PDA

View Full Version : PvP Week 14 - Statistics and Discussion

Nicko
05-14-2017, 04:39 PM
GMAC does it again!

With the intensity of a RTTH Fury, this guy goes at it like a maniac for hours and never lets up. Congrats!

While 2 and 3 were familiar top guns Carlos and Fallen Angel, it was good to see some new names like Kamuz and IvanBig in the running as well.

Hopefully this week will bring a change in the point system - as well as a lot of bug fixes - that will remove the incentive not to play. The names that rise fast early in the week tend to fall just as fast in the current environment - leaving Saturday the only real relevant day to compete.

Before I post my numbers- since this thread has kind of a "water cooler" effect - i'd like to hear peoples experiences on defense. I brought it up briefly in the update thread. I'm finding my defense is having a tough time getting even close to the 30% mark I used to have - possibly due to a number of reasons.

One may be my play style. The past few weeks i've attacked only players above me throughout the week. They tend to be experienced - and that experience brings the ability to break a defense when revenging. I still get Holds on top players - but overall - no matter what combination I try - I finish by weeks end around 20% with this playing style the last two weeks.

Once the point system is adjusted (I won't call it "fixed" until we try it ;)) and I'm back to clearing lists we'll see if this Hold percentage rises. But Strike talismans, Newborns of Light, and 4* toons with 75% 2 round freeze rates - all give the advantage to the human player.

Perhaps it's just me. I'm willing to admit that - though others i've communicated with in private feel their rates have fallen as well. Ravy and HomemLivre weighed in and feel 25-30% is very doable with some creativity. So additional perspectives will be interesting to see.

Defense Hold rates of 30% still routinely doable? Is 20% the new 30%? Post your thoughts!

As far as numbers - I was a little more active Saturday. Rested on my laurels the last six minutes and IvanBig came within 3 points of me - seemed like he made over 60 points in those six minutes! Moral of the story - no rest till reset ;)

Number of attacks: 249

Number of times attacked: 200

Thanks everyone for posting!

slauki
05-14-2017, 04:58 PM
attacks 223
def 187

i'm very confident to say that my defense is with 95% certainity the worst in top 10. had horrible holds thoughout the week, would be very happy with 20% but i'm far away from it. despite i have a really nice rooster i seem unable to find something that works constantly. maybe i lack of creativity, but i think 20-25% should be the avarage maximum, when the main buggs are solved.

curious to hear other opinions and experiences....

Shaolin85london
05-14-2017, 05:06 PM
Attack 156
Defense 139

Holding 22%

Final rank 40 (gave up at 10 pm)

Have to say that something has to be done with same fucking names who are allowed to attack you, isn't matter of defense, but the knowledge of specific players who do know how to penetrate your defense.

Btw is an injustice, whole system around arena...is not supposed to work like that.

Ps glad donslauki joined in my troopers, probably that was the real good thing of this game week.

HomemLivre
05-14-2017, 05:08 PM
Well, since this point system makes me feel no motivation to play and the patch that promise to change somethings in the arena is on our doors I see no reason to not talk about it.

This last week I had no time to play during the last day becouse of work, so I had no chance to be in a good place in the ranking and ended in #19. Other thing that makes my points fall a bit was becouse of some tests that I run agains real teams and some ended in a mess hahahah

Last week:
Atk: 166
Def: 150

My holds were 37% in this last week and the same number in the week before it clearing lists and at least Im happy to see new names in my lists.
Hope that this patch comes free of bugs and makes us able to try some new combos :p

Congratulations again Gmac for being an excellent player and person!

Cheers

Silentknight
05-14-2017, 05:10 PM
Think u guys nailed it. Props to EZZ for yanking a bugged defense!
Rank-8
Attack-421
Defense-341
Only play thru the week when bored, which was quite often this week. Once u start playing u can't stop or ur gunna drop alot!!!

Nicko
05-14-2017, 05:42 PM
My holds were 37% in this last week and the same number in the week before i

I have to say - that is outstanding. Well done.

HomemLivre
05-14-2017, 05:49 PM
I have to say - that is outstanding. Well done.

Tks mate, Im feeling that this patch will be free of bugs and we will all have some nice chars to use. A thing that I most like in this arena is to test defenses, I enjoy to see nice teams around :p

Silentknight
05-14-2017, 06:09 PM
& a tonne of server errors. 3 this am...done!

