PDA

View Full Version : Where do i get red runes...

Nekroliun
05-06-2017, 04:00 PM
Im sure this has been asked a couple'o hundred times but:

1. Im too lazy to search for it

2. Ive tried many suggestions, havent gotten anything useful though

Ive tried alot of places, but almost every lvl i try to get it at gives me assassin runes (its like its the only thing that drops), so... where do you get red runes? If i can get some, i can (AT F'N LAST) get my nomad's talismans to lvl 50 and finally have a maxed out nomad... ive had my nomad since like september so this is a really emotional moment for me, and a milestone in the history of my life, first maxed out char. I got his talismans to 5* like 2 weeks ago and i cant seem to get any red runes, already maxed out his skills, only lvling to go...

Also would appreciate a place to get green runes! AG (first 5*, got something like 3 weeks after release, still not maxed out) also is missing runes to lvl his 5* talismans...

Any help would be appreciated

Silentknight
05-06-2017, 04:12 PM
Im sure this has been asked a couple'o hundred times but:

1. Im too lazy to search for it

2. Ive tried many suggestions, havent gotten anything useful though

Ive tried alot of places, but almost every lvl i try to get it at gives me assassin runes (its like its the only thing that drops), so... where do you get red runes? If i can get some, i can (AT F'N LAST) get my nomad's talismans to lvl 50 and finally have a maxed out nomad... ive had my nomad since like september so this is a really emotional moment for me, and a milestone in the history of my life, first maxed out char. I got his talismans to 5* like 2 weeks ago and i cant seem to get any red runes, already maxed out his skills, only lvling to go...

Also would appreciate a place to get green runes! AG (first 5*, got something like 3 weeks after release, still not maxed out) also is missing runes to lvl his 5* talismans...

Any help would be appreciated
Keep farming Underworld Madness. I got more red than anything else. Hang on to the purple ones...no assassin talisman set yet!

Nekroliun
05-06-2017, 04:15 PM
Keep farming Underworld Madness. I got more red than anything else. Hang on to the purple ones...no assassin talisman set yet!

Well i am, hoping some amazing miracle could happen and shaman would become viable! (Never gonna happen)

I guess im of to underworld madness again... game of death! Here i come!

Silentknight
05-06-2017, 05:37 PM
Well i am, hoping some amazing miracle could happen and shaman would become viable! (Never gonna happen)

I guess im of to underworld madness again... game of death! Here i come!
Farm em all,not just GoD. I have much better luck when I play all Underworld Madness. 50 troopers=Underworld Madness 2x

Nekroliun
05-06-2017, 05:54 PM
Farm em all,not just GoD. I have much better luck when I play all Underworld Madness. 50 troopers=Underworld Madness 2x

Aha! But you see... i only have 11 troopers...

Silentknight
05-06-2017, 05:56 PM
Aha! But you see... i only have 11 troopers...

Oh I know, 10 inactives + Jofer. Not sure u want that Jofer character...comes with alot of baggage,lmao!!! No openings currently but will keep u in mind

Jofer16
05-06-2017, 06:13 PM
Oh I know, 10 inactives + Jofer. Not sure u want that Jofer character...comes with alot of baggage,lmao!!! No openings currently but will keep u in mind

Hahaha I learned from the best! You were my 1st friend after all :)

Silentknight
05-06-2017, 06:16 PM
Hahaha I learned from the best! You were my 1st friend after all :)

Founding member of ur fan club!

Nekroliun
05-06-2017, 06:53 PM
I appreciate za help guyz... really means nothing to me :)

Silentknight
05-06-2017, 07:05 PM
I appreciate za help guyz... really means nothing to me :)

We just playin', Jofer's a great trooper!!!