PDA

View Full Version : Are you currently locked out of the game too?

Bryan-3528
08-04-2016, 03:06 PM
So I guess I was next in the queue for Eddie to fall down and go boom yesterday morning. I've been locked out of the game since. I did manage to uninstall and reinstall twice only to have it crash again after 2 battles each time. I have my email sent to support and I am patiently waiting….

Two days ago I decided I was enjoying the game enough to spend some real cash to level my talismans quicker. Within 24 hours of the purchase I got zapped with the big bug: Locked out of the game and no getting back in. Foolish purchase on my part. :mad:

This is definitely frustrating for anyone affected by this bug. I started playing the game the day it was officially released and played consistently every day since. I noticed the random crashes seemed to start increasing and felt guilty every time it happened on a battle when I brought a fellow trooper along and realized no trooper badges would be given/sent until a 2nd attempt 24 hours later.

If I am on your trooper list, please find it in your heart to keep me there for now until this is fixed, and please understand I cannot send you trooper badges because of this issue right now.

It seems there are a lot of people on this forum that have shared that they are in the same situation. I’m curious to know just how many folks are currently locked out of the game entirely too?

So for now, that begs the question: what should those of us that are locked out do to pass the time until Eddie is back from the dead? I’d love to hear your ideas.

For me, I also play Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, but not enjoying it so much because I miss my Eddie :(