PDA

View Full Version : Eternity Eddie (Assassin Type)

Sparton_LOTB
05-16-2017, 07:18 PM

FURY

Blaze of Glory
Summons the Beast to deal true damage to all enemies.
35% Chance to Stun enemies.
Inflicts Seal, Flare, or Doom to all enemies for 5 turns.
LV 2/3 DMG+ 25/25%
LV 4 Effect Chance +15%

BASIC SKILLS

Deepest Cut
Deals 3 hits of true damage to a single target.
50% Chance to Mark on each hit.
25% Chance for an Extra Turn.
LV 2/4/5 DMG+ 15/20/25%
LV 3 Effect Chance +10%

Duelist
Gain Revenge status for 2 turns.
Gain Charge for 1 turn.
Charge increases the effectiveness of the next damage ability used.

Parting Blows
Deals 2 hits of true damage to a single target.
35% Chance to Remove a Beneficial Effect each hit.
LV 2/3/4/5 DMG+ 10/15/20/25%

POWER SKILLS

True Strike
Deals massive true damage to a target.
Gain Counter Attack if this attack kills an enemy.
Counter Attack gives you a 35% chance to immediately counterattack the opponent that attacks you.
LV 2/3/4/5 DMG+ 10/10/10/10%

Power of Light
Heals for 30% of MAX HP.
Gain Reflect Shield.
Reflect Shield reduces damage by 50% and reflects a percentage of damage taken back as true damage to all enemies.

Killer Instinct
Deals true damage to a single target.
50% Chance to Disable Passives of the enemy.
LV 2/4/5 DMG+ 15/20/25%
LV 3 Effect Chance +10%

TALISMAN SLOTS

3 Open / 3 Assassin

Nekroliun
05-16-2017, 07:22 PM
...did i just read that fury description correctly?

Tritium
05-16-2017, 07:24 PM
Oh wow, Eternal Eddie seems pretty badass. Seems like he'll give Rainmaker Eddie a run for his money when it comes to being the strongest single-target damager Eddie. Also, pretty cool to see the Prisoner's passive in a skill!

Ringe666-7406
05-16-2017, 07:36 PM
Well I'll be damned!! Good things really do come to those who wait. Thank you guys so F'n much, F'n big as in F'n VE!!!! \m/

Edit: Achievements are now reset and counting from 0. I am at 1/120, is that the way it's supposed to be?

abbadon
05-16-2017, 08:50 PM
I thought he was supposed to purchasable with TROOPER points ??

Nekroliun
05-16-2017, 08:59 PM
I thought he was supposed to purchasable with TROOPER points ??

That'll be trooper eddie

abbadon
05-16-2017, 09:22 PM
Thanks I knew I read that somewhere. The flag has me confused, they should saved it for trooper eddie

Coletrain
05-16-2017, 09:23 PM
Well I'll be damned!! Good things really do come to those who wait. Thank you guys so F'n much, F'n big as in F'n VE!!!! \m/

Edit: Achievements are now reset and counting from 0. I am at 1/120, is that the way it's supposed to be?
I doubt it, I just put a ticket in with support for the same reason.

Ringe666-7406
05-16-2017, 09:46 PM
I doubt it, I just put a ticket in with support for the same reason.

Thanks for the note, good sir \m/

Nekroliun
05-16-2017, 11:50 PM
So is this best eddie?

Nicko
05-17-2017, 01:20 AM
So is this best eddie?

Not in my opinion

penarozogames
05-25-2017, 03:20 PM
Does anyone have a full body image of eternity Eddie?

RamsayaBolton
06-18-2017, 10:53 PM
Just got him yesterday, anyone knows a nice set of talismans for him?

Fudjo
06-24-2017, 03:59 PM
July 2017 Tuning:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?6365

Duelist:
Fix for charge effect not increasing damage at Skill Level 1.

slash1424
08-13-2017, 05:30 PM
Just pulled him last night, was pretty excited. I have 12 skill shards and want to use them on him. anyone regret sharding him? He seem like a pretty good damage dealer. I would like to use him in pvp and replace my GRE with him. I think he can change my team a bit with some more wins or he just meh?

thanks for any insite.

slash-2083

Inishmore
08-14-2017, 12:51 PM
Just pulled him last night, was pretty excited. I have 12 skill shards and want to use them on him. anyone regret sharding him? He seem like a pretty good damage dealer. I would like to use him in pvp and replace my GRE with him. I think he can change my team a bit with some more wins or he just meh?

thanks for any insite.

slash-2083
I am thinking about exactly the same thing for the last 2 weeks. I am not sure whether I should shard my Cyborg Eddie or Eternity Eddie. Both are pretty good damage dealers, both only heal themselves though Eternitie's Power of Light move costs 4 Energy, while Cyborg does it for "free". Anyhow I think both will need someone to protect them in PVP but Eternity definitely looks more like a glass canon to me. So if anyone has some insight or experience with Eternity od/and Cyborg I would also be more than happy to hear it.

