PDA

View Full Version : What new game features would you want the most?

Lechamp-4825
08-04-2016, 03:37 PM
Hey all,

I am really interested to know what new features people would most like to see added to the game?

You never know, maybe the developers are secretly watching and some of them might get added ;-)

Personally, I think some kind of raid-type events would be cool with unique unlocks.

Also, perhaps rare enemies that show up every now and then and provide a special reward / temporary buff if you defeat them.

Trystangst
08-04-2016, 03:42 PM
I'd just like to see the shard issue resolved.

Lechamp-4825
08-04-2016, 03:44 PM
I'd just like to see the shard issue resolved.

You mean where they let us combine lower level shards to make higher level ones?

aur0ra85
08-04-2016, 03:46 PM
Bug fixes, better shard farming, more content, character balancing for future PvP cause as of right now some of the characters/abilities are broken OP to the point where everyone and their dog is going to run a passive party in PvP and the matches will only be decided upon who is more invincible -> not how hard they hit, nor how creative they are with strategies.

OpticSugar
08-04-2016, 04:01 PM
ha! I just added a thread exactly like this yesterday:
http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?538-Suggested-Ideas-(for-the-dev-team)

I really think it should be a sub-topic so we can post multiple threads in it all related to new ideas. Vote for it in my thread and maybe it will happen! I don't think requests for bug fixes should really be mentioned in this though. This is more for new creative/gameplay ideas and concepts. Bug fixes are a more technical issue and they already have their own sub-topic.

One of my ideas is: I think that we should hear some audio cues when our Eddie character is getting low on health, such as:
• all the SFX and music starts to sound distant, muffled and echoey (much like the effect you hear when you drag a soul shard over the book of souls)
• when your Eddie's health gets really low (into the red) you start to hear a heartbeat grow louder and louder (much like the beginning of the song "Powerslave")
• also, there could be more of a visual cue by vignetting the screen with darkness or red or even spattering some blood on the screen (ala COD or any FPS)

This would be particularly useful is when you are grinding on auto-attack while doing other things, you can hear (or clearly see at a glance) when Eddie is getting near death, and you can intervene and switch to a healthier Eddie, or heal him up. It would also make things more intense and dramatic in general.

Beeboo
08-04-2016, 05:42 PM
Ability to trade

Bryan-3528
08-04-2016, 08:32 PM
ability to log in and play...

Vaseodin
08-04-2016, 09:00 PM
ha! I just added a thread exactly like this yesterday:
http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?538-Suggested-Ideas-(for-the-dev-team)

I really think it should be a sub-topic so we can post multiple threads in it all related to new ideas. Vote for it in my thread and maybe it will happen! I don't think requests for bug fixes should really be mentioned in this though. This is more for new creative/gameplay ideas and concepts. Bug fixes are a more technical issue and they already have their own sub-topic.

I agree. Let's keep the bug fixes to those individual topics. I personally would love to see the ability to combine talismans, shards, etc.

OpticSugar
08-04-2016, 09:26 PM
I agree. Let's keep the bug fixes to those individual topics. I personally would love to see the ability to combine talismans, shards, etc.

yeah... even if the price is steep, like it takes 10 *** talismans to make a one **** talisman... it would be better than selling them for sure!

also, i think the whole talisman interface needs an overhaul - it gives me a headache to use it. When selling talismans, you can't tell which type it is (overwhelming, mystical, etc...). Perhaps they should put a small badge for each type in the icon so you can tell them apart. Also, it should truncate all duplicates to just one icon with a number badge indicating how many you have. Simple things like that would improve it greatly.

Lechamp-4825
08-05-2016, 09:54 AM
yeah... even if the price is steep, like it takes 10 *** talismans to make a one **** talisman... it would be better than selling them for sure!

also, i think the whole talisman interface needs an overhaul - it gives me a headache to use it. When selling talismans, you can't tell which type it is (overwhelming, mystical, etc...). Perhaps they should put a small badge for each type in the icon so you can tell them apart. Also, it should truncate all duplicates to just one icon with a number badge indicating how many you have. Simple things like that would improve it greatly.

It did dawn on me a couple of days ago that if you hold down on the Talismans in the sell screen it will tell you what type they are. But yeah, it is not a very practical interface and some kind of sorting options would be great.

HeadlessHammerhead
08-05-2016, 12:20 PM
It did dawn on me a couple of days ago that if you hold down on the Talismans in the sell screen it will tell you what type they are. But yeah, it is not a very practical interface and some kind of sorting options would be great.

Yeah but it's still a pain to do that when you have 100 talismans in your inventory and they are not sorted in any way on the sell screen.

Jennie-5128
08-05-2016, 03:43 PM
I'd vote for ability to trade with your troopers and ability to combine shards -e.g. 3 1* red shards to make 1 2*; 3 2* star to make 1 3*, etc.

