PDA

View Full Version : What rewards did you get for a Ultimate Sacrifice?

Patrice-1201
05-05-2017, 01:02 PM
Curious to see whether it is better to do 2 Exalted or a Ultimate 😉

Browno
05-05-2017, 01:28 PM
I got 6 skill shards

90mphyorker
05-05-2017, 10:27 PM
I'm still saving up to do one. Got a Pharoah Eddie to sacrifice so that's 10,000 essence away. Only 40,000 left!

The Educated fool
05-05-2017, 10:43 PM
Curious to see whether it is better to do 2 Exalted or a Ultimate 😉

There's a Legendary Soul you'll get from an achievement, if you do an Ultimate... since it takes so long to save toons for one, I'd do it once, the first time, for the achievement... the next time, I think I'd do the 2 Exalted.

Naturally, I didn't, (since I didn't know about the Legendary Soul), so I'm saving toons for an Ultimate now, but I know it's gonna take a good while. Sacrifice is addictive. :cool:

Patrice-1201
05-05-2017, 11:07 PM
There's a Legendary Soul you'll get from an achievement, if you do an Ultimate... since it takes so long to save toons for one, I'd do it once, the first time, for the achievement... the next time, I think I'd do the 2 Exalted.

Naturally, I didn't, (since I didn't know about the Legendary Soul), so I'm saving toons for an Ultimate now, but I know it's gonna take a good while. Sacrifice is addictive. :cool:

I did one the first night it came out and got my achievement but now can't remember what the rewards were :-( It all happened too fast on the first night, I think I filled the Vortex 3 times... as you say Sacrifice is addictive ;-)

90mphyorker
05-06-2017, 05:38 AM
I did one the first night it came out and got my achievement but now can't remember what the rewards were :-( It all happened too fast on the first night, I think I filled the Vortex 3 times... as you say Sacrifice is addictive ;-)

Sorry for the random question Patrice, but do you run an Instagram account called screamforme_ig?

Patrice-1201
05-06-2017, 06:10 AM
Sorry for the random question Patrice, but do you run an Instagram account called screamforme_ig?

Yes I do :-) I saw yours too yesterday

90mphyorker
05-06-2017, 10:22 AM
I thought you were the same person. :)