PDA

View Full Version : Kardas' champion: Mummy vs. Navigator

Kardas
05-19-2017, 06:31 PM
Hey everyone,
Title speaks for itself. I got Navigator Eddie during his event a few months ago. He's currently fully sharded and at level 99, so he's a possible option for me to have as champ.
Navigator currently carries a Void and a Thief Set. My current champion, the Mummy, currently has a Blind and a Freeze set.
Who would you prefer?

(Addendum: Is my Assassin Mine still worth having as a champion on Sunday?)
Cheers,
Kardas

Killhouse
05-19-2017, 06:44 PM
Navigator for me! He's my PVE smashing Eddie. Pair him with a passive attack or magic buff and watch him lay waste.

Also, he's probably rarer and this let's him shine!

Tritium
05-19-2017, 07:30 PM
I agree with Killhouse. Navigator has much more flavor to him than Mummy! :p

Demoonchild
05-19-2017, 07:34 PM
Hey Kardas!!

Any Eddie is fine for scripting purposes LOL!!! I have never been a fan of Mummy, really, I hate him since the very begining of this bug, I mean game...
So, Navigator seems cool to me. About the mine?? Make it explode.... LOL!

blackbolt
05-19-2017, 08:14 PM
Navigator is the one! I've sent you a trooper request, I removed you when you took the break, but you've always been a reliable trooper, I'll be glad to have you back, if you have a free spot :)

Crazypants
05-19-2017, 09:43 PM
Navigator for sure. I have a few troopers who have him for their main and he's such a beast in Lord 10s.

mjmxiii
05-20-2017, 04:45 AM
On the late train... kinda like your mummy but looks like I'm alone on that list. Gonna send badges either way. Let's try that Nav out!

Kardas
05-20-2017, 09:53 AM
Well... erm... wow... That's a pretty decisive result.
Navigator it is!
@ mjmxiii: If you want, I can keep Mummy around for blue LoL day. Sharded as he is, he turns the blue Newborns and Sons into paste.

mjmxiii
05-20-2017, 09:54 PM
Hey Kardas, I have not been in the blue LoL dungeons in quite some time but when I do, I usually go in with a green team that lays waste to many a Magus! Still would not mind seeing your Mummy every now and again..