and gals

RCarter
05-04-2017, 07:21 PM

If he shows up on a list, Im down.

50 bucks for more Trooper Ale for June 3! The tailgating at Bristow will be good times!

Monte47
05-04-2017, 07:22 PM
Wasted lot of time building an good offense/defense strategy for weeks to chance to try the Eternal and when the winds blow favoring me that happens...

Eh, same. I'm only playing for coins and loot this time. I can't get decent hold numbers. My defense failures kill me.
Eskiggalu

Enti
05-04-2017, 07:29 PM

This is the key... Not many could replicate what Jofer does, even with his character/talisman choices. He even went Eternal after dropping his Prisoner. Get real and accept he is good.
He made 10k the week Prisoner was nerfed, remember?

HomemLivre
05-04-2017, 07:29 PM
Eh, same. I'm only playing for coins and loot this time. I can't get decent hold numbers. My defense failures kill me.
Eskiggalu

Im currently at rank #2, well, at least after what happened in here...
All the hard work and hours of tests trying to build good offense and defense strategies blowed up... I dont know if I want to stay playing this...

I believe that you will manage to build a good defense :P

Jofer16
05-04-2017, 07:36 PM
Damn. This has been very entertaining. More so than arena as of late for me. Gotta say you guys all are growing on me a bit...lol. no hate here anymore. I was wondering...wtf during the event awhile back but came to my senses. Jofer is a great player. So is my friend FallenAngel, Nicko GMAC Enti...and many others. I've grown slow as of late with the game due to work. I hope to " run with the wolf's" again soon. You guys rock. Hope to have some time tonight. If I don't fall asleep like last night again...lol. keep it up guys.....and gals

Even my old arch nemesis Sky joining up for the good fight! Now you guys can see what a true cheater looks like haha And all good here too man, it was all in fun and I hold no grudges. Thanks for the input, appreciate it. You're a great player too. All forces of good are aligning!

Monte47
05-04-2017, 07:36 PM
Im currently at rank #2, well, at least after what happened in here...
All the hard work and hours of tests trying to build good offense and defense strategies blowed up... I dont know if I want to stay playing this...

I believe that you will manage to build a good defense :P

Heh. Thanks :D. I'm on the long play now, was impatient to be in the tops before. Now I'm going to fuck about until I have several different options that are good.

And yeah. If there was an exploit to gain ironite, I'd try it, lol. But, I'm a purist. If I can't get to the top without fuckery, then, meh. I didn't really get to the top.

Congrats on a pure trip to #2 tho!
-Eskiggalu

Nekroliun
05-04-2017, 07:38 PM
Conversations such as this happened back in the golden times, back when the forums where ruled by our lord and savior The Great Gonzo, a bunch of guys decided that they didnt like him being all smart and better than them at the game, so they called him shit like what your calling jofer now. And in the end The Lord left, he didnt want to take part of a forum that doesnt respect his efforts. Someone jealous just decides to talk shit about the famous guy, which leads to hate in the society here. Come to think of it... Jofer and Gonzo are very similar, wouldnt be surprised if they turned out to be the same guy... both were great members of the community here, and both help whenever they can. Just sayin... if someone IS cocky and so proud of himself, but still helps around... i dont see anything wrong with them being so proud of themselves.

Jofer is trying to help, and from what i can tell from his posts, he just wants the greater good of the forums, and we dont wanna lose another valuable member of the forums...

HomemLivre
05-04-2017, 07:40 PM
Heh. Thanks :D. I'm on the long play now, was impatient to be in the tops before. Now I'm going to fuck about until I have several different options that are good.

And yeah. If there was an exploit to gain ironite, I'd try it, lol. But, I'm a purist. If I can't get to the top without fuckery, then, meh. I didn't really get to the top.

Congrats on a pure trip to #2 tho!
-Eskiggalu

Yeah, i totally agree with you, theres no point and fun to be at the top when something was not fair for it.

Tritium
05-04-2017, 07:48 PM
Conversations such as this happened back in the golden times, back when the forums where ruled by our lord and savior The Great Gonzo, a bunch of guys decided that they didnt like him being all smart and better than them at the game, so they called him shit like what your calling jofer now. And in the end The Lord left, he didnt want to take part of a forum that doesnt respect his efforts. Someone jealous just decides to talk shit about the famous guy, which leads to hate in the society here. Come to think of it... Jofer and Gonzo are very similar, wouldnt be surprised if they turned out to be the same guy... both were great members of the community here, and both help whenever they can. Just sayin... if someone IS cocky and so proud of himself, but still helps around... i dont see anything wrong with them being so proud of themselves.

Jofer is trying to help, and from what i can tell from his posts, he just wants the greater good of the forums, and we dont wanna lose another valuable member of the forums...

Now I'm incredibly curious about what the forums were like with this "Gonzo" guy. The forums overall do seem to be a lot more lively these days ─ ich mag! ;)

clintilona
05-04-2017, 07:49 PM

Ugh... I legitimately feel bad about this. This was something that did not occur to me when the idea popped into my inebriated head yesterday. Please don't quit the game, we can figure something out.

clintilona
05-04-2017, 08:02 PM
This is the key... Not many could replicate what Jofer does, even with his character/talisman choices. He even went Eternal after dropping his Prisoner. Get real and accept he is good.
He made 10k the week Prisoner was nerfed, remember?

Was not around for that. That must have taken a ridiculous amount of time. I do believe many people could replicate what he does, myself included. I can share my toons with anyone curious. If only there was a way to see what defenses he uses or if we could see his entire lineup of toons to see who he has sharded and with maxed talismans. From there, it would not take a master sleuth to educate themselves to his strategy.

Winning PVP is about two things. Spending ironite and devoting your free time to playing the same battles over and over and over. The money for ironite is irrelevant to me, but the time required is absurd. Competing in PVP should not be almost entirely reliant on either of those two things. THey should be minor components.