Gonzo
08-05-2016, 03:48 PM
I'd love to be able to combine shards... Although the 3 to 1 ratio is super low... even for me :P

It wouldn't be fun... something more like a 10 to 1 or even 20 to 1 sounds better.

Jennie-5128
08-05-2016, 03:56 PM
20 to 1?? There'd be no point putting in the functionality for that, you might as well just farm.

aur0ra85
08-05-2016, 04:27 PM
Pro tip:
Upgrade talismans you want to keep, so when you switch to the sell screen they are easy to sort.

Gonzo
08-05-2016, 04:33 PM
I upgrade them just to lvl 5... great tip!!!!

Jennie: It's a free game, you can't remove the grind. Also, since it's free, players who pay MUST have some sort of "advantage" against F2P. 3 to 1 would be utopic.

Jennie-5128
08-05-2016, 04:51 PM
Oh I get that Gonzo, but if you make it too hard then people won't use it and it hardly seems worth the Dev team's effort to program it is all I meant.

Gonzo
08-05-2016, 04:59 PM
Oh I get that Gonzo, but if you make it too hard then people won't use it and it hardly seems worth the Dev team's effort to program it is all I meant.

You have a point. Balance will be hard to reach.

Vaseodin
08-05-2016, 07:08 PM
I think another feature they should add is a way for non paying players to earn more ironite. I have purchased ironite but not everyone has the money to spend. As it stands there is a limited number of ironite for non paying players to get (yes I get check in rewards had some ironite as rewards but that is bugged and doesn't give nearly enough)..

Gonzo
08-05-2016, 07:32 PM
(yes I get check in rewards had some ironite as rewards but that is bugged and doesn't give nearly enough)..

How are daily login rewards bugged?

Vaseodin
08-05-2016, 09:37 PM
Many have reported not getting their daily rewards, plus some (like the Sands reward) don't apply into your account at all. There are several posts on bug report threads.

HeadlessHammerhead
08-06-2016, 02:12 PM
I thought I was crazy a couple days ago with the Sands reward!

Vaseodin
08-06-2016, 03:53 PM
I thought I was crazy a couple days ago with the Sands reward!

Yeah, some people don't even get the pop-up screen showing the rewards and they receive nothing. I always get the screen, but if it's sands of time I never actually get the reward.

kryton
08-07-2016, 01:35 PM
I would like to see some sort of level rewards system. Like reaching level 50 should be a Legendary Soul or a Rare Soul. Just saying :)

HeadlessHammerhead
08-07-2016, 01:46 PM
I would like to see some sort of level rewards system. Like reaching level 50 should be a Legendary Soul or a Rare Soul. Just saying :)

Yeah, we discussed an "Achievements" system in another thread. It would definitely be a great thing, especially at end-game.

BillLion
08-07-2016, 04:57 PM
I'd like to see some limited time special ops or special events where characters or other valuable prizes can be earned for completing them.

These would be nice while we wait for PVP.

Jennie-5128
08-07-2016, 05:10 PM
I'd like to see some limited time special ops or special events where characters or other valuable prizes can be earned for completing them.
I like this idea!

Baba-8301
08-07-2016, 06:20 PM
I'd like the secret levels to unlock at a set time rather than Nx24 hours after you last cleared them.

jpmusic
08-07-2016, 06:26 PM
Be able to buy the shards you're missing with gold :)

Vaseodin
08-08-2016, 01:44 AM
Yeah, some people don't even get the pop-up screen showing the rewards and they receive nothing. I always get the screen, but if it's sands of time I never actually get the reward.

It happened again! So I can confirm a bug with the login reward not giving sands of time refills like it is supposed to.

Lechamp-4825
08-08-2016, 07:01 AM
I find that if I don't get my daily reward pop-up, resetting the game usually fixes it.

Vaseodin
08-08-2016, 04:02 PM
Thanks, I'm sure some people don't know that they can exit the game completely and the pop up will show up after. That is a bug as well. For me the pop-up isn't the issue, though. It pops up, it just doesn't actually award anything.

Elindor
08-08-2016, 04:59 PM
I created a topic a while back, since I didn't see this one... So for me the most important feature would be the ability to auto-clear battles we already got 3 skulls on, thus simply getting the reward in exchange of the sands of time, without needing to wait for the battle to load, then auto through it, and doing the same 20 times because you need that one shard that drops here. It's really killing the fun for me.

BillLion
08-08-2016, 05:45 PM

These would be nice while we wait for PVP.

It appears this is indeed happening with the "Time Rift Dungeons" event teased when opening the app

Jennie-5128
08-08-2016, 05:45 PM
Indeed, Bill!

*happy dance*

BillLion
08-08-2016, 05:46 PM
Indeed, Bill!

*happy dance*

Ha, I'm pumped!