Tridimensionale
05-14-2017, 07:50 PM
114 attack (93%)
101 defence (17%)

I really like the 1/1 ratio matchmaking but as many others stated system point sucks.. the last day is always one step forward and two steps back

Congratz to Gmac for the eternal

surfingwithdje
05-14-2017, 08:17 PM
Congrats to all of you, especially to fairly people who didnt revenge on a hold (I still refuse to do that, even if the game allow that...)
There are my stats for last week, the new rule for the 1:1 ratio is nice because of more equity but that cause a new issue:

Rank #16
atk wins: 99% (180/182)
def wins: 26%: (42/160)

The 40 last battles wins 4 hours before the reset gave me...25 points...(to much efforts and 3 SoW refills for that lol) Because as soon as i did a new battle, 2 people attacked me! And when i didn't play, nobody attacked me...
I gave up 2 hours before the reset and any people attacked me... very dissuasive to buy refills lol

Ian
05-14-2017, 08:25 PM
Attacks 177
Defences 156

Finished 126th after losing 33 places in the last 6 minutes once i ran out of SoW. For me, with a new baby, just finishing top 100 is hard enough but didn't even have enough ironites to get more sands after burning a stack of it earlier. Lost roughly 100 points to errors like APMA in the week which didn't help.
Have to laugh...

My defense was 12% this week and 15% last week. Poor, I know but I did switch it about a lot, trying to find something that works. My feeling is that bugged toons are somewhat to blame and not having certain toons doesn't help. Stuff constantly being tweaked isn't helping but obviously I am not great at setting defences. I need to learn to think like a retard so I can fit my defence to the AI...

Caretaker
05-14-2017, 09:02 PM
Here you go, the last week and the week before, taken 5h before reset so final ranking is off. But the results are pretty similar and tnx to cs talis and extra extra turns. I think some of the def teams like visions nomad aof harpy/ssd which I've avoided will not post their percentages for being 30-ish +. Great percentage HL, congrats! Congrats again to all who have found the workarounds and made it. No muscles during the week will help (speaking of it, currently waiting at no3 for 30+ attacks I am ahead, and hope something holds, but expecting to wake up arround 1900 AND I'm not saying that as a bad thing, it prevents the early runs) but at the end they count. I look forward to normalisation of harpy hits, carriage riders fury back and hate that VE can and could strip you naked for free, ssd taunt on revenge (a new form of ping-pong, while stun will expire), etc :D

tex-0775
05-14-2017, 09:13 PM
Strange week, decided that i wouldn't play the arena, aside from the required matches, but for some reason i kept staying in top 100. Played a couple of xtra matches on saturday just to make sure that i wouldn't drop to much. Compared to Caretaker it's obvious that the whole arena system needs to be looked at....;-)

\,,/ >.< \,,/

Team info: Mummy, Prisoner, Ass NBoL and Nomad

BG840
05-14-2017, 09:42 PM
ATK-141
DEF-123

Congrats GMAC

FOTD Ed in orange, SSD 3/4 full, Nomad full energy against GCR in red Went 2 rounds and shield would deplete lose no energy then BLAM!! Full energy and shield. Advice welcomed cause tired of losing to this gal, pm me if don't want to post in open.

Have a great week everyone!

Tritium
05-14-2017, 10:27 PM
Attacks: 221
Defends: 193

No SOW refills used; just used the free SOW as they accumulated. I'm experiencing the same drops in defense as everyone else.

This week was rough for me. I experienced the most game freezes and endless load screens I've ever seen. This made me lose a ridiculous amount of offensive battles that I normally would have won. Some battles froze due to VE or some other toon's 3-tap skills bugging out, while others got stuck in an endless loading loop on the "Victory!" screen or even when trying to enter the battle to begin with. This truly was not fun to experience and nearly killed my desire to PVP altogether. I'm not sure why the server has been this finicky as of late, but I hope the devs fix the issue next week.

Out of curiosity, did any of you guys experience these server issues as well?

Edit: Already this week I am 6/9 on attacks due to 2 server timeouts leading to APMA errors and 1 crash that happened upon initiating a battle. Beginning to wonder why I even bother at this rate. Can't even accumulate iron coins.

hold
05-14-2017, 10:38 PM
I want to share my story for this week because it shows how much a change is needed.