I don't dislike him because he has more free time than me to play the game. Hell, maybe he works as a security guard or in a toll booth or something and playing the game kills the boredom at work. I would probably do the same as him in that position. It is the arrogance that made him stand out to me. There are a few other players always near the top of PVP week after week and King Jofer could take a lesson from them in how to act.

Zapathusara
05-04-2017, 08:08 PM
Great old Lord Gonzo. He was everywhere. The god of the forum. Every single thread, he was there. A good guy.

clintilona
05-04-2017, 08:11 PM
doing something anybody can do if they use an exploit

Fixed for you.

That would be pretty dumb of me to compare what I did yesterday to what you do weekly to stay on top. Yet another ignorant assumption on your part.

Also, I see many mentions of the word exploit around here. If I, or anyone I knew, gained any sort of benefit from what I did yesterday, then yes I would have exploited the game. However, the only people hopefully gaining benefit will be all of the LotB players once the devs decide to wake up and start fixing things. If anything, I lost $20 (who cares) and 2-3 hours of my time (much worse).

With that said and everything else, I believe it is time for everyone to put the popcorn away, as I think I am done with this thread. Much like playing 1 hour straight of PVP, I am now bored. The direction this thread has went to places I never wanted it to. I think we all know how I dislike Jofer, and we all know how everyone here dislikes me. That has been established and no more needs to be said about it from my perspective.

If the thread shifts back to what I hoped it would be, a discussion on the flawed PVP, then I may re-gain interest.

I would now just like to take the opportunity to concede the thread victory to Jofer. I am humbled by your prowess as a mobile gaming god, studly ladies man, experienced world traveler and what I can only assume world champion MMA figher? Hail to the king!

Nekroliun
05-04-2017, 08:14 PM
I admire how you guys love this game so much.I never knew people could be so passionate about something so little.

Anyways stop referring to me as a hater or debbie downer.Because in all honestly you sound like a idiot. Especially since i give no fucks about this game. Nor pvp.....

Enjoy....

Nekro?......

Hey i aint saying that anyone is a hater, or a "debbie downer" (whatever that means), you have your own opinion about he game and so do we, and that should be respected.

The only thing i tried to do is try and stop the shit talking. We can all just forget this all happened and move on, its how life works, whats in the past is in the past. But humans as a species are selfish and disgusting creatures, you see how they would do anything for personal gain, even going as far ruining other people's lives to better their own... which is also why they dont forget, a person takes a small problem and expands it so much that it can destroy societies, hate, distrust, and lies all spread which leads to the downfall of an empire. The good fall and the evil rises. Idk what this has to do with anything but hey, i wrote it so i may aswell puish it

Monte47
05-04-2017, 08:17 PM
That would be pretty dumb of me to compare what I did yesterday to what you do weekly to stay on top. Yet another ignorant assumption on your part.

Also, I see many mentions of the word exploit around here. If I, or anyone I knew, gained any sort of benefit from what I did yesterday, then yes I would have exploited the game. However, the only people hopefully gaining benefit will be all of the LotB players once the devs decide to wake up and start fixing things. If anything, I lost $20 (who cares) and 2-3 hours of my time (much worse).

With that said and everything else, I believe it is time for everyone to put the popcorn away, as I think I am done with this thread. Much like playing 1 hour straight of PVP, I am now bored. The direction this thread has went to places I never wanted it to. I think we all know how I dislike Jofer, and we all know how everyone here dislikes me. That has been established and no more needs to be said about it from my perspective.

If the thread shifts back to what I hoped it would be, a discussion on the flawed PVP, then I may re-gain interest.

I would now just like to take the opportunity to concede the thread victory to Jofer. I am humbled by your prowess as a mobile gaming god, studly ladies man, experienced world traveler and what I can only assume world champion MMA figher? Hail to the king!

It's the internet. I'm not seeing people dislike you, they just don't want fuckery on something they've spent time and money working on without cheats. But, meh, exploits exist and get exploited. You post a controversial thread, bound to have controversy. And, those of us that like Jofer, it's because he's been a good due to us, not from some fandom. He's just been a fun forum member, and someone who kicks the shit out of us in the arena lol.
Cheers. Eskiggalu

Nekroliun
05-04-2017, 08:27 PM
Well said...

Anyways, do you know how I can't delete my account from this forum.

Well you can delete your account, but you will have to contact an admin... and good luck with that...

Tritium
05-04-2017, 08:33 PM
It's the internet. I'm not seeing people dislike you, they just don't want fuckery on something they've spent time and money working on without cheats. But, meh, exploits exist and get exploited. You post a controversial thread, bound to have controversy. And, those of us that like Jofer, it's because he's been a good due to us, not from some fandom. He's just been a fun forum member, and someone who kicks the shit out of us in the arena lol.

Agreed. In all honesty, I actually appreciated clintilona's integrity when he realized how his decision may have hurt others (HomemLivre, Go80sMetal, etc.).

Jofer has been a fun addition to the forums, so you can't blame us for siding with him. Haven't seen him post something yet that I didn't find either insightful or entertaining (the best of both worlds!).

clintilona, you're welcome to come back when you cool off a bit (or even beforehand a bit, controversy spices things up!). :p

Demoonchild
05-04-2017, 09:06 PM
Actually I found this post very useful...

Clintilona took hard measures to remind all of us here how fucked up the game is, even after almost a year from launched....
C'mon if someone there can use 2 hrs of his time, and a little amount of money just to fuck PVP for all the players around the world, is just showin' us that DEVS needs to do something URGENT
Stop launchin' useless updates and take more serious the players, because, after a year standing multiples bugs, breaks, glitches etc it seems like they are laughin' in our faces...

Personal appreciations of another members are a little out of place(Personally I cant stand Jofer(and his minions followers), so I pass all his thread)

...So hopefully something good can result from all this mess of a thread...

