PDA

View Full Version : Charecter Comparision: Meathead (sentinel) VS Corrupted Ox Soul (warrior)

Nekroliun
05-15-2017, 02:33 PM
Hello everyone, today We are gonna compare two of the most wanted characters! The sentinel meathead and the warrior ox soul! Well first of, The stats!

Corrupted Ox Soul has:

20 Health
12 Attack
10 Defense
5 Magic
10 Magic Resistance
25 Special

Meathead has:

50 Health
12 Attack
10 Defense
12 Magic
10 Magic Resistance
25 Special

Obviously, the meathead excels statwise, did you F'n see that health and magic? Holy shit! Sorry ox soul but Meathead wins this one!

Now for the most important part! The skillset!

Corrupted Ox Soul has:

Attack, your basic shitty no effect single target attack
Physical Charge, pretty neat!

Meathead has:

Blast, AOE magic dmg that has a chance to reduce attack! Pretty neat for a basic!
Spell vamp, gives you lifesteal with magic, pretty nice!

Well... i think its obvious guys that the meathead has this 100%, sorry soul but damn, u gotta work on ur skills!

Well we now have the talisman color restriction!

Corrupted Ox Soul has:

F'n 3 Reds! Basic and primitive af!

Meathead has:

2 Green
1 Blue

Well as a person who is so primitive that he only uses the basic three talisman sets (holy, strength and health) idk shit about this! So im just gonna say, Ox Soul, you got this one!

Well now we are almost done, we only have the most important aspect of a char left! The looks!

Corrupted Ox Soul:

As you can see, the ox soul has a very detailed model, obviously the devs spent days making this masterpiece, like seriously, this looks pretty good.

Meathead:

Well this seriously looks like shit.

Obviously the Ox soul has this in the bag, since it's model is that good, im giving it 2 points! 2 POINTS! Can u believe that! Grats Soul!

Well now, we have come to the conclusion!

Corrupted Ox Soul has 3 points!
Meathead has 2 points!

Sorry Meathead but Corrupted Ox Soul has won this battle fair and triangle! Great job out there Ox soul! You have no doubt impressed all of those who have came across you in their journeys!

Oh yea, good job to you too meathead... yea... cool...

Special thanks to osiris for making this possible by providing us with the data necessary for the research!

Coletrain
05-15-2017, 05:38 PM
There should definitely be an arena contest where you can only use characters that started at level 1 or 2 so that the meatheads of the world have their day in the sun.

Kardas
05-15-2017, 07:53 PM
I lol'd

I will also say that my account's currently holding onto all 2* and 1* magus characters as well (gotta make good on my claim that I have every single magus character), so if you ever need the lv1 stats for the magus meathead or corrupted ox soul, feel free to look.

There should definitely be an arena contest where you can only use characters that started at level 1 or 2 so that the meatheads of the world have their day in the sun.

I agree heartily. Finally a chance for my Assassin Mine to pwn all (except perhaps Caretaker's Warrior Imp). Then ppl can also dust off their Wickerdogs of Night and PSSes again :P

Tritium
05-15-2017, 08:10 PM
Finally a chance for my Assassin Mine to pwn all (except perhaps Caretaker's Warrior Imp). Then ppl can also dust off their Wickerdogs of Night and PSSes again :P

That is quite possibly the best acronym I've yet seen. xD

A 1*-2* PVP week would certainly be interesting. There are some unique toons in that star range.

MoonShadow
05-16-2017, 05:27 AM
A 1*-2* PVP week would certainly be interesting. There are some unique toons in that star range.Yeah, such a week would be lots of fun, I'd like this to be possible somehow. :)

osiris0000
05-16-2017, 08:53 AM
Amazing thread Nekro! Corrupted ox soul wanted me to send you those stats. Actually, they are coming from F'n Visions Eddie's farm located at Holland. Those innocent oxes got corrupted after F'n Visions Eddie milks them very hard.

They have a dream that one day they will dominate PVP arena and be the best counter versus F'n Visions Eddie defence teams. Here is a picture of the Corrupted ox soul sent me to show you, when he was young:

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTA2hELNgrJm23i8LbAigvsVYLsUdsSp vXR_WzwED6T_DlzJtw3KQ

If you want this picture as a personal signed format from mighty Corrupted ox soul, you have to max his skills and put him as your champion for your troopers. When you do that, he will come to your door and leave it to your hands in person. And remember, each maxed Corrupted ox soul will save one innocent ox!

1 prayer = 1 ox
1 ox = 1 prayer

Note: Meathead didn't liked this at all.

