PDA

View Full Version : Champions for troopers to use

MetalKing
05-21-2017, 08:15 AM
What should I crown as my champion for my troopers to use, a 4star carriage rider Eddie, or a 5 star child of the damned(warrior)?

powerslave74
05-21-2017, 08:25 AM
I think you should use the Carriage Rider as your champion, unless your Warrior CotD is fully sharded and his talismans are maxed out. By default, Eddie champions are easier to take on auto-farm missions for most people.

Nekroliun
05-21-2017, 08:26 AM
What should I crown as my champion for my troopers to use, a 4star carriage rider Eddie, or a 5 star child of the damned(warrior)?

Well i guess the warrior COTD, the kid has the most attack in all of the warriors and is sacrificed him like an idiot...

Carriage rider is good cuz hes an eddie but hes pretty weak right now if unask me, his fury though, does miracles. Eddies can be put on 3rd or 2nd slots, so thats why people prefer them.

But u gotta see what the others have to say first!

Ian
05-21-2017, 08:29 AM
Eddie is usually the best choice as a champion, but if you choose to have an ally as champ they should be maxed out otherwise it's hard to use them on some levels, especially with autoplay.

MrFreeze
05-21-2017, 12:23 PM
I usually keep an Eddie as mine for easy farming. I rarely use a troopers character anymore. They mostly just ride along in an empty spot. I'm trying something different for the event though. I'm gonna put in characters that should help with LoL for a couple days. I'll be back to an Eddie after that though.

Grim
05-22-2017, 11:56 AM
Eddie is the best choice, almost the entirety of the players have their own team built only for farming. Swapping a characters with another toon hardly gives the same result.