PDA

View Full Version : Talisman Inventory Slots

kkkreg5
05-12-2017, 01:06 AM
Are Talisman slots capped at 200?

Does everyone have to sell off talismans after auto-farming each day?

Really annoying!!

Chaosego888
05-12-2017, 03:14 AM
Yeah man, they are capped at 200. I sell about 15 every day. Just like the character slots, we need a lot more space.

druid138
05-12-2017, 03:56 PM
Yes, I constantly have to interrupt my farming to sell talismans that push me over the limit.

Also, I still have about 25 characters awaiting Sacrifice. But they are all loaded with talismans (as are most of my other characters). I need to figure out what mix of talismans I want before selling off 100+ of them. Maybe I should start a thread on that . . .

druid138-6195

treeb0mbb
05-12-2017, 04:03 PM
Same here daily grind then sell of the bunch of dupes. Now if only we could sacrifice talismans that would be really nice.

Kardas
05-13-2017, 02:05 PM
Yes, I constantly have to interrupt my farming to sell talismans that push me over the limit.

Also, I still have about 25 characters awaiting Sacrifice. But they are all loaded with talismans (as are most of my other characters). I need to figure out what mix of talismans I want before selling off 100+ of them. Maybe I should start a thread on that . . .

druid138-6195

I wouldn't mind seeing that thread at all! Wouldn't mind helping you with that.

What I do is sell most Talismans I can easily farm (mainly the ones from KotS and BF because they have really niche uses; also UW because I farm it most), as well as any Skilled, Sorcery, and Onslaught Talismans. Then I give the SL Talismans to toons of the same color I don't use, and give what I consider to be good Talisman loadouts to characters I want to use in the future.
And occasionally I sell a bunch of SL Talismans that I have too much of (sold like 20 Overwhelming Energy recently for instance)

Tridimensionale
05-13-2017, 07:09 PM
Yeah man, they are capped at 200. I sell about 15 every day. Just like the character slots, we need a lot more space.

Same here...

druid138
05-19-2017, 05:47 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing that thread at all! Wouldn't mind helping you with that.

What I do is sell most Talismans I can easily farm (mainly the ones from KotS and BF because they have really niche uses; also UW because I farm it most), as well as any Skilled, Sorcery, and Onslaught Talismans. Then I give the SL Talismans to toons of the same color I don't use, and give what I consider to be good Talisman loadouts to characters I want to use in the future.
And occasionally I sell a bunch of SL Talismans that I have too much of (sold like 20 Overwhelming Energy recently for instance)

Thanks for the thoughts! I'll set up a dedicated thread in a day or two.

druid138-6195

fred10141988
05-21-2017, 04:09 AM
we really need more slots......