With the effort I put into it I shouldn't be even near the top ranks.

The week started absolutely interesting and did give me a head start. I checked my account and had quite a few attacks against me but surprisingly I started into the week with a 67% hold rate.

That's when I decided to try and go after the lower ranked players. I already had the headstart with a few attacks against me and therefore being invisible on the attack lists.

So I attacked very carefully and trying to lure people into attacking me when I thought a revenge hold has quite a good chance. I did avoid revenges against high profile player to avoid ping pong. I took the hit and spent it on a low ranked player.

My defense rate went down during the week because the more you climb the tougher revenge holds get. But I still managed to stay around 35%.

I also played very carefully and slow during my attacks to make sure I win them all. There is only one loss on my side and that is against my trooper DaveMurray on the very first day within my first 10 fights and that one will nag on me for my perfect attack week. My own fault as it was avoidable - stupid mistake. :) But to be fair a lot of fights seemd to be lost already but the AI did incredible dumb things to make certain wins possible. For example: Instead of finishing off my GRE and the AI applies a buff giving my GRE the chance to revive the rest of my team. There are moments you almost want to force quit the app because you don't deserve the win.

The last two days I changed my strategy and also revenged high profile attacks basically to maintain my points.

The whole week I saw players flying past me and 15 minutes later I had to scroll down to find them again. I was just sitting there doing nothing.

Saturday the last 2 hours I could play. I was 12th but seemed to be fairly invisible. Again I saw players climbing and falling while I did careful attacks and high profile revenges.

Now look at my stats - this doesn't feel right. I got the maximum for me with minimum effort - I didn't even use all my free SoW this week. Sure I am missing quite a few Iron Coins but it was worth the experiment.

Again - with that effort I shouldn't be up there. On the other hand you use the strategy you benefit the most. Of course the Green Harpy is a very strong ally and will be "adjusted". I wish she would be left alone. Quite easy to get and a fearsome (not unbeatable - the key is to steal / remove the revenge buff) enemy. This week is all about Iron Coins and free SoW will be used. Don't care about rank. :)

What really would interest me: Was it really my defense or did I get the hold rate due to server errors?

Jofer16
05-15-2017, 03:50 AM
Grats my bro Gmac! Way to go buddy, was too damn nice here all weekend in the 80s so haven't really played but was popping in every now and then to check the rankings. And disagree with the talk of how it's cool seeing new names at the top, product of a busted system most of us care not to play, very short sighted.

Nicko
05-15-2017, 03:58 AM
Grats my bro Gmac! Way to go buddy, was too damn nice here all weekend in the 80s so haven't really played but was popping in every now and then to check the rankings. And disagree with the talk of how it's cool seeing new names at the top, product of a busted system most of us care not to play, very short sighted.

Well - the Top 5 included GMAC, Carlos, Fallen Angel, and me - so can't say it was THAT new ;)

But agree with your comment. Players like you, Homem, Enti, and others - who want to burn - get penalized to do so. Hopefully the fix is here any day.

I had a moment of burnout tonight too. I'll be playing just enough this week to get 1900 at reset. But this constantly checking for people above me as opposed to tearing through lists in intense pockets of allocated play time is for the birds...

mjmxiii
05-15-2017, 07:57 AM
Attacks - 49
Defends - 4

Yup.. burnt out on PvP.... oddly enough I had a 50% hold ratio and over 2000 points...

DaveMurray
05-15-2017, 09:33 AM
Congratz to:
Gmac for the eternal
EZZ for changing his defence when he got informed about the bug, really ethical
Nicko for maintaining this thread
Everyone who is not participating to this buggy PVP point system, i only play for 3 months and i luck iron coins so i have to play

Attacks: 247
Defends: 218

My hold rate for this week was 29%, last week it was 35%. The fact that i stayed on top 100 all the week(almost) is probably the reason for the 6% drop. I was attacked by better and more experienced players with all the available toons on their arsenal so it's natural.
This hold rate offcourse is fictitious and Green Harpy with counter talis is the only reason for this. I am missing all the OP toons so after the update my hold rates will drop to 10% maximum.
It's a common secret by now, 2 Green Harpies+counter talis, a third toon that deals true damage(Gimp, SSD, Troll, SuperOP Nomad etc) and an Eddie that remove buffs or revive on defence will provide a hold rate of 35%+ at least until the update.

scott-5496
05-15-2017, 09:59 AM
I seem to be about the same every week these days. I am not too bothered about getting into the top 10 but one day maybe when I can be bothered. Top 25 does me to be honest.

