PDA

View Full Version : Close Encounters of the Third Kind (Trooper communication)

blackbolt
05-04-2017, 07:12 PM
Hi folks,
today on a totally random moment, i found myself thinking about some really weird stuff.
The trooper's chat has been one of the most requested features in the past and i thought: what if, in the meantime, we use our champion toon as a "status"? The idea is using a defined standard 1* level 1 toon as our champion, for signaling when we're out for holidays or whatever.

For now the idea is just for break time, example:

1* lv 1 red meathead = 1 week holiday
2* lv 1 red meathead = 2 week holiday

If we're fool enough we can think to create a sort of a code with stars, levels and why not, a bunch of level 1 toons XD.

I know it's really stupid and i'm sorry, but it was so silly that i HAD to share with the class...

Cheers

Nekroliun
05-04-2017, 07:20 PM
Hi folks,
today on a totally random moment, i found myself thinking about some really weird stuff.
The trooper's chat has been one of the most requested features in the past and i thought: what if, in the meantime, we use our champion toon as a "status"? The idea is using a defined standard 1* level 1 toon as our champion, for signaling when we're out for holidays or whatever.

For now the idea is just for break time, example:

1* lv 1 red meathead = 1 week holiday
2* lv 1 red meathead = 2 week holiday

If we're fool enough we can think to create a sort of a code with stars, levels and why not, a bunch of level 1 toons XD.

I know it's really stupid and i'm sorry, but it was so silly that i HAD to share with the class...

Cheers

Idk about this, but imo what a good way of leaving the game for a holiday imo and still not miss out on troopers is by spending ironite to have the game automatically complete all 50 troopers daily without playing through them, you wouldnt get any points, the trooper would though ofc. Just a thought though...

blackbolt
05-04-2017, 07:40 PM
Idk about this, but imo what a good way of leaving the game for a holiday imo and still not miss out on troopers is by spending ironite to have the game automatically complete all 50 troopers daily without playing through them, you wouldnt get any points, the trooper would though ofc. Just a thought though...

Yes, i agree, an appropriate in-game solution it's the ideal situation, that was just a simple and easy way for signaling when you're not playing for a little while.
Obiviously the "code" part is a joke, and the "1*=1 week" thing can't work because you cannot know exactly how much time the champion has been there.

But if we all agree that 1*lv1 meathead = break (short) it can be useful (still stupid =D)

Nekroliun
05-04-2017, 07:41 PM
Yes, i agree, an appropriate in-game solution it's the ideal situation, that was just a simple and easy way for signaling when you're not playing for a little while.
Obiviously the "code" part is a joke, and the "1*=1 week" thing can't work because you cannot know exactly when how much time the champion has been there.

But if we all agree that 1*lv1 meathead = break (short) it can be useful (still stupid =D)

I can see where your going. From now on my champ will be a 3* lvl1 Corrupted Owl cultist, which ofcourse symbolises a very very long never ending break