PDA

View Full Version : Luckiest summon streak you ever had?

Nekroliun
05-11-2017, 05:52 PM
2 days ago i got a rare soul from a secret lvl, red eyes, red axis bomber boy! Never had him before!
Yesterday i got a rare soul from a secret lvl, red eyes, rocket dog! Never had him before!
Today i got a rare soul from a secret lvl, red eyes, Carriage Rider! Never had him before!

This must be the luckiest red eyes streak ive ever had! Been trying to get carriage rider since he helped me back in the day in defeating the beast on normal... ah the good old days! And tbh carriage rider is like a really cool eddie!

Too bad though, no 5* :(

But yeah... cant complain!

Kardas
05-12-2017, 07:00 AM
I have two candidates:
Back in October I spent about 25 Rare Souls to help out with the dropchance thread, which gave me a Wicker Man, Alliance General, and Angel of Fear, none of which I had at that point.

Around the time of the Sacrifice event, I also used some of my collected Rare GA Souls (about 7 of them I think), and I got 3 premiums from it: Corrupt Ox Cultist, Desert Marauder, and Tailgunner. About time too because these were my first premiums from those souls ever.

slauki
05-12-2017, 11:31 AM
dropped 4 shamans from 40 sacrifical souls and 2 4* dupes, that was pretty huge :)

and congrats to your drops, carriage rider is really nice, but no pvp material i feel.

Tritium
05-12-2017, 06:15 PM
Probably pulling two Shaman Eddies and a bunch of 4* dupes from Sacrificial souls.

BonFire
05-12-2017, 07:04 PM
This is basically over 2 days, but it was 4 souls. Tailgunner Eddie, Navigator Eddie, Carriage Rider Eddie, and Angel of Pain

konstifik
05-15-2017, 07:13 AM
I got The Nomad and Carriage Rider Eddie from my first 10-pack of rare souls from the store (which was the second or third time ever I bought souls).

I then realized how good the combo of Nomad and Warrior COTD was to progress through the game so I started buying rare warrior souls in hopes of getting Warrior COTD and I got him on my third or fourth soul.

Nekroliun
05-15-2017, 02:00 PM
I got The Nomad and Carriage Rider Eddie from my first 10-pack of rare souls from the store (which was the second or third time ever I bought souls).

I then realized how good the combo of Nomad and Warrior COTD was to progress through the game so I started buying rare warrior souls in hopes of getting Warrior COTD and I got him on my third or fourth soul.

Holy shit! Dude ive had warrior COTD, but ofc i sacrificed him to lord lucifer for 25 sacrificial souls... never thought of using my nomad with COTD, always went with alliance general and the nomad. Well rip