R1ck
05-16-2017, 12:12 PM
F**ng hilarious

Nekroliun
05-16-2017, 02:23 PM
Amazing thread Nekro! Corrupted ox soul wanted me to send you those stats. Actually, they are coming from F'n Visions Eddie's farm located at Holland. Those innocent oxes got corrupted after F'n Visions Eddie milks them very hard.

They have a dream that one day they will dominate PVP arena and be the best counter versus F'n Visions Eddie defence teams. Here is a picture of the Corrupted ox soul sent me to show you, when he was young:

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTA2hELNgrJm23i8LbAigvsVYLsUdsSp vXR_WzwED6T_DlzJtw3KQ

If you want this picture as a personal signed format from mighty Corrupted ox soul, you have to max his skills and put him as your champion for your troopers. When you do that, he will come to your door and leave it to your hands in person. And remember, each maxed Corrupted ox soul will save one innocent ox!

1 prayer = 1 ox
1 ox = 1 prayer

Note: Meathead didn't liked this at all.

Damn, didnt know F'n visions eddie was such a tyrant over his farm... this has to stop, in memory of Corrupted Ox, and his brethren, we need to stop the vision's reign! I humbly request of everyone who reads this to join the new, "death to the visions!" Group, and level up an Ox Soul to 100, fully shard him and equip him with maxed out talismans, u do it. cuz im not wasting my shit on a useless ox soul.

But damn if that milk isnt good!

The Educated fool
05-16-2017, 04:37 PM
Well obviously the Warrior Ox Soul wins over the Sentinel Meathead... that's understandable. Everyone knows it's the Magus that's the superstar of Clan Meathead... the one Meathead to rule them all, as it were... :cool:

osiris0000
05-16-2017, 08:20 PM
Damn, didnt know F'n visions eddie was such a tyrant over his farm... this has to stop, in memory of Corrupted Ox, and his brethren, we need to stop the vision's reign! I humbly request of everyone who reads this to join the new, "death to the visions!" Group, and level up an Ox Soul to 100, fully shard him and equip him with maxed out talismans, u do it. cuz im not wasting my shit on a useless ox soul.

But damn if that milk isnt good!

Yes Nekro, we should stop this tragedy! We need more support, lets make that group big! If we got a big support, maybe they got buff with a special character tuning update and drop as legendary soul. Who knows?

In their honor, i am even planning to put an lvl 100 Corrupted ox soul team (Eddie & warrior-magus-sentinel corrupted ox souls) to my PVP defence for a week sometime. Maybe defence ratio will surprise me. They may have trained their AI secretly at F'n Visions Eddie's farm and maybe they have the best AI in the game. No one knows because no one have tried as far as i know.. It is still being a secret. But if i find it out, i would not tell anyone because i don't want them get nerfed..

Well, on the other hand milk is so good. I know because last time F'n Visions Eddie sent a free sample to me. That's why F'n Visions Eddie is so tanky and strong. Its no surprise when his fury releases he even stuns himself.

Wish i had drink a lot of milk as much as F'n Visions Eddie did when i was a child.

Nekroliun
05-16-2017, 08:23 PM
Yes Nekro, we should stop this tragedy! We need more support, lets make that group big! If we got a big support, maybe they got buff with a special character tuning update and drop as legendary soul. Who knows?

In their honor, i am even planning to put an lvl 100 Corrupted ox soul team (Eddie & warrior-magus-sentinel corrupted ox souls) to my PVP defence for a week sometime. Maybe defence ratio will surprise me. They may have trained their AI secretly at F'n Visions Eddie's farm and maybe they have the best AI in the game. No one knows because no one have tried as far as i know.. It is still being a secret. But if i find it out, i would not tell anyone because i don't want them get nerfed..

Well, on the other hand milk is so good. I know because last time F'n Visions Eddie sent a free sample to me. That's why F'n Visions Eddie is so tanky and strong. Its no surprise when his fury releases he even stuns himself.

Wish i had drink a lot of milk as much as F'n Visions Eddie did when i was a child.

Yea... about that, i think ill pass, im gonna go do some pvp now... u kno... with all the fuss about eternity soul fragments and shit like that... gotta catch up!

osiris0000
05-16-2017, 08:31 PM
Yea... about that, i think ill pass, im gonna go do some pvp now... u kno... with all the fuss about eternity soul fragments and shit like that... gotta catch up!

Wow, how i missed that. I am also tuning​ in rightaway!

Nekroliun
05-16-2017, 08:33 PM
Btw, I believe fate wants me to do it. I just got a magus ox soul and a sentinel ox soul. The battle of the ages is at hand.