PDA

View Full Version : Immortal Soul Event This Weekend!

Pages : 1 [2]

Warlord
05-23-2017, 05:52 AM
Well got to say really Love this event.. It top the Fear of the Dark one..

really like the Fragments hope more event like this...

My 5 souls

1 Shaman - Dupe
2 Shaman - Dupe
3 Aces High - Dupe
4 Pharaoh - New
5 Vampire - New

Miss out on Cyborg who really wanted and only 5 start missing..

Looking forward to more event like this..

Also anyone know if the Dev's said they plan to Add more Immortals ?
like Lord of Lights ?

Browno
05-23-2017, 06:00 AM
A new era with lots of vampire eddies will rise :)

Browno
05-23-2017, 06:14 AM
I never thought about making a guide, where's the best place to put that, Browno? I could make a guide to Shaman Eddie if valuable to members.
Post it in char discussion area :)

90mphyorker
05-23-2017, 06:47 AM
Not got the Eddie's I wanted, only a Visions and Aces High but still very happy with this event. Hope something similar happens again soon!

If only I didn't converts my first 500 into precious soul fragments I might have had a 3rd Eddie. Oh well, my own stupid fault.

MoonShadow
05-23-2017, 07:14 AM
I really don't know how most of you guys did manage to score so many fragments in just two days.... it's almost crazy!!! I've spent a lot of time (and some ironite, but this doesn't matter) to gather the 500 needed for one immortal soul... but it was worth it, because I've got the one I wanted most: Cyborg. :cool:

Really cool event, thanks and congrats to the whole team.
We want more such events, starting with a skill shard based, 'cos there's a lot to upgrade.

Now I'm sick of farming those dungeons... I think I'll stay far from them for a while... :p

Inishmore
05-23-2017, 07:26 AM
Thank you Nodding Frog. I really liked the event, though I was working yesterday and couldn't go for to many souls. Still I've got two new Eddie Pharaoh and Viking and Cyborg as Vortex fodder. I also thought the drop rate was very fair at least for me. I only had to spend about 600 Ironite for the 3 Eddies. Totally worth it.

DaveMurray
05-23-2017, 08:45 AM
Thanks NF, awesome event even if it was a must after the failure with the 20000IC for the Eternity Soul to "thank" the rest of the player base.

Unfortunately i was very busy and i only managed to collect 4 Immortal Souls.
I had 3 out of 9 Eddies and somehow i managed to get 4 dupes but i will sacrifice them and hope to get something else.

Purplepixii
05-23-2017, 08:57 AM
Just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU to the devs for the Immortal Soul event. Was a fun 48hr grind, I got 2 new awesome Eddies & am very happy.

LoTB is a free game but f*ck it, I'm gonna spend some cash to say thanks.

Keep up the great work - can't wait for more events & content!

:D

Nekroliun
05-23-2017, 10:37 AM
Well since everyone has done it, i guess ill also do it.

Gotta say, this event was pretty lit! Got my most wanted char! What are the chances! Rainmaker! Like holy shit! But while i got a dupe shaman on my 2nd and last soul, im still pretty happy. I actually enjoyed the grind, and the event gave me 2 rare souls! Like holy shit can you believe that! But with the amount of shit souls i got, i almost filled the vortex! Hopefully gonna get skillshards and not souls from it...

Also, this event while is pretty epic and dope and shit like that, was also pretty shit for me, imo you should announce that the event is coming before starting it, cuz me as a "f2p btw" player, had little to no ironite to refill! Only refilled for 150! But the timing was pretty good though cuz it was just as the pvp week had ended so more ironite = more refills!

Also, a suggestion. Can we make an event, like this one, but is for 4* charecters? And by that i mean, when you open the soul, YOU SELECT, the char you want and u get it! MANY PEOPLE WOULD WANT THAT, and by many i mean MANY! Rescuers, angels, Newborns, Dogs, golems, trolls, etc... anything! Great idea atleast for me.