PS: Next time choose me Clintilona... LOL!! (Joke, can't play on weekends that much due to real life)

Tridimensionale
05-04-2017, 09:23 PM
Funny thread... but don t have the time to read it all.. i only can say take it easy, just a game

Jofer16
05-04-2017, 09:35 PM
Personal appreciations of another members are a little out of place(Personally I cant stand Jofer(and his minions followers), so I pass all his thread)

...So hopefully something good can result from all this mess of a thread...

PS: Next time choose me Clintilona... LOL!! (Joke, can't play on weekends that much due to real life)

But depreciations aren't out of place? Like your little cheap shot conveniently thrown in? I don't ever blast back against anyone that doesn't have it coming. You guys need to start taking your own advice. And it's obvious you pass all my threads, I have no idea who you are and don't recall seeing you in any relevant rankings. It's no surprise I share all my strategies, bug finds, etc. and offer my help wherever I can. Not to mention all the PMs I receive around advice and gladly answer. Ya'll have this odd Tyrant view of me, guess that's what happens when you take stuff for face value and don't do your research. As a matter of fact someone I helped just recently with defense advice now sits near the top. If I was worried about my dominance I'd be keeping my mouth shut but I like to grow and help the community if I can. Most of my "minions" have the same goal, don't get it twisted.

HomemLivre
05-04-2017, 09:47 PM
All this talk about "minions" reminds me this good fellow! hahahaha

Im not sure if you guys know this dude, but Im just trying to calm down things around here :P

Sparton_LOTB
05-04-2017, 09:57 PM
I am almost done. Enjoy spending 20 hours catching up to what I did in 2. I have a life to live (aside from my "nerd-raging").

Wtf lol? clintilona, did you really spend a bunch of your money losing to Abaddon over and over again to push him to the top? Jesus christ, the lengths people will go in order to troll others...lmfao!

People are funny.

Also, this is how you get banned from PVP.

People saying you can't be banned because something is technically legal within the game mechanics is super naive. If there's a known exploit and someone abuses it, same grounds for a ban. Seen it happen countless other times in games where exploits weren't fixed but known to exist and people took advantage.

QFT.

Tritium
05-04-2017, 10:06 PM
Sparton, thanks for fixing what clintilona did.

HomemLivre, go check the boards, you're back on top! ;)

HomemLivre
05-04-2017, 10:08 PM

Hahahaha, its good to see this! That was quite discouraging

Sparton_LOTB
05-04-2017, 10:14 PM

Yeah, no worries. This is the first highly-visible case of this exploit that we've needed to deal with so far, so it took us a bit longer to resolve since we wanted to make sure we handled the situation as cleanly and fairly as possible.

Jofer16
05-04-2017, 10:16 PM
People are funny.

Also, this is how you get banned from PVP.

QFT.

Thank you for chiming in. I was hoping I wasn't alone on this. If no action was taken it would strip any remaining integrity of the game. Not pushing for a ban/correction because of any personal vendettas, it's just the right thing to do.

Patrice-1201
05-04-2017, 10:18 PM

That was the right thing to do and honestly this whole matter is a disgrace. If you don't like something just don't do it but don't ruin for those who do like it.

Forums are a place for sharing not hating and honestly I am glad the devs are paying so much attention to us. I run a couple of consultancy companies around software development and these things are not trivial. I am actually quite impressed by the amount of time they spend listening to us and communicating with us as well as by the recent rate of new features.

People please stop whining and start to be thankful, yes things are not always working as planned but that's life and there are much bigger issues in the World...

Up the Irons Troopers 🤘🏻

Jofer16
05-04-2017, 10:23 PM

Epic battle between you and Go80sMetal on the horizon? Think I'll back off from eternal this week now that hopes been restored :)

HomemLivre
05-04-2017, 10:27 PM
Yeah, no worries. This is the first highly-visible case of this exploit that we've needed to deal with so far, so it took us a bit longer to resolve since we wanted to make sure we handled the situation as cleanly and fairly as possible.

Thanks Sparton for you reply and actions.

HomemLivre
05-04-2017, 10:30 PM
Epic battle between you and Go80sMetal on the horizon? Think I'll back off from eternal this week now that hopes been restored :)

Maybe this can be true! hahahaha

Hope to have time to play weekend and try to make a good run with Go80sMetal and whoever more want to ride in :p

GO80sMetal
05-04-2017, 10:46 PM
Maybe this can be true! hahahaha

Hope to have time to play weekend and try to make a good run with Go80sMetal and whoever more want to ride in :p

Cars out of gas. May not be able to make the PvP journey this week. Last week was my best. Don't think I can give more than that. We'll see what Saturday brings!

Zapathusara
05-04-2017, 11:02 PM
Now things gonna be fun.
Both player are even (busy at Saturday) and both still on the run. Good luck for both.

And I think each Eternal should get a crown in front of its name. Much like WoW and MtG do.

HomemLivre
05-04-2017, 11:15 PM
Now things gonna be fun.
Both player are even (busy at Saturday) and both still on the run. Good luck for both.

And I think each Eternal should get a crown in front of its name. Much like WoW and MtG do.

Cars out of gas. May not be able to make the PvP journey this week. Last week was my best. Don't think I can give more than that. We'll see what Saturday brings!

Come on Go80s! Thats not going to be the same thing without you! hahah

Cheers!

clintilona
05-04-2017, 11:23 PM

Not angry about the ban. I am angry that you almost completely ignored the fact that your game is severely flawed.

Regardless, I made a very large investment in the game earlier this week in the hopes that things would be, or at least get better. Looks like it won't, so I will get my investment returned to me and you will not see me or my $$$ again. [cue the applause from all happy to see me go]. There's really no value gained from money invested without Arena.

Troopers: Remove Clint-004 from your list.

clintilona
05-04-2017, 11:25 PM

Whoa. Unexpected class move here. There may be hope for you yet.

Unless you decide to change your mind again...

