PDA

View Full Version : Finally I got it !!!

FallenAngel666
05-14-2017, 07:11 PM
Hello everybody, after some registration issues I am finally part of this community.
I am the " Eternal Incomplete " , glad to see you all.
I am very happy to get a chance to interact with great players like Jofer16, gmac, Nicko and many others....and once again with my friends Skynyrdoo7, shaolinlondon and alex :)

I am a Maiden fan since I was 8 years old. I am a shop owner...and I am addicted to Legacy.
I hope one day .....one time I can finally get " The Eternal".
As I said I am very glad to be part of the community and to know better all of you players.

@Jofer16 I read you and...i got something funny to tell you, when i attack you, for I don't know which strange reason.....you always start first lol

@gmac, yesterday it was a gret battle...I got the idea of your headache as I woke up at 5 am for my work and stayed up attacking til 2 am of the next day as that is when the restet is in my country.
It was an awesome battle and I compliment very much with " the strongest" of the week....you deserved it!

slauki
05-14-2017, 07:19 PM
welcome to the forums man, glad to see another PVP force here :D

FallenAngel666
05-14-2017, 07:25 PM
@ slauki yesterday you kicked my ass pretty much!!! lol
thx very much and glad to meet you :)

Tridimensionale
05-14-2017, 07:34 PM
LoL another Italian :D Welcome to the forum !
had the same registration issue.. glad you found a way through & congratz 4 top..

slauki
05-14-2017, 08:14 PM
@ slauki yesterday you kicked my ass pretty much!!! lol
thx very much and glad to meet you :)

lol yeah, was refreshing every 30 mins and you popped up a lot, sorry for that, it was nothing personal just the shitty point system :D Hope this will get fixed asap

gmac
05-14-2017, 08:39 PM
Hi there!

So glad you joined us! :) You are very much welcome here.

I've been tracking your progress, you never stop getting better. And you are always there regardless of bugs, rule changes, or having a specific toon or not. Does not matter, you keep pushing yourself up.

I admire that a lot, respect well earned.

Your Eternal is on the way, right now you are probably the one that deserves it the most.

I have a trooper spot if you want one.

Everybody else, I am on my phone and it's mother's day over here, I'll respond everybody and post stats tomorrow. (Gotta have some social life lol)

I just had to say hi to this guy!

Cheers
gmac

Tritium
05-14-2017, 10:13 PM
Welcome FallenAngel! Man, I could've sworn you had a forum account before haha. I guess I was just so used to seeing people say your name that I somehow thought you were already a forum member haha. Good to see you here! Also cool to see you're from Italy. The forum has a lot of Italians! :p

hold
05-14-2017, 10:52 PM
@Jofer16 I read you and...i got something funny to tell you, when i attack you, for I don't know which strange reason.....you always start first lol!

You always start first against me *haha*

The Educated fool
05-14-2017, 11:18 PM
Welcome to the forum, FallenAngel. :cool:

Coletrain
05-14-2017, 11:23 PM
Welcome, good to see another PVP heavy weight joining the forum!

Nicko
05-14-2017, 11:51 PM
Hey! Welcome and glad you're here!

Think I attacked you, GMAC, and Ivanbig a combined 20 times yesterday! That's life at the top in this point system ;)

Looking forward to your input!

FallenAngel666
05-15-2017, 03:18 AM
had the same registration issue.. glad you found a way through & congratz 4 top..

Nice to meet you, you are an awesome trooper :)

FallenAngel666
05-15-2017, 03:20 AM
Hey! Welcome and glad you're here!

Think I attacked you, GMAC, and Ivanbig a combined 20 times yesterday! That's life at the top in this point system ;)

Looking forward to your input!

I would have done the same....I got like 8 attacks from you in 40 mins...but that is , as you said as the score system works. and that was the best strategy 4 you to use!

Jofer16
05-15-2017, 03:53 AM
Thanks for the name drop, been waiting for you to push eternal, thought this was your week! haha. Think I said your time will come the week you fell to me going prisonerless, you're a great player :) Welcome.

FallenAngel666
05-15-2017, 07:15 AM
Thanks very much Jofer :) the battles with you are always epic, I look forward for the next ones :) and it is a pleasure to meet you and get to know you.

DaveMurray
05-15-2017, 07:49 AM
Welcome to the forums!
You are one of my best and most dedicated troopers and i am really happy that you were able to finally join.
Let's hope this will be your week for Eternal.

scott-5496
05-15-2017, 11:44 AM
Welcome FA. Glad to see a top PVP person on here. Fallen Angel is one of my fave Dio songs from Sacred Heart!

blackbolt
05-15-2017, 01:31 PM
Welcome! Benvenuto nel forum! ;)

FallenAngel666
05-15-2017, 03:10 PM
Welcome to the forum, FallenAngel. :cool:

thx very much,,.,aand thanks for the epic battles you give me :) you are one of the players I mnostly like to comfront with!

