PDA

View Full Version : Lucky me some how

Eubedyen
05-06-2017, 03:03 PM
At and odd chance i figured i would buy just an ole Rare Soul. Well to my suprise i had gotten an Vision Eddie.

Now the question is, Whats the best talismans for him?

Nekroliun
05-06-2017, 03:08 PM
At and odd chance i figured i would buy just an ole Rare Soul. Well to my suprise i had gotten an Vision Eddie.

Good for you! Visions is pretty nice at pvp, i think hes next to mummy at defending, not sure though, im not all that intellected in the meta these days...

Well back in my time we used to give all sentinels 6 health overwhelmings (except if they use magic dmg)

Im sure that has changed with all the new fancy talismans... shell? Ascension? Stone (pretty sure thhis was removed)? I dont even know what they do! But hey, people use them so they are probably good!

RACCAR-8000
05-06-2017, 07:50 PM
Yes me to with the luck to get visions Ed off a plain rare soul . They must have upped the % this weekend. 💀

R1ck
05-06-2017, 09:44 PM
Just saw this thread and said what the hell, will summon a rare soul a got from SL yesterday, red eyes but not Visions Eddie :( . But Pharaoh Eddie, my most wanted Eddie since he helped me to finish the game via my troopers. Very happy and my new most wanted is Visions Eddie, so good in PVP.

Ian
05-07-2017, 12:37 AM
I wish I had seen this earlier. Took a chance with a rare soul and got a Magus newborn of light... Must be because it's after the reset. Bugger.

mjmxiii
05-07-2017, 08:35 AM

I've been working on this Ed for a couple weeks now. Don't know if my setup is best but I am working on finishing up talismans. Skill shards later... Heres what I went with:

2 x Health (Ward)
2 x Stone (Mystical)
2 x Paladin (Power)

Kardas
05-07-2017, 09:08 AM
Visions Eddie has had it rough, but he's getting there now. He's my only 5-star Ed haha. He also still has a few niches in PVE. Take is a good skill to steal some annoying LoL buffs.
My Talisman loadout for him is 2 Health Ward, 2 Warp Ward, and 2 Paladin Power. It's a more offensive-focused set for him.

Ringe666-7406
05-07-2017, 11:56 AM
Visions Eddie has had it rough, but he's getting there now. He's my only 5-star Ed haha. He also still has a few niches in PVE. Take is a good skill to steal some annoying LoL buffs.
My Talisman loadout for him is 2 Health Ward, 2 Warp Ward, and 2 Paladin Power. It's a more offensive-focused set for him.

Nice to see you around man? Are you playing again?

CanyptianFit
05-07-2017, 02:22 PM
I also got my 4th Visions on a rare soul today. Crazy. Still waiting for pharaoh and Viking.

Kardas
05-07-2017, 02:36 PM
Nice to see you around man? Are you playing again?

Yeah I started again at the start of May

I also got my 4th Visions on a rare soul today. Crazy. Still waiting for pharaoh and Viking.

Haha reminds me of my 4 PDKs.