Jofer16
05-04-2017, 11:36 PM

Once again, failing to do your research or study the history of arena, been called classy on many occasions. Your "change your mind" claim again shows your lack of knowledge on the subject, fair game when you post my account publicly, you Shaolins homie? lol Damn you're so wet behind the ears my head hurts. Might as well go debate with a toddler throwing a temper tantrum.

And good luck with your refund attempts when you're banned on an exploit lol Feel free to post your receipts when it happens, cause it won't.

Checkmate.

Ezz
05-04-2017, 11:58 PM
Glad to hear this situation was fixed. Still seems like attack limits are at least worthy of discussion.

clintilona
05-05-2017, 12:03 AM
Once again, failing to do your research or study the history of arena, been called classy on many occasions. Your "change your mind" claim again shows your lack of knowledge on the subject, fair game when you post my account publicly, you Shaolins homie? lol Damn you're so wet behind the ears my head hurts. Might as well go debate with a toddler throwing a temper tantrum.

And good luck with your refund attempts when you're banned on an exploit lol Feel free to post your receipts when it happens, cause it won't.

Checkmate.

The moronic assumptions continue. I know nothing of Shaolin other than seeing their name on the boards and the arena. So dumb. My certainty of your awfulness as a person comes from reading your posts and behavior on these boards.

I will get my investment back as I did not exploit anything. Please look up the definition... One has to benefit in order to exploit. The people who have two accounts and perform this unfixed tactic on a more moderate, undetected by a small staff, level are the ones exploiting. Please look in the mirror.

The money is not even a big deal to me. I don't need it. The people making this game do not deserve it. This latest response from them confirms it.

They had a chance to take this issue and turn it into a positive. Restore the leaderboard in arena: right move. Ban me: either way would be ok. Take this moment to tell everyone that they understand there are huge problems with the game and they are working on it: oops.

Checkmate? My lord you are entertaining in a internet douche kind of way. I will give you that.

Jofer16
05-05-2017, 12:06 AM
The moronic assumptions continue. I know nothing of Shaolin other than seeing their name on the boards and the arena. So dumb. My certainty of your awfulness as a person comes from reading your posts and behavior on these boards.

I will get my investment back as I did not exploit anything. Please look up the definition... One has to benefit in order to exploit. The people who have two accounts and perform this unfixed tactic on a more moderate, undetected by a small staff, level are the ones exploiting. Please look in the mirror.

The money is not even a big deal to me. I don't need it. The people making this game do not deserve it. This latest response from them confirms it.

They had a chance to take this issue and turn it into a positive. Restore the leaderboard in arena: right move. Ban me: either way would be ok. Take this moment to tell everyone that they understand there are huge problems with the game and they are working on it: oops.

Checkmate? My lord you are entertaining in a internet douche kind of way. I will give you that.

Jesus that took a long time, did you have to go grab a dictionary quick? You sure spend a lot of time on me for hating me so much. I can be happy knowing I live inside your head lol

clintilona
05-05-2017, 12:08 AM
Glad to hear this situation was fixed. Still seems like attack limits are at least worthy of discussion.

Yep. More people than you know are doing it. The small staff working on this game are unable to detect it. Hell, if I would have been a bit slower with what I did and not came out in public, it may have went undetected. My coming forward was an attempt to raise the alarm. Calling out a douche as a douche was a nice bonus. I did not have to do that...

clintilona
05-05-2017, 12:10 AM
Jesus that took a long time, did you have to go grab a dictionary quick? You sure spend a lot of time on me for hating me so much. I can be happy knowing I live inside your head lol

It took all of 3-4 minutes. Unlike you, people have lives outside of this game.

Jofer16
05-05-2017, 12:18 AM
It took all of 3-4 minutes. Unlike you, people have lives outside of this game.

Here you go again putting your personal issues onto others lol Ok now I'm really done acknowledging you, have grown up things to attend to. Here's some cockiness for you lol Take some notes son..

https://youtu.be/AkFqg5wAuFk

clintilona
05-05-2017, 12:22 AM
Here you go again putting your personal issues onto others lol Ok now I'm really done acknowledging you, have grown up things to attend to. Here's some cockiness for you lol Take some notes son..

https://youtu.be/AkFqg5wAuFk

Thank you for taking the bait and proving yourself to be what you are. At least some people here now know to look a bit closer...

Goodbye and good riddance.

Tritium
05-05-2017, 12:22 AM
clintilona and Jofer, can you guys kiss and make up already? :p

Enti
05-05-2017, 12:25 AM
An enormous thanks to Sparton and Everyone else at NF for addressing this properly with the reroll to keep PVP more or less in its normal path.

gmac
05-05-2017, 12:26 AM

Hi Clint (and everybody)

Man, yesterday I was actually puzzled and intrigued by what your thoughts on how arena should work. Daily resets? 2-3 hour window any given day for a rush to the prizes? Or some other way I can't think about. Maybe you had experienced in other games and would share with us. I was actually looking forward for the debate.

And today when I saw the board and forum I was angry, looked like this was a personal thing against Jofer. And so unfair to other players. I decided I'd push Jofer AND HomemLivre up in the same way. And I was sure gonna try to get everybody to go crazy with me.

But luckily I'm not in my 20s anymore, I opted to cool down and wait for devs response first. Glad I did. Glad they took Abbadon points away as restored the order.

And I hope you don't get banned. People make mistakes. I saw you were actually sad when you realized you had screwed other people efforts. I hope you get away with a warning, and I hope you can contribute to the discussion and game development in a more constructive way.

And about Jofer, he IS class. And a tremendous player. Have you consider that maybe sometimes he may sound "this and that" exactly because he has do deal with accusations and things like this one all the time? Perhaps he is just defending himself? Look at the guy's history, devs from other games went as far as installing a client on his account (not sure about tech specifics) to slow him down.

And no matter what rules they put at Arena, even if it was Tuesday 2 hours as you suggested/wished, he would come on top, guaranteed.