FallenAngel666
05-15-2017, 03:12 PM
Welcome to the forums!
You are one of my best and most dedicated troopers and i am really happy that you were able to finally join.
Let's hope this will be your week for Eternal.
Thanks very much, you are one of my best troopers either, you never missed a badge :)
About the Eternal, I am trying to top up and see how it goes....not sure if I am gonna run but surely I will try to run 4 the top ranking places...I always need shards :)

FallenAngel666
05-15-2017, 03:13 PM
thanks very much to everybody else, I am very glad I have been accepted in this wonderful way by all of you, I hope to be helpful for the community :)

Bacienx
05-15-2017, 03:45 PM
Hello FallenAngel, I'm a new member just like you and I'm very happy to see that there are several italian players on this forum (I'm italian :p). I'm looking for active players to play with. If you would like to add me as a tropper, my in-game ID is Bacienx-4545. From previous messages, I can understand that you're an experienced player, so, maybe, I could ask you for some tips :p

P.S. Ti scrivo in inglese poiché non ritengo corretto parlare in italiano su un forum multilingua.

Peppoah
05-15-2017, 03:55 PM
Welcome to the forum, my friend.

R1ck
05-15-2017, 05:02 PM
Welcome to the forum FallenAngel, hope you get Eternal soon.

FallenAngel666
05-15-2017, 05:06 PM
Welcome to the forum, my friend.

awesome trooper you are :) and thx we already talked a few on fb :)

Grim
05-15-2017, 06:23 PM
Welcome!

The Army's growing!

IceManFerrar
05-15-2017, 06:34 PM
Welcome to the forum, mate, glad to have you here with us. Well done to you for last week where you just missed Eternal.

FallenAngel666
05-16-2017, 04:23 PM
Hello FallenAngel, I'm a new member just like you and I'm very happy to see that there are several italian players on this forum (I'm italian :p). I'm looking for active players to play with. If you would like to add me as a tropper, my in-game ID is Bacienx-4545. From previous messages, I can understand that you're an experienced player, so, maybe, I could ask you for some tips :p

P.S. Ti scrivo in inglese poiché non ritengo corretto parlare in italiano su un forum multilingua.

I agree about communicating in English in a multilanguage Forum, feel free to text me in pvt if you need some tips and help :)
I am a pretty active player in the Arena, reached the top position a few times.
About troopers I am actually full but I will add you as soon as I can. I give badges to all my troopers every day.
( MACLO allowing ) lol

FallenAngel666
05-16-2017, 04:28 PM
Welcome to the forum, mate, glad to have you here with us. Well done to you for last week where you just missed Eternal.

Thx very much mate, i got close to win the Eternal a few times....but I never got it....I hope one of the next weeks will be the good one .
I always find very worthy opponents.
So, even reaching the second or the third place just make me happy the same :)

The Educated fool
05-16-2017, 05:24 PM
thx very much,,.,aand thanks for the epic battles you give me :) you are one of the players I mnostly like to comfront with!

Thanks man, and back atcha! Your team actually just handed me a loss about half an hour ago. lol :cool:

FallenAngel666
05-16-2017, 05:45 PM
Thanks man, and back atcha! Your team actually just handed me a loss about half an hour ago. lol :cool:
lol as you see I gave it back to you lmao....I guess our teams are too similar, so who starts wins....and lol i guess I am starting to have the " syndrome of the match point" when I play....as soon as I reach the top of the rank, after being defeated at last so many times.... I start making mistakes in attack.
The Eternal is becoming a kind of a curse for me lol

Killhouse
05-16-2017, 05:52 PM
lol as you see I gave it back to you lmao....I guess our teams are too similar, so who starts wins....and lol i guess I am starting to have the " syndrome of the match point" when I play....as soon as I reach the top of the rank, after being defeated at last so many times.... I start making mistakes in attack.

Keep it up! You're a great player and have a good chance of making it to the top. Don't mind me either, I just get bored and blow resources to pass time. I'm typically restricted for play time on Saturday's so have no intention of pushing for Eternal.

K.House

The Educated fool
05-16-2017, 06:00 PM

lol--Well yeah, second time was the charm. ;) Your defense is definitely solid though, I'd say. :cool:

FallenAngel666
05-16-2017, 06:09 PM
Keep it up! You're a great player and have a good chance of making it to the top. Don't mind me either, I just get bored and blow resources to pass time. I'm typically restricted for play time on Saturday's so have no intention of pushing for Eternal.

K.House

You are giving me a very hard tme the last days :) I am having a lot of fun today :)
Keep going too!!!!