Also, will rare soul fragments and G/A soul fragments be added?

Also, YOU STILL STOLE MY EDDIE SOUL IDEA THAT I SUGGESTED A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO! THE ONLY IDEA THAT I SUGGESTED THAT PEOPLE AGREED WITH!

Proof: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?1932-Eddie-Soul!&highlight=Eddie+soul

Im not mad btw, im just fucking around as usual. I guess im more happy since my idea became realisty!

Enti
05-23-2017, 11:02 AM
Thank you Nodding Frog Team for this wonderful event.

After my Rainmaker on the 9th pull, after lots of dupes, I opened 2 Pharaohs and 2 Vampire Hunters. So from 13 souls this event gave me:

New Eddies: Viking, Rainmaker, Vampire Hunter
Dupes: 5x Pharaoh, 2x Visions, 2x Aces High, Vampire Hunter

What is interesting is that I never opened Samurai or Shaman, but resurrected the Egyptian empire with the 5 Pharaohs :D
Really wanted to get Cyborg, but man, I cannot complain - I'm happy to have these new characters :)

Filled vortex twice, close to another fill, received 8 Skill Shards on top, another dupe Pharaoh, Visions and Rainmaker with all the souls Sacrifices gave me; moreover, I cleared 14 achievements (need now 7k fragments for next achi). Also, I'm close to boosting all characters to 5* (3*+ from Warrior, Sentinel, Mage and all * except Cyborg & assassin troll from Gunner/Assassin fractions).

Now I only need to burn 105 SOW I got from sacrifice. What an event, all this within 48 hours.

Huge thanks again for this, hoping to see such nice events in the future again.

Nekroliun
05-23-2017, 11:10 AM

After my Rainmaker on the 9th pull, after lots of dupes, I opened 2 Pharaohs and 2 Vampire Hunters. So from 13 souls this event gave me:

What is interesting is that I never opened Samurai or Shaman, but resurrected the Egyptian empire with the 5 Pharaohs :D
Really wanted to get Cyborg, but man, I cannot complain - I'm happy to have these new characters :)

Seems like the event is really "sentinelly", least i saw was people getting shaman and samurai. I personally got shaman, which depressed me btw.

BUT DAMN?!? 13?!?

Enti
05-23-2017, 11:21 AM
Just finished my fifth and final run. All things considered I had very good luck this event. :D

My End Results
1st - Pharaoh ( non dupe)
2nd - Visions ( non dupe)
3rd - Visions ( dupe)
4th - Aces High - ( non dupe)
5th - Viking (non dupe)

Nice pulls there, thanks for your concern about my dupe streak :D

Jofer16
05-23-2017, 01:07 PM
Alright, now we need a skill shard event with all these new Eddies. Make it happen NF :)

Edit: have a sick mark debuff squad I want to build around Eternity Eddie but I need like 50 shards haha

Jofer16
05-23-2017, 01:10 PM

Filled vortex twice, close to another fill, received 8 Skill Shards on top, another dupe Pharaoh, Visions and Rainmaker with all the souls Sacrifices gave me; moreover, I cleared 14 achievements (need now 7k fragments for next achi). Also, I'm close to boosting all characters to 5* (3*+ from Warrior, Sentinel, Mage and all * except Cyborg & assassin troll from Gunner/Assassin fractions).

Now I only need to burn 105 SOW I got from sacrifice. What an event, all this within 48 hours.

Huge thanks again for this, hoping to see such nice events in the future again.

