PDA

View Full Version : Not sure If bug, or?

Monte47
05-15-2017, 02:51 PM
So, sometimes the Prisoner transfers negative effects on his basic hit, but, he is also transferring positive effects. I was just in an arena battle, and he transferred his invisibility to the opposing toon. Is this a bug, or I just missed that he does this?

FallenAngel666
05-15-2017, 03:18 PM
maybe the opponent had the ability to steal the positive effects, can it be possible? was the opponent having a magus rescuer or a warrior one or a warrior undead ally soldier? maybe I forgot some character but those ones have the power to steal positive effects. So it doesn't look like a bug to me...

Monte47
05-15-2017, 03:33 PM
maybe the opponent had the ability to steal the positive effects, can it be possible? was the opponent having a magus rescuer or a warrior one or a warrior undead ally soldier? maybe I forgot some character but those ones have the power to steal positive effects. So it doesn't look like a bug to me...

Was a sentinel Bomber Boy. Maybe there is a talisman that does it, tho, wasn't a steal in the real sense. The effect transferred, but he also kept it. I've noticed that happen with negatives, but never with his invisibility:

FallenAngel666
05-15-2017, 03:37 PM
with a sentinel bomber boy sounds pretty strange.....and I don0t think there are talismans like that or the arena would be full with them lol :)

Monte47
05-15-2017, 04:51 PM
with a sentinel bomber boy sounds pretty strange.....and I don0t think there are talismans like that or the arena would be full with them lol :)

Lol, true.