It's not pressing buttons all day man. It's trying to find the ideal set up with minimal variations. Clocking yourself clearing lists over and over. Having stamina to do it. Finding a good defense (now that is important). Making sure you have the right equipment and internet connection... and probably many other things I'm not even aware.

So, I hope this back and forward attacks stops, you stay in the game, and we all move on.

Looking forward to HomemLivre x Go80sMetal (x Joe(?) :eek:) battle.

Cheers
gmac

Jofer16
05-05-2017, 12:34 AM
clintilona and Jofer, can you guys kiss and make up already? :p

Fuck no, this dudes a tool, threw out some ridiculous attacks on me. I'll never get along. Just gonna stop responding and get back to good peoples, unless that's what you mean :)

As my video goes..

"You can't be something you're not. Be yourself, by yourself, stay away from me" lol songs built for cowards like this.

clintilona
05-05-2017, 12:43 AM
Hi Clint (and everybody)

Man, yesterday I was actually puzzled and intrigued by what your thoughts on how arena should work. Daily resets? 2-3 hour window any given day for a rush to the prizes? Or some other way I can't think about. Maybe you had experienced in other games and would share with us. I was actually looking forward for the debate.

And today when I saw the board and forum I was angry, looked like this was a personal thing against Jofer. And so unfair to other players. I decided I'd push Jofer AND HomemLivre up in the same way. And I was sure gonna try to get everybody to go crazy with me.

But luckily I'm not in my 20s anymore, I opted to cool down and wait for devs response first. Glad I did. Glad they took Abbadon points away as restored the order.

And I hope you don't get banned. People make mistakes. I saw you were actually sad when you realized you had screwed other people efforts. I hope you get away with a warning, and I hope you can contribute to the discussion and game development in a more constructive way.

And about Jofer, he IS class. And a tremendous player. Have you consider that maybe sometimes he may sound "this and that" exactly because he has do deal with accusations and things like this one all the time? Perhaps he is just defending himself? Look at the guy's history, devs from other games went as far as installing a client on his account (not sure about tech specifics) to slow him down.

And no matter what rules they put at Arena, even if it was Tuesday 2 hours as you suggested/wished, he would come on top, guaranteed.

It's not pressing buttons all day man. It's trying to find the ideal set up with minimal variations. Clocking yourself clearing lists over and over. Having stamina to do it. Finding a good defense (now that is important). Making sure you have the right equipment and internet connection... and probably many other things I'm not even aware.

So, I hope this back and forward attacks stops, you stay in the game, and we all move on.

Looking forward to HomemLivre x Go80sMetal (x Joe(?) :eek:) battle.

Cheers
gmac

Outstanding post. Perhaps I made some bad moves, but I think my intentions were solid. Where were you earlier in this thread to get us under control? :)

In defense of how this thread derailed, I barely had a clue who Jofer was when I created this thread. I guess I struck a nerve calling out people who have nothing better to do on a Saturday. Before this week I was away from the game for over a month, but once he replied to my thread about eating tears and other juvenile nonsense, research was done and bringing it to light became a priority.

As for ideas for improving the arena, I have tons, but it is too late as the ban is in effect. Not that they would listen anyway... Keep fighting the good fight to make this game what it should be. The greatest band of all time need to be attached to something better than this.

gmac
05-05-2017, 12:55 AM
Where were you earlier in this thread to get us under control? :)

I was waiting not do post with my head full... thrust me, I would not have made things better.

And I hope they give you a second chance, everybody makes mistakes. (maybe you can work something out with Sparton?)

And if they give you, help us make the game better, yes, the band deserves the best game in the world :)

clintilona
05-05-2017, 01:08 AM
I was waiting not do post with my head full... thrust me, I would not have made things better.

And I hope they give you a second chance, everybody makes mistakes. (maybe you can work something out with Sparton?)

And if they give you, help us make the game better, yes, the band deserves the best game in the world :)

I would be open to it. I got into the game because of my love and respect for Maiden. I just want the best of a game that represents them.

They can keep the $1,300 I invested this week and continue to receive my support as long as they commit to working their asses of to improve it. Yes, I spent that much... I have more than I will ever need and am willing to share with something I want to be passionate about. Completing that Eddie collection became an obsession this week, but I finally got that damn Viking.

Posting that about the Viking reminded me of something that I discovered in my crash course research of Jofer. I think it was a day before this thread was created that I just so happened to unknowingly respond to a Jofer thread about Lady Luck congratulating him about his toon pulls. If anyone thinks there was a pre-meditated thing with him, they are dead wrong. I had no idea who I was responding to, but thought the thread was cool.

Monte47
05-05-2017, 01:11 AM
An enormous thanks to Sparton and Everyone else at NF for addressing this properly with the reroll to keep PVP more or less in its normal path.

This, I appreciate how active they are in the forum.

Tho, tbh, since it was a known and one time thing, having spent money on his game, I wish he'd get a week ban or something rather than a perms ban.

Sparton_LOTB
05-05-2017, 01:25 AM
As for ideas for improving the arena, I have tons, but it is too late as the ban is in effect. Not that they would listen anyway... Keep fighting the good fight to make this game what it should be. The greatest band of all time need to be attached to something better than this.

We can unban players. We just need to have reason to believe you'll not do something we would consider worthy of issuing a ban again. You've already derailed a bunch of designer, engineer, CS, and QA time today that should have gone towards the update, though, so I'm definitely not feeling very charitable as an individual (even if that's maybe not the most professional thing for me).

That said, I do appreciate you acknowledging the impact your actions have had on others. Regarding the subject of removing the ban, I'd like to request you send in a ticket to Support our CS team has visibility and is fully aware of resolving the situation (technically speaking, I'm a Game Designer on the game, not a Customer Service guy, so don't normally handle all of that stuff directly, even though I'm the the team member who posts most often in the forums).

Jofer16
05-05-2017, 01:36 AM
We can unban players. We just need to have reason to believe you'll not do something we would consider worthy of issuing a ban again. You've already derailed a bunch of designer, engineer, CS, and QA time today that should have gone towards the update, though, so I'm definitely not feeling very charitable as an individual (even if that's maybe not the most professional thing for me).