Seemed again to be an easier week - needed less battles. My hold rate is pretty poor but like others I think I am rubbish at setting up defences. Only three loses all week and two were crashes. So I seem to be able to get through everyone OK including all the top guys but my defence needs more though (or better toons)! I seem to come up against teams with Corrupt Ladies 0 sometimes two or three of them and they can be a mare to deal with if the GCR keeps getting shield after shield (Is that how she works?) and if the SCR is there too with a VE then it can be buff destruction/steal central and tough but saying that I seem to be able to get by OK even if I am sometimes just down to one toon.

The Sentinel Harpy thing has not got me at all - I have not used her much yet on my defence but everyone seems to think she is brutal - not sure as not been savaged by her yet! I find the GCR to be the worst mostly.

Attacks: 203
Defends: 177

zdm-1083
05-15-2017, 10:38 AM
Hi,

Gratz Gmac :)
As well as EZZ for his removing of buggy team.

On my side:
229 attacks at 90+% \o/
196 defense at less than 20% :']

I play the same shitty strat as last week: playing attack list to go for free SoW and get the iron coins.
Meaning that go high to then loss all what I get with defense.
As I need many iron coins I do not know if I have any alternative strategy...
That also a quite boring strat as I just see my time investment as not rewarding at all.
The "not that great" defense is also quite frustrating.

But I got the great surprise to be around #50 Saturday 2 or 3 hours just before reset.
Then, I just went sneaky and go against mainly higher rank player but always against team that I know RNG will not interfere.
This way I maintained #5X.
Last 20 minutes, I just refill SoW and fight as many possible teams, and then ended #42.

/crying time
Sunday morning I have:
1 eternal coming from 1K secret locations
6 rare souls from PvP and secret locations
Red/Blue/Green souls from PvP.

It ends in:
FotD Eddie for eternal (my second)
Red eyes for rare souls: AoP (my 7th at least)
Red eyes for Green soul: AoS (my 5th)

So it is good but not good if you see what I mean.
RNG is against me. :]
Don't if I should go f*ck yourself RNGesus or prostitute myself to Him. :|

Ringe666-7406
05-15-2017, 11:06 AM
Hello everyone,

277 attacks here, four real loses and four crashes/freezes,
238 defs, and I finally went (much) over that 14% threshold which haunted me for months (though I did change my complete defense team).

Only one refill used, on Sunday, had a really nice list which I just had to clear, and I got 7 SoW from daily 10 chars sacrifice from normal souls, and day after that I got 5 for the same deal.

See ya all on the top of the pyramid \m/

PerthEddie
05-15-2017, 11:45 AM
Attacks 42
Defence 11 (already been attacked 15 times since reset)

Life (plus the new game I am playing)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LotB

I have tried with PvP, I really have but it isn't really for me. I just aren't going to be a massive and prolific PvP'er. The lack of new content is making me really apathetic towards the game right now. I am bored shitless doing the same grind day after day for zero return. I don't even get any joy from RNG. Got a Rare G/A Soul the other day from a secret level which I don't think has happened to me before. "It is a sign" I thought so cashed it in. Yeah, another fricking Gunner Undead Soldier to go with the one I got given as a daily reward a few days earlier (not sure what the thinking of giving end game players one of these is to be honest).

Sorry for being a bit pissy and whiny but if it wasn't for all my fantastic Troopers and this forum I think I would have thrown the towel in with the game by now. I really do like the game and want to be a part of seeing it thrive but I just want something to do where I feel I am getting something for the time I am investing.

MoonShadow
05-15-2017, 12:24 PM
As I’m playing just for fun & iron coins, I’ve had no real expectations but, despite all the things that are still gone wrong in the Arena, I was in a relatively good spot (for me) two hours before reset, when I couldn’t stay awake anymore (reset is at 3 AM here). For my surprise, I didn’t fall too much in the ranks in those last two hours, like I did the other weeks.