Grats Enti on the nice pulls! I still have 4 to open and all my other souls. Got preoccupied last night. 13 Eddies lol Nice job man :)

Nekroliun
05-23-2017, 01:40 PM
Alright, now we need a skill shard event with all these new Eddies. Make it happen NF :)

Edit: have a sick mark debuff squad I want to build around Eternity Eddie but I need like 50 shards haha

Hey that sounds good for rainmaker too! Whats the combination? Bomber boy? Shaman? Shaman's fury puts like 4 marks on all enemies!

slauki
05-23-2017, 02:37 PM
great event guys, last two days was so much fun even we had to grind the whole time. would really wish more of similar stuff like this.
but how am i supposed to shard all these eddies now :D ? a skillshard event would be really the next logical step as others mentioned already.
otherwise no was to shards the new eddies in this lifetime...

keep up this nice path, really appreciated this one. and the fragments (in total) as a new feature are really an awesome addition. i expect to see more of them soon.

mikmar
05-23-2017, 02:42 PM
Very nice event, hope to see another similar soon.

My results is:

Rainmaker (new !!!!)
Shaman (dupe)
Aces High (dupe)

Jofer16
05-23-2017, 03:00 PM
Just finished opening 1000 reg souls, if anyone's curious netted 18 rare souls from sacrificing all the 1 and 2 star toons.

Enti
05-23-2017, 03:02 PM
Just finished opening 1000 reg souls, if anyone's curious netted 18 rare souls from sacrificing all the 1 and 2 star toons.

Did you sacrifice 10 of those each time, or just filled 100 for petty sacrifice in each case? I usually go for:

1x 1* + 3x 2*
4x 2*
1x 3*

This is most probably the longest and most boring way to do so, but has the highest potential output imo

Nine
05-23-2017, 03:20 PM
Did you sacrifice 10 of those each time, or just filled 100 for petty sacrifice in each case? I usually go for:

1x 1* + 3x 2*
4x 2*
1x 3*

This is most probably the longest and most boring way to do so, but has the highest potential output imo

You can sacrifice 7x2* and always get two rewards from that tier, so you save one toon compared to 2x4x2*. That said I'd be curious with regards to a comparison between tier I and II sacrifices as well.

Silentknight
05-23-2017, 03:20 PM

1x 1* + 3x 2*
4x 2*
1x 3*

If ur short on 1☆ toons u can always upgrade a 2☆ with 1 3☆ shard for 105 essence. Cost u some gold but who cares about gold

Nekroliun
05-23-2017, 03:23 PM
You can sacrifice 7x2* and always get two rewards from that tier, so you save one toon compared to 2x4x2*. That said I'd be curious with regards to a comparison between tier I and II sacrifices as well.

In this event i tended to do tier one, due to it giving out ironite and SOT, which as a poor F2P player, is pretty crucial. And that decision was one of the factors i was able to get 2 souls, used to get sands commonly from tier one, and ironite every 6 sacs or shit like that...

Nekroliun
05-23-2017, 03:24 PM
who cares about gold

Before this event i had 46k gold...

It ended and now i have 4 mill, lol.

Fister
05-23-2017, 03:26 PM
Well, the headline is not telling the whole truth. Cause I'm extremely happy with 2 og my 5 pulls. Finally got the Viking Eddie and the Aces High Eddie.

I alt however left with a bitter taste of disappointment. I am 70 fragments short og a 6th pull. So I went to the store to purchase 250 fragments for 1200 ic's. Apparently this should have been done before the reset.

Jofer16
05-23-2017, 03:28 PM

1x 1* + 3x 2*
4x 2*
1x 3*

Yeah I focus on efficiency. Also pro tip, 10x 2* is better than 4x since you get 3 drops at the halfway point with 10 instead of 3x 4 at 12. Best is getting 3 rare souls from 10 2* :) Guessing you hadn't realized the halfways give 3x the rewards.

Enti
05-23-2017, 03:31 PM

Hmmm thanks for the tip, will keep in mind in future sacrifices

Yeah I focus on efficiency. Also pro tip, 10x 2* is better than 4x since you get 3 drops at the halfway point with 10 instead of 3x 4 at 12. Best is getting 3 rare souls from 10 2* :) Guessing you hadn't realized the halfways give 3x the rewards.