That said, I do appreciate you acknowledging the impact your actions have had on others. Regarding the subject of removing the ban, I'd like to request you send in a ticket to Support our CS team has visibility and is fully aware of resolving the situation (technically speaking, I'm a Game Designer on the game, not a Customer Service guy, so don't normally handle all of that stuff directly, even though I'm the the team member who posts most often in the forums).

I wouldn't feel charitable either with the sobered up backpeddle. Just calling it what it is.

clintilona
05-05-2017, 01:41 AM

I don't see myself taking the time to do that. If you want to forward what you need to forward to the appropriate personnel, I am open to my continuing support for this game. Apologies for the extra work for you, but from what I have seen from you, I think we both share a passion for this game on completely different wavelengths. As for me not throwing a monkey wrench into the company's time... I think I have made my point. I see no reason to draw more negative attention to the game as long as you (not specifically you as an obviously dedicated public face) are committed to making things better.

Also, derailed is a bad word for you to use. If you didn't think something like this was not done in the hopes that your designer, your engineer, your CS and QA person would see what your major contributors are concerned about, then ok...

As I have said, there are aspects of this game that deserve credit and support. I do not want to stop playing, but I am also not gonna beg you to let me give the game more money.

Bring me back and tell all of us that you are committed to keeping focus on continuous improvement and we are on the same page, with my never needing to resort to what I did yesterday again.

clintilona
05-05-2017, 01:44 AM
I wouldn't feel charitable either with the sobered up backpeddle. Just calling it what it is.

My god. Give it a rest. Your ignorance to what is actually happening is next to intolerable. Go play more arena.

Jofer16
05-05-2017, 01:50 AM
My god. Give it a rest. Your ignorance to what is actually happening is next to intolerable. Go play more arena.

Holy shit you're retarded. What is actually happening is some idiot spent $1,300 only to realize he still couldn't win. So he proceeded to exploit the system claiming to be a savior of the game when in reality, nobody was doing said exploit. You're a master of manipulation, some of us can read you like a book.

clintilona
05-05-2017, 01:53 AM
Holy shit you're retarded. What is actually happening is some idiot spent $1,300 only to realize he still couldn't win. So he proceeded to exploit the system claiming to be a savior of the game when in reality, nobody was doing said exploit. You're a master of manipulation, some of us can read you like a book.

Ok, you win. Go play arena.

Jofer16
05-05-2017, 01:54 AM
Wasn't going to respond but feel bad for people like Gmac falling for your complex going on right now.

Sleestak
05-05-2017, 02:05 AM
What's going on?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh7lp9umG2I

MrFreeze
05-05-2017, 02:06 AM
I think you had good intentions by trying to bring to light a problem that's existed since the beta, but this might not have been the best way to go about it. Diverting the team for most or all of the day to deal with this isn't going to get anything done any faster. It just slows them down. I'd be pretty pissed if someone did that to me at my job.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, so I hope this doesn't read like that. I've made plenty of rants to the devs myself. When things got really frustrating for me, I took a break. They're just trying to do their jobs the best they can with what they have. The break was the best thing for me. It wasn't worth stressing over a game I have no control over anyway. Now that I'm playing again, I'm really enjoying it. I just take it for what it is and accept that there are bugs and problems.

Everybody get a beer on my tab tonight, there are bigger problems in the world.

clintilona
05-05-2017, 02:09 AM
Wasn't going to respond but feel bad for people like Gmac falling for your complex going on right now.

Falling for what? I guess I have been sitting back for months plotting this... It is all very simple. I took a break for a month and came back hoping things would be better (also had to get that Shaman Eddie, which in turn led to OCD needing to get Viking). At first, all seemed good and I was doing fairly well early on and saw some potential until... Ugh... Is the most important day of Arena on a day in which the majority of the population is out? What else is wrong with this game? Figured some things out while under the influence after some festivities that I chose to continue on my own and there we were.

Next thing I know, you feel threatened by my thread, or whatever it was that made you act like a douche, and yada yada yada. Why is this person derailing my post and acting like a child?

The devs can go and look at my play history and prove all of this out.

Or, I am a "Master Manipulator". I never thought you could over think something, because, you know, your limitations and whatnot, but look at you!

Jofer16
05-05-2017, 02:13 AM
Falling for what? I guess I have been sitting back for months plotting this... It is all very simple. I took a break for a month and came back hoping things would be better (also had to get that Shaman Eddie, which in turn led to OCD needing to get Viking). At first, all seemed good and I was doing fairly well early on and saw some potential until... Ugh... Is the most important day of Arena on a day in which the majority of the population is out? What else is wrong with this game? Figured some things out while under the influence after some festivities that I chose to continue on my own and there we were.

Next thing I know, you feel threatened by my thread, or whatever it was that made you act like a douche, and yada yada yada. Why is this person derailing my post and acting like a child?

The devs can go and look at my play history and prove all of this out.

Or, I am a "Master Manipulator". I never thought you could over think something, because, you know, your limitations and whatnot, but look at you!

Uh oh, he's drinking again. This shit barely makes sense lol

clintilona
05-05-2017, 02:14 AM
I think you had good intentions by trying to bring to light a problem that's existed since the beta, but this might not have been the best way to go about it. Diverting the team for most or all of the day to deal with this isn't going to get anything done any faster. It just slows them down. I'd be pretty pissed if someone did that to me at my job.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, so I hope this doesn't read like that. I've made plenty of rants to the devs myself. When things got really frustrating for me, I took a break. They're just trying to do their jobs the best they can with what they have. The break was the best thing for me. It wasn't worth stressing over a game I have no control over anyway. Now that I'm playing again, I'm really enjoying it. I just take it for what it is and accept that there are bugs and problems.

Everybody get a beer on my tab tonight, there are bigger problems in the world.