ATK = 170
DEF = 150

Yeah, another fricking Gunner Undead Soldier to go with the one I got given as a daily reward a few days earlier (not sure what the thinking of giving end game players one of these is to be honest).I wonder that, too, why Gunner Undead Soldier and not Gunner Corrupt Rescuer?!? :D

Liebhild
05-15-2017, 01:49 PM
Atk = 196
def = 168

FallenAngel666
05-15-2017, 03:49 PM
Tks mate, Im feeling that this patch will be free of bugs and we will all have some nice chars to use. A thing that I most like in this arena is to test defenses, I enjoy to see nice teams around :p

And your Defense was very good the last week!!!! I try to avoid attacking my troppers, and you are an amazing one!!! But I was running for the eternal so in the alst days I had to attack everybody.
I also like to challenge the best defenses and try to study and defeat them wven tough smometimes it costs me somethig in the attacking percentage.

@ gmac Congratulation man..you siply..have been superior, you deserved it, as Nicko said,, you played like a maniac for hours without stopping and I guess you won it all or many of them :)
it is great to play with you, even if I lost :)

FallenAngel666
05-15-2017, 03:53 PM
My stats
Rank #3
Attacks 534
Defenses 401

Attack 92%
Defense 19% ( my defense started terribly I had a 4% until wendesday than I made some adjsutments and it held much better)

HomemLivre
05-15-2017, 04:07 PM
And your Defense was very good the last week!!!! I try to avoid attacking my troppers, and you are an amazing one!!! But I was running for the eternal so in the alst days I had to attack everybody.
I also like to challenge the best defenses and try to study and defeat them wven tough smometimes it costs me somethig in the attacking percentage.

@ gmac Congratulation man..you siply..have been superior, you deserved it, as Nicko said,, you played like a maniac for hours without stopping and I guess you won it all or many of them :)
it is great to play with you, even if I lost :)

Hey! Its good to see you here in the forum! Im glad to have you as a trooper to! Your an amazing player!
Please feel free to attack me whenever you want to, I usually avoid to attack troopers, just do it when clearing lists for the free sow. The run that you guys had was amazing!

Im glad to see another fantastic player joining us here in the forum, welcome mate! :D

Cheers!

FallenAngel666
05-15-2017, 05:38 PM
@HomemLivre thx very much and thx very much for the friendship request. you had a great run too the passed week i followed it and I was happy you had been able to win. I hope one day my time will come too.

as I said I attack my troopers only if I have no choice or in some occasions if the rank they got gives me a high score.....or is directly in competition with me.

gmac
05-15-2017, 06:05 PM
GMAC does it again!
With the intensity of a RTTH Fury, this guy goes at it like a maniac for hours and never lets up. Congrats!

Nicko, this analogy made my day. I love RTTH Fury, it freaks me out, I love it. Even sharded one RTTH a while back, could not find a way to use him successfully at arena, not yet...

Stats
412/252 (week started close to 1:1 ratio, Saturday skewed things again)

I'd like to say something: It's soooo cool to receive messages like "are you doing it tomorrow?", "cheering for you!", "your runs are amazing!", "proud to be a trooper!" and some others. Had someone said to me a year a go I'd be a successful player on Iron Maiden mobile game, I'd just laugh and ask "what drugs are you on my friend?" lol

So this one is for you guys that support and encourage me to keep playing and trying to be a better player, I believe this makes me a better person too. Thank you.
(I'll PM everybody that congratulated me, not smart enough to use multiple quotes lol)

Also I have to say this, the worse thing for me right now is getting same people over and over on my attack lists: Slientnight, Tritium, Nicko, Belfi, Bengio, Killhouse... it's pretty much same names all the time, it sucks! Sorry for the number of attacks on you guys, hope they fix this.

Final greetings to FallenAngel and Kamuz, you are both amazing competitors. (and again, welcome FallenAngel to the forum) Oh, and Nicko to keep this weekly threads.

Cheers everyone!
gmac

Monte47
05-15-2017, 07:39 PM
Also I have to say this, the worse thing for me right now is getting same people over and over on my attack lists: Slientnight, Tritium, Nicko, Belfi, Bengio, Killhouse... it's pretty much same names all the time, it sucks! Sorry for the number of attacks on you guys, hope they fix this.
gmac

Congrats Gmac!

Also, this point you made, I've been playing just to earn coin, and I swear I've battled the same folks over and over, I rarely even do my revenges. The ducky thing is, when you are on a win streak and the same players come up, you don't want to refresh and lose the streak. I imagine a couple of folks are annoyed with the amount of attacks, but I want some loot lol.

