PDA

View Full Version : Cannot complete objectives

Schattenthron
05-12-2017, 11:32 AM
I can't complete any objective.
During the quest the symbol of the objective even appears when I complete it, but in the end screen, the skull don't turn golden.

It seems to happen not on every quest. It happened on:
The Apparition - hard
Desert Riders - normal
Blood and Sand - normal
The Nomand - normal

Sidney
05-13-2017, 04:40 PM
I can't complete any objective.
During the quest the symbol of the objective even appears when I complete it, but in the end screen, the skull don't turn golden.

It seems to happen not on every quest. It happened on:
The Apparition - hard
Desert Riders - normal
Blood and Sand - normal
The Nomand - normal

What objective isn't showing that it has been met? When I went through the game the first time I found some that I thought I had completed but as it turned out I misunderstood all the requirements.

Bacienx
05-14-2017, 12:08 PM
I'm having the same exact problem.

I had to reinstall the game about a month and a half ago.
Since then, if I play a quest which I have never played before, the achievements I complete during the fight get properly unlocked and are showed on the world map. No problems.

If I play a quest which I have already played before in order to complete the achievements I previously missed, even if I complete them (golden skull shows up), at the end of the match they're not showed and the same happens on the world map;

Furthermore, if I play a quest and fail, when I complete it in a second match, the next quest doesn't get unlocked. Basically the game doesn't recognize the fact that I have actually completed a previously failed quest.

This happens on every world and on every quest.

If I close the game and then reopen it, everything is properly showed, both unlocked achievements and completed quests. Although this solves the problems, it is very frustrating.

I hope that these issues will be solved in the next updates.

hadesdrunk
05-15-2017, 08:00 AM
i cant complete the objective in the Ailing Kingdom-Fallen Star and Book of Souls.
i must land 1perfect hit, so i did land it serveral times and i did not recive the skull please help! I did reinstall the app and i have de same problem. my user name is: hadesdrunk-3564