Even better - no, I did not know this, damn rofl

Nekroliun
05-23-2017, 03:33 PM

So.... whats the chance of getting 3 rare souls?!?

Jofer16
05-23-2017, 03:34 PM
Hmmm thanks for the tip, will keep in mind in future sacrifices

Even better - no, I did not know this, damn rofl

Yeah I tend to min/max the shit out of games haha glad I could help :)

FallenAngel666
05-23-2017, 03:36 PM
My balance of the event is 50/50. I got 4 essences, which meant a lot of work as Sunday i could barely playing. 3 of them where dupes ( lol be4 the event I got only 3 natural 5* Eddies and I got them from the souls), but finally at the end I got a vampire Hunter I think it worthed, I am very happy to have a good assassin Eddie. the only one I got was the storm Eddie which is not that good.

Jofer16
05-23-2017, 03:43 PM
So.... whats the chance of getting 3 rare souls?!?

Orange legendary rare, only seen it twice I think :)

Jofer16
05-23-2017, 03:45 PM
The calm before the storm, sitting on these souls left to open:

Magus
Sentinel 2x
G/A 6x
Rare 31x
Immortal 4x

I like savoring the flavor :)

Nekroliun
05-23-2017, 03:49 PM
The calm before the storm, sitting on these souls left to open:

Magus
Sentinel 2x
G/A 6x
Rare 31x
Immortal 4x

I like savoring the flavor :)

Disappointed... expected 12 souls from the mighty jofer! What u aiming for?

Jofer16
05-23-2017, 03:52 PM
Disappointed... expected 12 souls from the mighty jofer! What u aiming for?

Yeah I already opened 6 haha Needed 4 pre event, already landed Viking and Aces. Need Cyborg and Dracula.

Nekroliun
05-23-2017, 03:54 PM
Yeah I already opened 6 haha Needed 4 pre event, already landed Viking and Aces. Need Cyborg and Dracula.

Everybody is making me deppressed cuz i actually got vamp back when i sac'ed my whole roster. Thought he wasnt good and sac's him! I regret everything...

Jofer16
05-23-2017, 04:49 PM
Jesus, just noticed I'm at 57/10 for arena sands after sacrifing the reg souls lol

Nekroliun
05-23-2017, 04:53 PM
Jesus, just noticed I'm at 57/10 for arena sands after sacrifing the reg souls lol

Jesus, just noticed I'm at 33/10 for arena sands because i play so much arena lol

Enti
05-24-2017, 08:25 AM

Well I stood with 105/10 when I finished sacrifices :D Gonna be a long day burning that

Fister
05-25-2017, 01:22 AM
And its even not over yet! 😄

Got my most wanted Ed (Viking) during the event. On top of that I pulled Aces High Ed. Woah, what a awsome fury. Loooove it. 😍

Then a couple of houres b4 the latest reset I pulled one of the very few warriors I was missing, from a rare soul. Couldn't believe my luck when the fog faded away and there was the Nomad. 😵

Then a little after the reset I tried my luck again for the daily Challenges. First I used 3 regular souls, then 3 rare. Last rare gave red eyes, and when the fog faded I was facing yet a toon I lacked. The Sentinel Harpy is now mine. 🙌 Too bad she is not OP anymore. 😁

So it is pretty damn hard to get the hands down 😂

druid138
05-25-2017, 04:24 AM
1. Pharaoh (new)
2. Shaman (dupe)
3. Shaman (dupe)
4. Shaman (dupe)
5. Pharaoh (dupe)
6. Shaman (dupe)

I absolutely loved the event.

But, having only 3 of the 9 5* Eddies going into it, the odds of getting only 1 non-dupe out of 6 are pretty low. Had I seen this outcome in advance, I probably would have enjoyed the sun instead. Maybe my luck will be better next time. More drop rate analysis to follow later in the other thread.

