PDA

View Full Version : Gunner Undead Allied Soldier

Stormseye
08-04-2016, 08:21 PM
So I had this guy sitting in my bank from Rare Gunner/Assassin shard. Decided to level him up a bit and see how he does and I really like him. His Heal is not bad but the shield he gives really helps a ton. My question is about his Rapid Fire Ability. Does the 20% chance roll every shot? Though it seems low I get an extra turn almost every time he fires which makes for interesting one sided fights. The extra turn can be anyone or everyone in the party. I just changed him to trooper so let me know if you like him.

Vaseodin
08-04-2016, 09:07 PM
Cool seems iinteresting. I was thinking of moving my gunner dog to 5 star, but you may have just persuaded me to 5 star this dude instead. Let me know how it goes!

Stormseye
08-04-2016, 09:31 PM
He still feels a bit squishy and his damage is junk right as I am playing with his talismans.
Current Setup is
2 Warp (will) 4*
2 Holy (power) 4*
1 Strength (fierce) 4*

Was focusing on Magic for the heals but might switch it out to some green or red talismans for some better damage and survivability. His slots are 2 yellow and 1 red. I need to test how much less he will heal if I do change them.

Kaijester
08-04-2016, 09:39 PM
I am currently collecting 3stars rainbow shards for gunner undead soldier...he is really good. Put Paralysis, Blind or Energy Talisman and their proc rate is high due to 4 hits basic attack, and extra turns really help to move the battle.

Stormseye
08-04-2016, 09:46 PM
Would be good to try but if I went with a 3 set Sentinal set I would lose the Gunner set bonus and/or a Warrior set bonus if I was able to make him 5*.

Kaijester
08-04-2016, 09:51 PM
Back to your question...Since extra turns does not occur when you are blinded and misses all, it will be logical that 20% chance apply to each of the 4 shots.