Diverting them from what though? Putting out a Memorial Day WWII Eddie? Seriously, this HAD to be done. The amount of visibility towards their group has never been higher than right now. With that said, my point, and apparently the point of some smart folks who saw this months ago, has been made.

People taking advantage of this flaw undetected will continue to try and distract and derail the focus. Don't let them.

clintilona
05-05-2017, 02:16 AM
Uh oh, he's drinking again. This shit barely makes sense lol

Barely makes sense? I know you are "challenged", but hooked on phonics can also work for you.

clintilona
05-05-2017, 02:20 AM
Barely makes sense? I know you are "challenged", but hooked on phonics can also work for you.

Ugh. Disregard this post. He is engaging internet turd playbook 101 and baiting me. Stupid me fell for it again. Hello, high road!

Demoonchild
05-05-2017, 02:46 AM
But depreciations aren't out of place? Like your little cheap shot conveniently thrown in? I don't ever blast back against anyone that doesn't have it coming. You guys need to start taking your own advice. And it's obvious you pass all my threads, I have no idea who you are and don't recall seeing you in any relevant rankings. It's no surprise I share all my strategies, bug finds, etc. and offer my help wherever I can. Not to mention all the PMs I receive around advice and gladly answer. Ya'll have this odd Tyrant view of me, guess that's what happens when you take stuff for face value and don't do your research. As a matter of fact someone I helped just recently with defense advice now sits near the top. If I was worried about my dominance I'd be keeping my mouth shut but I like to grow and help the community if I can. Most of my "minions" have the same goal, don't get it twisted.

I have not a tyrant view of you, but I have a close approach of many users here of yourself, all of them are more valuable of your thinking of myself, that really believe that you are a conceit, arrogant, no life motherfucker that not have reason to respond to... And if I'm not in your rankings is meant that I'm doing it right, cause meaning nothing for you is just cool to my own way of taking the game as it is... So keep up on helpping new plsyrs and, and keep down your sadly coocky being of human being losing your time on a fuckin' game... Keep on going number one...
Fuck you and your ball suckin' minions...

Jofer16
05-05-2017, 02:51 AM
I have not a tyrant view of you, but I have a close approach of many users here of yourself, all of them are more valuable of your thinking of myself, that really believe that you are a conceit, arrogant, no life motherfucker that not have reason to respond to... And if I'm not in your rankings is meant that I'm doing it right, cause meaning nothing for you is just cool to my own way of taking the game as it is... So keep up on helpping new plsyrs and, and keep down your sadly coocky being of human being losing your time on a fuckin' game... Keep on going number one...
Fuck you and your ball suckin' minions...

Looks like someone else is pumped up on some liquid courage. Funny how when someone else throws the first punch ants crawl out the woodwork to throw a kick, funny seeing people's shit they've been holding back come out.

MrFreeze
05-05-2017, 02:52 AM
Diverting them from what though? Putting out a Memorial Day WWII Eddie? Seriously, this HAD to be done. The amount of visibility towards their group has never been higher than right now. With that said, my point, and apparently the point of some smart folks who saw this months ago, has been made.

People taking advantage of this flaw undetected will continue to try and distract and derail the focus. Don't let them.

It really did surprise me to see that it can still be done. It created quite a mess when it was brought to the forums attention the first time. It was during the beta testing, before the post from march that someone pointed out. Last December or January I think it was, I can't remember. It was part of the reason I gave up on the game. Its good that you brought it back out into the open. A post might have been enough though. Then again maybe not, I don't know.

Luckily for Abbadon the devs are interactive and reasonable. If this was a Japanese or Korean game with no developer interaction, he would have been banned too if they spotted what happened.

clintilona
05-05-2017, 02:58 AM
It really did surprise me to see that it can still be done. It created quite a mess when it was brought to the forums attention the first time. It was during the beta testing, before the post from march that someone pointed out. Last December or January I think it was, I can't remember. It was part of the reason I gave up on the game. Its good that you brought it back out into the open. A post might have been enough though. Then again maybe not, I don't know.

Luckily for Abbadon the devs are interactive and reasonable. If this was a Japanese or Korean game with no developer interaction, he would have been banned too if they spotted what happened.

Thank you for your professional quality response. Unfortunately, yet another ignored post would not have done the trick.

Like I said before, certain parties are resorting to juvenile, accusatory tactics to distract from the real problem. I am guilty as well for losing focus. But hey, we are all heavily intoxicated, at all times.

Demoonchild
05-05-2017, 03:47 AM
Looks like someone else is pumped up on some liquid courage. Funny how when someone else throws the first punch ants crawl out the woodwork to throw a kick, funny seeing people's shit they've been holding back come out.

The quickness on your responses are directly proportional to your arrogance, stupidity/lack of life.... C'mon, keep on goin'...

LandCrusher70
05-05-2017, 04:18 AM
https://forum.ih8mud.com/styles/ih8mud/xenforo/mudsmilies/popcorn.gif
Watching someone try to set the land speed record for backpeddeling is exciting!

Monte47
05-05-2017, 04:44 AM
I'm not going to bother defending the dude, cuz he has been number one so many times, he need no defense. Has he been nice to me? Yes. I appreciate that. That said, I've been around here from almost the go. And all we do is cry inequality. Life is unequal. Figure how to beat it and win. My defense sucks ass. But I make top sixty. Why? Because my offense is generally tight AF. Stop crying about inequalities, do the long play, and win.