Blacksteel
08-14-2017, 01:37 PM
thanks for any insite.

slash-2083

I sharded it and I do not regret it as I used him extensively, however...
That was another meta, the character itself is good and a good option very flexible single attacker, still use him at times but as mentioned meta changes almost every patch.

Some highlights:
True damage (i.e can pass thru some defense/void shields without activation and can be high damage)
Extra turns, yes he can chain up to 6 attacks, kinda like GRE.
Shield/self heal (power of light), can be conveniently used for example to save a match if he is the last character standing in a 1v1 standoff even vs a nomad.
Duelist (revenge) works nicely under the right conditions and gives extra damage.
Mainly a one character at a time attacker with multiple strikes, his Fury skill hits all.
Has some benefical effect removal
He is not so good on defense as AI is lacking and insists on using 'killer instinct' constantly on whomever and attacking the invisible characters.
His Fury can be a little a hit or miss but most of the times it's helpful.

Is he good?, yes, he is a Top shelf Eddie.
Is he the best?, close but no (IMO), but depends on your particular team situation.
Is it a worthy shard investment?, well he is a good value for your shards, only takes 19 shards to complete, and one can do much much worse with other eddies.

slash1424
08-14-2017, 11:17 PM
I sharded it and I do not regret it as I used him extensively, however...
That was another meta, the character itself is good and a good option very flexible single attacker, still use him at times but as mentioned meta changes almost every patch.

Some highlights:
True damage (i.e can pass thru some defense/void shields without activation and can be high damage)
Extra turns, yes he can chain up to 6 attacks, kinda like GRE.
Shield/self heal (power of light), can be conveniently used for example to save a match if he is the last character standing in a 1v1 standoff even vs a nomad.
Duelist (revenge) works nicely under the right conditions and gives extra damage.
Mainly a one character at a time attacker with multiple strikes, his Fury skill hits all.
Has some benefical effect removal
He is not so good on defense as AI is lacking and insists on using 'killer instinct' constantly on whomever and attacking the invisible characters.
His Fury can be a little a hit or miss but most of the times it's helpful.

Is he good?, yes, he is a Top shelf Eddie.
Is he the best?, close but no (IMO), but depends on your particular team situation.
Is it a worthy shard investment?, well he is a good value for your shards, only takes 19 shards to complete, and one can do much much worse with other eddies.

Thanks write up Blacksteel. Started him man he hits hard.

Inishmore
08-15-2017, 07:34 AM
Thanks Blacksteel for your insight, I will also start to shard him up.

Zantarath
12-17-2018, 06:23 AM
the new absolute god tier eddie for your team smash any content with him if u know how to use him

EnricoPalazzo
01-02-2019, 01:35 PM
Completely agree.
With the new update, it is almost impossible to lose with him in manual play if you now what you're doing.
Rather longwinded way to play though.

scott-5496
01-03-2019, 11:13 AM
Completely agree.
With the new update, it is almost impossible to lose with him in manual play if you now what you're doing.
Rather longwinded way to play though.

Yeah it takes time but it will help some to get through different missions and levels I guess as it does provide that option - if you have Sekhmet you can slowly clear all levels I think!

EnricoPalazzo
01-03-2019, 04:36 PM
Indeed. Sekhmet with Valor and a toon with energy talismans and you're virtually unstoppable. Just need to watch out for revenge/counterstrike.

blade685
01-03-2019, 04:41 PM
Indeed. Sekhmet with Valor and a toon with energy talismans and you're virtually unstoppable. Just need to watch out for revenge/counterstrike.

if you are motivated because it is very slow, i use it only for hard levels never in pvp

GrimDusk
07-13-2019, 04:29 PM
So this Eddie got updated recently, does he seem any more viable than before? I think some of his abilities are nice, however they rely on perfect hit.

HuckFinn150
07-13-2019, 06:33 PM
I still like him. With a perfect hit he can kill with ease. One of the better Eddie's in my opinion.

HK-47
07-14-2019, 01:05 AM
He's been eclipsed by Executioner Eddie. Eternity was excellent for shredding bosses and Dragon King shields, but Executioner is so much better at that

Yup
07-14-2019, 07:09 AM
He got updated primarily to correct a player-beneficial bug which used to allow him infinite extra turns.

GrimDusk
07-14-2019, 09:27 PM
He got updated primarily to correct a player-beneficial bug which used to allow him infinite extra turns.

That update happened a while ago, I’m talking about the new one that made his skills have new effects with perfect hit active.

HuckFinn150
07-14-2019, 11:10 PM
I enjoy mine and use him frequently. I've never regretted sharding him. Even nerfed he's still a top tier Eddie.