PDA

View Full Version : Magus Corrupt Rescuer

Monte47
05-06-2017, 05:21 PM
So, I have paralysis and freeze talisman on this chica, have played seven levels with her, and neither the stun, nor the freeze has triggered even once. Anyone else have any of these type talisman on theirs, and if so, are they triggering?

Silentknight
05-06-2017, 05:35 PM
So, I have paralysis and freeze talisman on this chica, have played seven levels with her, and neither the stun, nor the freeze has triggered even once. Anyone else have any of these type talisman on theirs, and if so, are they triggering?

Sounds about right! They say 12% but it's not even close!

PerthEddie
05-06-2017, 05:50 PM

Have you got her fully sharded? If you have then that should up it to 75% chance of freeze. If you have just freeze talis on then, yeah like Silentknight says, only 12% chance

JJJ428
05-06-2017, 05:50 PM
Do you even need freeze talismans on her? Her power move gets the job done.

Ezz
05-06-2017, 05:55 PM
You are going about it wrong. Freeze and paralysis sets are nearly useless on toons with single strike basic attack.
Her true strength is her power move that freezes. Talismans won't help you there but skillshards will.
For her I would probably go with 4 holy and a pair of shell or health

Monte47
05-06-2017, 07:30 PM
Thanks guys. Was hoping the stun would at least trigger, as would be helpful in the arena, I'll change her up. No on shards, she's down the list of those I want fully powered. I got that purple of occultist I'm working on building now. I'm on the reeeeeaaalllly long play at this point. Lol, I'm trying to to spend any money on for a couple of weeks.

LandCrusher70
05-24-2017, 10:27 PM
No, something is jacked up with her.
I've got two sets of freeze talismans on her... just because...
Two sets = better chance to trigger right??
I'm leveling her up to 100 the old fashion way, by using her.
It's been weeks, and I have never seen her basic attack trigger a freeze. Power attack, yes. Basic, no!

🤔

90mphyorker
05-28-2017, 12:30 PM
Fuck me sideways I hate this character. She's a right pain.