Congrats to everyone! And, thanks NF!

duid138-6195

What the hell was I talking about (statement above in bold)? I think I was temporarily insane - a combination of LoL fatigue and maybe a little disappointment about the 5 of 6 dupe Eddies. Those 5 are still awaiting their burials with kings.

But, I started redeeming and sacrificing all my 750+ regular souls and my rare souls that came from the event. Still a bit more to do, but so far I've summoned these new toons:

1. Corrupt General
2. The Wicker Man
3. Viking Eddie

Best event ever!!

druid138-6195

Fister
05-25-2017, 01:13 PM
Yes, absolutely a fun week. As I went through my roster today I found VE. What!?!? 😵

When did I pull/recieve him, cuz I don't recall doing so. But hey, not complaining here. LOL, this week is getting better by the hour. 😄

riddickrcr
05-25-2017, 09:04 PM
What about us who have some immortal fragments? Should we keep them 'til next ''immortal soul'' event or what? I mean, some of us did not have the time during event to farm constantly for fragments and now what? We don't deserve a chance to get some of those Eddies? As far as I know, these fragmets are nowhere to be found anymore, and I don't want to convert them for a precious ones. I want my chance of getting one cool Eddie! It's fucked up you only allowed two days for getting one. You should have leave at least some option for getting those fragments even after event ended :((( And now, I have 175 immortal fragments without a chance to collect the rest and at least get one fuckin' ''hard to get'' Eddie! Cheers NF, nice one. Pretty pissed right now...

Crazypants
05-25-2017, 09:12 PM
What about us who have some immortal fragments? Should we keep them 'til next ''immortal soul'' event or what? I mean, some of us did not have the time during event to farm constantly for fragments and now what? We don't deserve a chance to get some of those Eddies? As far as I know, these fragmets are nowhere to be found anymore, and I don't want to convert them for a precious ones. I want my chance of getting one cool Eddie! It's fucked up you only allowed two days for getting one. You should have leave at least some option for getting those fragments even after event ended :((( And now, I have 175 immortal fragments without a chance to collect the rest and at least get one fuckin' ''hard to get'' Eddie! Cheers NF, nice one. Pretty pissed right now...

Your sense of entitlement is nausating.

riddickrcr
05-25-2017, 09:44 PM
[Sparton Edit: Personal attacks are not acceptable on the forums.]

Witkacy
05-25-2017, 10:43 PM

riddickrcr :)

Well... I do not own ANY fragments at all, just for you not to be sorry... Just hope that event will be repeated soon...

Cheers,

W

blade685
05-26-2017, 05:08 PM
an another weekend like this soon?

Enti
05-26-2017, 07:53 PM
The official stance on the Immortal Soul Fragments is that we won't be running an event that will let you get more of these for the foreseeable future, and do not have plans to make them farmable in other content. We hope to include other fragments for characters on an ongoing basis (either limited time like the Immortal Soul Fragments or long term like Eternity Soul Fragments).

Here's the official announcement

Fister
05-27-2017, 12:27 AM
And its even not over yet! 😄

Got my most wanted Ed (Viking) during the event. On top of that I pulled Aces High Ed. Woah, what a awsome fury. Loooove it. 😍

Then a couple of houres b4 the latest reset I pulled one of the very few warriors I was missing, from a rare soul. Couldn't believe my luck when the fog faded away and there was the Nomad. 😵

Then a little after the reset I tried my luck again for the daily Challenges. First I used 3 regular souls, then 3 rare. Last rare gave red eyes, and when the fog faded I was facing yet a toon I lacked. The Sentinel Harpy is now mine. 🙌 Too bad she is not OP anymore. 😁

So it is pretty damn hard to get the hands down 😂

LOL, I could not be more right when I said/wrote 'and it's even not over yet. 😀

Just pulled my 1st PDK from a rare soul. 🙌 This has definitely been my week. 😄

blade685
05-29-2017, 06:03 PM
a new eddie weekend soon or later ?