PDA

View Full Version : Its okay if you dont get the 20k eternity soul.

Nekroliun
05-17-2017, 09:57 AM
Yes, it hurts for some hardcore f2p pvpers, but still you ARE gonna get the soul in te end! I mean, if you are top 50 (ala warlord I), you will be able to get the soul in 3 weeks, and hey, it's worth it! Unless u get beelzebub, which is the worst one from what ive heard...

hold
05-17-2017, 10:29 AM
Yes, it hurts for some hardcore f2p pvpers, but still you ARE gonna get the soul in te end! I mean, if you are top 50 (ala warlord I), you will be able to get the soul in 3 weeks, and hey, it's worth it! Unless u get beelzebub, which is the worst one from what ive heard...

I don't mind that at all - so some have played a ton of PvP and finally get rewarded - fine by me. I can work towards an Eternal Soul. Played long enough to reach other goals.

What I find in the meantime hilarious are the constant flow of new bugs EVERY SINGLE UPDATE brings and that is still part of the QA that never improved. How hard can it be to test the Prisoner after he was tampered with? (even if I don't have one I just laugh about it). Just the obvious bugs that people report 3 minutes after the update is out.

And I would like the reason for reworking the SL stuff to the worse. It worked as it was. There is a ton of other things that need priorities but working stuff gets redone and makes life harder for the players. Basically everyone was complaining about the chore to play all troopers daily. Now it is harder especially if you still have LoL stuff to do.