Tritium
05-05-2017, 05:12 AM
What's going on?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh7lp9umG2I

Aw, I'm sad that nobody commented on your amazing post, Ryan. You win this thread haha. ;)

It's pretty interesting how heated things are getting in here. Seems like all of us could use a bit of a break from the drama. I know in my case, it's stress due to finals and graduation coming up that's led to me being a bit of a troll and not caring how my posts affect others this week, when I normally don't operate like that. I suggest that we all take a 20 minute break after reading the posts here before responding from now on. That will stop some of the unnecessary back-and-forth for now at least. All of us are better than this catty bs.

abbadon
05-05-2017, 05:53 AM

Yes I am glad for that. At first I stoked, then I thought it was a bug and felt bad, then I figured it out. I was worried people, or rather devs would think I did it somehow. Honestly it was strange be at #1 , like there was no point playing for the rest of the week, and guilty even though I didn't do anything. I'm not sad things are back to normal, i have a cherished screenshot i took for troubleshooting like i do for other bugs, and glad not banned, too bad this thread got out of control.

Since there already a revenge limit, it seems easy to have an attack limit.

scott-5496
05-05-2017, 10:30 AM
I was off forum for a couple of days and BOOM! I am not sure what to say so wont say much at all.

Not getting personal with anyone but to spend that amount of money to prove a point to me is extreme when that amount of money could save hundreds of babies in several African countries - people can, of course, spend their cash on what they want but that just personally stagers me....a lot. Life is full of personal choices and if someone wants to spend lots on a point then fine - similarly if someone want to spend hours each day playing their fave game, that too is fine!

Personally attacking folk, to me, is not fine. Not pointing any fingers here but social media is awash with kids killing themselves over this sort of thing.

Can we not all just make some personal choices - play the game for what it is - exploits and all. Or do not play the game because of these same issues. It's all a choice in the end and importantly it is just a game - no one is holding a gun at anyone to play it.

While the thread was at times funny to me in the end I think people were getting too serious and really there is more to life than hating, for whatever reason.

Maybe I am too old and seen too much having lost people recently but I just find it worrying that people get fired up about this sort of thing when the world is largely a mess.

Peace...and UP THE IRONS!

Jofer16
05-05-2017, 12:54 PM
FYI my messages were full this morning and too lazy to sort through them so just deleted all. if I hadn't responded to your message yet resend if you'd like, think I had a couple.

And happy Cinco De Mayo! Good excuse to drink and eat tacos today :)

Jofer16
05-06-2017, 04:24 AM
Forewarning. My backing off eternal is off the table if anyone lets demooner get close. No free rides.

https://youtu.be/O2_PAW_8fos

Tritium
05-06-2017, 05:05 AM
Forewarning. My backing off eternal is off the table if anyone lets demooner get close. No free rides.

Understandable. I used to think that guy was cool until his most recent posts in this thread.

Jofer16
05-06-2017, 01:01 PM
So your telling me because he attack your "Almighty God". He's no longer cool. 😀😀😀

Wow, that is probably one of he most hilarious things I read all day...

Obey your master or die by his throne...

I thought you were going to delete your account? lol

And probably nothing to do with attacking me, just the foolishness he was spouting. Common sense.

Jofer16
05-06-2017, 02:14 PM
*Sigh*
Wow you actually took the time out to read my post, I'm very shock. Anyways deleting my account is way easier said then done.Therefore you could either 1.) Ignore my post or 2.)Get over the fact that I'm still here. But either way it's up to you.
I don't really care, nor have the time to entertain a eldery patient :).

Not to mention your "minions" to.
Lol good one demoonchild.

Thought I was being rather cordial considering. And sorry I actually have friends on here, you two can call them what you will. Loosen up your bra strap a little, so uptight.

Nekroliun
05-06-2017, 02:35 PM
My God! Stop fighting and grow up kids!

Jofer16
05-06-2017, 02:45 PM
My God! Stop fighting and grow up kids!

Do you still play? Was going to send you a trooper request but said you've been inactive for awhile.

Nekroliun
05-06-2017, 02:49 PM
Do you still play? Was going to send you a trooper request but said you've been inactive for awhile.

Well currently im doing my finals, so till i finish them i wont be able to play all that much. I only login to play the secret lvls. Im planning on returning to the game though, would gladly accept any troopers... i kind of have 10/50... but since all of the 10 that have me are inactive i dont really need to use them, which is a plus. Though if you add me im sure ill be able to use you daily (hopefully).

Jofer16
05-06-2017, 02:51 PM
Well currently im doing my finals, so till i finish them i wont be able to play all that much. I only login to play the secret lvls. Im planning on returning to the game though, would gladly accept any troopers... i kind of have 10/50... but since all of the 10 that have me are inactive i dont really need to use them, which is a plus. Though if you add me im sure ill be able to use you daily (hopefully).

Sure, I'll shoot you a request. Was looking at it yesterday. Good luck with your studies :)

Nekroliun
05-06-2017, 03:04 PM
Sorry, but we weren't fighting. But if that's what fighting look like too you then I guess I will say.............sorry.

Anyways if I was fighting with him you would no it, but if anything I actually enjoy his conversation.

Ok. Apology accepted, and sorry for calling you a kid. Im a weird person and i have little to no social skills, so i dont really know how to define if someone is angry or not...

Sure, I'll shoot you a request. Was looking at it yesterday. Good luck with your studies :)

Thanks! Im sure that your champ(s) will come in handy. Ill hopefully use you daily. If my studies pay off, ill be able to do 50 troopers daily, thanks. Good luck with being no1.

Tritium
05-07-2017, 01:59 AM
Jofer, the best approach to 'lil angelkelly is to ignore her. She's a troll who isn't worth anyone's time.

DaveMurray
05-08-2017, 12:33 PM
Damn, i was away from the forums for a few days and i missed all the fun...

Zugzwang
12-17-2018, 03:00 PM
Wow this forum used to be pretty entertaining.

edsel
12-17-2018, 03:23 PM
Wow this forum used to be pretty entertaining.

Hey trooper, you are right! I recall when I first started playing Jofer16 always appearing as congratulate last weeks arena winner and the spicy discourse about hacking and cheating. His profile says Banned? This episode and the original old guard of this forum definitely was lively.

Zugzwang
12-17-2018, 04:01 PM
Yea people liked to argue over the arena but seems like a lot of the bugs from beta don’t exist anymore so it’s more mellow.