HomemLivre
05-15-2017, 07:52 PM
Nicko, this analogy made my day. I love RTTH Fury, it freaks me out, I love it. Even sharded one RTTH a while back, could not find a way to use him successfully at arena, not yet...

Stats
412/252 (week started close to 1:1 ratio, Saturday skewed things again)

I'd like to say something: It's soooo cool to receive messages like "are you doing it tomorrow?", "cheering for you!", "your runs are amazing!", "proud to be a trooper!" and some others. Had someone said to me a year a go I'd be a successful player on Iron Maiden mobile game, I'd just laugh and ask "what drugs are you on my friend?" lol

So this one is for you guys that support and encourage me to keep playing and trying to be a better player, I believe this makes me a better person too. Thank you.
(I'll PM everybody that congratulated me, not smart enough to use multiple quotes lol)

Final greetings to FallenAngel and Kamuz, you are both amazing competitors. (and again, welcome FallenAngel to the forum) Oh, and Nicko to keep this weekly threads.

Cheers everyone!
gmac

No need to say that I fully support you, your such a nice guy and deserve this second Eternal!

@HomemLivre thx very much and thx very much for the friendship request. you had a great run too the passed week i followed it and I was happy you had been able to win. I hope one day my time will come too.

as I said I attack my troopers only if I have no choice or in some occasions if the rank they got gives me a high score.....or is directly in competition with me.

Tks mate, Its so good to see that the players here are so nice and the community is really strong! Im sure that you will get the Eternal to, your a amazing player!

Cheers!

Kamuz24z
05-15-2017, 08:55 PM
Stats
417/427 attacks
72/314 defense
Rank 4
Just like every Saturday I was not able to play the last 2 hours maybe one day
Congrats to last week eternal Gmac

mk ultra
05-15-2017, 09:22 PM
last week
attack wins: 91% (210/231)
defense wins: 21% (42/203)

finished 27th as i was not able to play more than the free sow's on saturday.
defense wins rate is the same as last week using the same team. (VE, purple newborn of light, green harpy & red pyro)
200 of my attacks were against people above me in the list.
so far this week defense wins rate is about the same, 22%

LE: teams with red newborn (prisoner), nomad & AoF are responsible for most of my attack failures & somehow i managed to lose some 5-6 battles going first.

Chaosego888
05-15-2017, 11:51 PM
Congratulations Gmac on another eternal, also need to give props to Ezz for removing bugged defence (That wasn't our intentions there, just needed to post so it got looked at) Welcome to the forum FallenAngel. Defence was at 21% this week. I wasn't expecting it to hold much at all when I changed it last week. I have never had above 23% for any week but that was before the Angel of Pain was rendered useless. I doubt anything above 25% is possible without Visions Eddie if trying for top 50 or above. It doesn't matter what I put in, it's not going to hold the elite players of this game so I don't worry too much about it. A lot needs to be done to make these other 22 Eddies better without nerfing King Visions. They all should be hard to beat. I have also had the same issues Tritium mentioned earlier, probably to a lesser degree but still made me play a lot less.

Attacks 263
Defenses 221

Ratio stayed pretty even until Saturday

Killhouse
05-16-2017, 03:27 PM
Last week I finished 70, attacked 280 and defended 247. Weather is getting nicer and couldn't play at all Saturday.

Congrats to Gmac and welcome to the forums FallenAngel!

So far this weeks seems like the ratio broke for me, was just playing for the heck of it (bored mostly) and I've done 3x more attacks than defenses. Anyone else seeing a wider gap this week? I'm expecting it to catch up sooner or later haha!

DaveMurray
05-17-2017, 08:27 AM
Last week I finished 70, attacked 280 and defended 247. Weather is getting nicer and couldn't play at all Saturday.

Congrats to Gmac and welcome to the forums FallenAngel!

So far this weeks seems like the ratio broke for me, was just playing for the heck of it (bored mostly) and I've done 3x more attacks than defenses. Anyone else seeing a wider gap this week? I'm expecting it to catch up sooner or later haha!

Oh it will don't worry.:p

zdm-1083
05-17-2017, 01:53 PM
Everybody stopped playing?

18h without any defense...