PDA

View Full Version : Finally Beat Madness Underworld!

Vaseodin
08-04-2016, 08:07 PM
I did it with my mummy dog, assassin possessed mine, mummy eddie and carriage rider. For my Legendary I got: A 4* Carriage Rider Eddie (would be awesome if I didn't already have one, so I won't hold it against the game). Now to open the secret level in madness...

Beeboo
08-04-2016, 08:09 PM
Congrats! Did the game freeze? I try to do that level in Auto but it freezes too much. Now go for the 3 gold eddies.

BillLion
08-04-2016, 08:14 PM
Congrats!! And sorry to hear about your dup carriage rider pull.

Dutch
08-04-2016, 08:16 PM
Nice one vase well done!

Stormseye
08-04-2016, 08:25 PM
Good Job Vaseodin! Took me more than a few tries to get it done due to freezes.

Lucky Timing. Here is my reward for Madness Secret with the x2 Gold Bonus

HeadlessHammerhead
08-04-2016, 08:58 PM
Congrats! I'll be there this weekend if I can level my carriage rider. Need 2 more blue 3* Evo...

Vaseodin
08-04-2016, 09:04 PM
Good Job Vaseodin! Took me more than a few tries to get it done due to freezes.

Lucky Timing. Here is my reward for Madness Secret with the x2 Gold Bonus

whoa that's a nice reward! Something to work toward. So far I have the first set of stages done with 3 skulls. No level has seemed impossible. I thought it would be a slaughter for my lineup but I think the game is pretty balanced as far as the levels are concerned. Now, PvP may show signs of overpowered enemies, but as it stands you can beat the game without an allied soldier and soldier eddie combo. In fact, none of my allies boost attack or magic and I was able to finish the final battle without reviving my Eddie or any allies (I do have the ability to revive allies with my pharaoh eddie, but i didnt even have to use him at all). So the game is doable from begining to end.

Edit: and without the reflect shield. I don't use that and I was able to complete it.

Gonzo
08-05-2016, 01:18 AM
I'm proud of you!!!!! Now go and unlock the secret location!!!!!

Trystangst
08-09-2016, 02:19 PM
I unlocked the secret location on Underworld Madness last night. Got a rare soul and an assassin/gunner rare soul from it.

Got a 3* burning mummy dog (dupe) and a 3* axis soldier (dupe). STILL have yet to get a 4 or 5* unit from a rare soul.

Dutch
08-09-2016, 02:22 PM
I unlocked the secret location on Underworld Madness last night. Got a rare soul and an assassin/gunner rare soul from it.

Got a 3* burning mummy dog (dupe) and a 3* axis soldier (dupe). STILL have yet to get a 4 or 5* unit from a rare soul.

I havent pulled a 5* from any souls, must have done close to a 100 rare souls, so i should hopefully be close to getting one

Jennie-5128
08-09-2016, 02:24 PM
Congrats! :)

kryton
08-09-2016, 02:31 PM
I pulled a 5* Pharaoh Dog King a couple of weeks ago from a regular soul,pretty much the only luck I have had so far. Heck I just finally pulled a Mummy Eddie just yesterday and still having no luck in getting those elusive 3* gold shards to drop,I have ONE.

Vaseodin
08-09-2016, 03:44 PM
I pulled a 5* Pharaoh Dog King a couple of weeks ago from a regular soul,pretty much the only luck I have had so far. Heck I just finally pulled a Mummy Eddie just yesterday and still having no luck in getting those elusive 3* gold shards to drop,I have ONE.

The Pharaoh Dog King (or PDK as he is known in the 'hood) is an awesome character! No other character has three stats at over 900 when leveled to 100. Except PDK. And his moveset is so well balanced: High magic damage, plus a damage buff and passive heals and removes negative effects every round.

Lechamp-4825
08-09-2016, 04:00 PM
I might be able to beat this if the game didnt lock up on stage 3 of Number Of The Beast every single time... :(

BillLion
08-09-2016, 04:34 PM
I might be able to beat this if the game didnt lock up on stage 3 of Number Of The Beast every single time... :(

Same w/ me! I got past a level that kept freezing underworld (hard), jammed through missions and then hit another mission (Hell's Vengeance) that freezes every time! Just lost 3 allies on this.

So it's now back to autoplay farming while I wait for the update and hope the bugs are fixed.

Dutch
08-09-2016, 04:37 PM
You just have to make sure to kill the blue child first it's fine after that

BillLion
08-09-2016, 04:54 PM
You just have to make sure to kill the blue child first it's fine after that

Thanks for the heads up!

Trystangst
08-09-2016, 07:04 PM
As I was told, don't end the level killing the blue child with freeze shield on. That seemed to resolve it for me - just another workaround to remember.

Bombatomica
08-09-2016, 08:16 PM
Yes, if the blue child casts the shield, just wait the next turn and kill him, problem solved. NEVER kill him at last with his shield equipped or the game will always freeze.

Kulimar
08-09-2016, 08:22 PM
Secret tactics!

BillLion
08-09-2016, 08:29 PM
But I'm having an issue on the first battle with the red troll and 2 red dogs. As soon as I attack says "miss" multiple times over every character and stays ztuckuntil I'm forced quit the app. Just happened again (4th time today).

aur0ra85
08-09-2016, 08:33 PM
If you look up the buff icons you might see a reflect shield on one of the trolls, they give random buffs out for one turn at the beginning of a round, if they have a reflect shield up (they usually do), you can't cast your reflect shield until it's gone. That's the troll bug I'm familiar with.

BillLion
08-09-2016, 08:35 PM
If you look up the buff icons you might see a reflect shield on one of the trolls, they give random buffs out for one turn at the beginning of a round, if they have a reflect shield up (they usually do), you can't cast your reflect shield until it's gone. That's the troll bug I'm familiar with.

OK -that makes sense. I'll try again. Thanks everyone for helping.

And so so sorry to hijack the thread! \m/

BillLion
08-09-2016, 08:42 PM
And with that sage advice i passed it gaining all 3 ironite pieces in one attempt -thanks again!

Trystangst
08-09-2016, 09:26 PM
It will wear off on the enemy's first turn. You're usually safe casting it after your last attack of your first turn.

The rub is purple trolls (and apparently axis soldiers) - they can steal buffs. Which would set you up for the loop anyways.