PDA

View Full Version : PvP Week 15 - Statistics and Discussion

Nicko
05-21-2017, 02:39 PM
Killhouse returns!

I remember in beta Killhouse - first or second week - sprung from out of nowhere on a Saturday and fired up to Eternal Jofer-style. Different strategy this week getting the big lead - same outcome. Congrats bud!

Of course Jofer made his usual impressive climb and props to Ringe as well - Wrath has arrived! We were messaging throughout the day and he was getting quite a few Holds. Always good to see epic battles - and he and GMAC were battling right to the wire.

An update brought changes to the point system and - at least from a scoring standpoint - a PvP system that seems more fair. Still a decent ding for losses when you're near the top - but not as bad as before. Please post your thoughts below.

And finally - with all the griping about points, bugs, etc - a big thanks to NF for the Immortal Soul event. Very cool and a win-win; we get Eddies - and then we play more to shard them. I finally got my Cyborg :) Well done and a great idea!

As far as numbers:

Number of attacks: 277

Attacks against me: 232

Final Rank: #6

Thanks everyone and good luck chasing those Eddies!

Ringe666-7406
05-21-2017, 03:08 PM
Killhouse returns!

I remember in beta Killhouse - first or second week - sprung from out of nowhere on a Saturday and fired up to Eternal Jofer-style. Different strategy this week getting the big lead - same outcome. Congrats bud!

Of course Jofer made his usual impressive climb and props to Ringe as well - Wrath has arrived! We were messaging throughout the day and he was getting quite a few Holds. Always good to see epic battles - and he and GMAC were battling right to the wire.

An update brought changes to the point system and - at least from a scoring standpoint - a PvP system that seems more fair. Still a decent ding for losses when you're near the top - but not as bad as before. Please post your thoughts below.

And finally - with all the griping about points, bugs, etc - a big thanks to NF for the Immortal Soul event. Very cool and a win-win; we get Eddies - and then we play more to shard them. I finally got my Cyborg :) Well done and a great idea!

As far as numbers:

Number of attacks: 277

Attacks against me: 232

Final Rank: #6

Thanks everyone and good luck chasing those Eddies!

Thanks Nicko.

Congratz to Killhouse and Jofer, and also to Gmac who made me push to my limits. As I stated yesterday, poster will be lovely with Eternals. I made that joke of a defense for fun, but it seems it was a big surprise so it held almost every top gun at least once. Huge thanks to my troopers who were cheering for me all day. Also, one more "Thank you" to the devs for both Eternals, and this Eddie event. As a player from day 1, I will be so happy to claim my first natural 5* Eddie. Yeah, it's true. Beside GRE, no other on my team for almost a year.

Edit: some peeps are eager for my numbers, so
666 attack (not intentionally, only found out it this morning while checking def %)
480 defenses - 3h before reset all hell broke loose on me, and barely I could hold a battle. Every battle i played was putting my pts to -1 due to loses. It only stoped 10 minutes before reset.

See ya on the pyramid top :cool: \m/

Nicko
05-21-2017, 03:34 PM
Well - had to push you to post - cause the fact that you had 666 attacks just can't stay a secret ;)

666 attacks - destiny, my friend :cool:

Ringe666-7406
05-21-2017, 03:54 PM
Well - had to push you to post - cause the fact that you had 666 attacks just can't stay a secret ;)

666 attacks - destiny, my friend :cool:

No big deal, it's not secret, I wrote it in other thread ;)

yojo
05-21-2017, 04:19 PM
No big deal, it's not secret, I wrote it in other thread ;)

Congratulations Ringe666, was nice batle against your team.

Ringe666-7406
05-21-2017, 04:35 PM
Congratulations Ringe666, was nice batle against your team.

Thanks dude, I hope you won :D \m/

yojo
05-21-2017, 07:32 PM
Thanks dude, I hope you won :D \m/
hahaha yes, but my defense suck

Ringe666-7406
05-21-2017, 08:06 PM
hahaha yes, but my defense suck

That only means we're in a same boat. Mine is funny, yeah, but sucks too :D Though it went much better than expected :D

Tridimensionale
05-21-2017, 08:49 PM
205 attacks (90%)
172 defence (14%)

Rank 89.. first time in top 100 xD i m gradually improving, still my defence sucks.

Congratz to the top 3 & congratz to davemurray.. you managed to hold my attacks 5 times in a row man :D ( you always started first but still great defence! need to study it / thanks for accepting me as a trooper )

Ian
05-21-2017, 11:08 PM
Attacks 180
Defences 152

Flirted with top-50 for the first time (previous best was around 80) but got caught by a deluge of losses in the last few minutes, dropping from 48 to 54. Very tight and intense competition for 50th, and no respite for a second. With 3 minutes to go I accepted I would not make it and didn't take a refill. My defence was a little better this week but still easy pickings for the top players.

mjmxiii
05-22-2017, 12:32 AM
Congrats to Killhouse, for going Eternal and thanks to you and Gmac for letting me try Beelzebub this week! I made a slight return to the Arena last week, after the Eternal update and the chase for that char. 3500 iron coins per month is my only real PvP goal.

Also, congrats to all of my troopers that made it into the top 100! I used all my available SoW since the update and got nowhere near the top 100! One thing that is strange, since yesterday's reset, I've been attacked 31 times even though I have only attacked once because of the immortal hunt. Thought that was kinda weird...

Anyway.. picked up a Samurai and Rainmaker. Still going for Viking, Aces and EVH!

Good luck this week!

ATK - 138
DEF - 110

Chaosego888
05-22-2017, 10:35 AM
Congratulations to Killhouse for return to Eternal. I played my way into top 25 on Saturday then played my way right back out. 3 losses in a row to top teams on top of being attacked at least 10 times in a 3 minute span 20 minutes before reset. Defense dropped to 13% as well, also too many APMA3 errors this week to end where I should have. We should get 2 sands of war back for each of those. I have already had 3 this week out of 42 battles. Hopefully I can get a Cyborg out of the Immortal Soul event, got 4 of the souls so far, still collecting.

Attacks 364
Defenses 299

DaveMurray
05-22-2017, 11:42 AM
Gratz to killhouse for the eternal. Being there the whole week with the current point system and the defensive hold ratio being worse every week is a great achievement.
Also gratz to Nicko for maintaining this post and to all the rest pvpers, i believe it was a great week for pvp with a lot of participation.

My numbers for this week:
ATK - 434
DEF - 359

My holds went from 29% to 18%. The nerf to counter talis(proc rate 10-15%) killed my defensive strategy so i had to attack even more to maintain a spot in the top 50. Luckily my offensive strategy helps with those newborns that are widely used.
I wish i had more shards and a few shell talis to boost my team to top 25 but i guess i will have to wait until BNW.

205 attacks (90%)
172 defence (14%)

Rank 89.. first time in top 100 xD i m gradually improving, still my defence sucks.

Congratz to the top 3 & congratz to davemurray.. you managed to hold my attacks 5 times in a row man :D ( you always started first but still great defence! need to study it / thanks for accepting me as a trooper )

Gratz for the top 100, previous week was the first top 100 for me too.
Regarding the holds you were just unlucky, nothing special to study there. Going second against heavy hitters that deal true damage is always a pain in the a$$. Unfortunately pvp in this game is 10% skill(set a team), 50% RNG(obtain decent toons) and 40% luck(going first, proc rates during battle etc) so sometimes things like that happen.
Always happy to have an active trooper, thanks for sending the request.

scott-5496
05-22-2017, 04:31 PM
Slower week as did not do much PVP on Sunday or Monday so was a long old climb up and just did not have the time to get into my usual top 25 - but that is all good and happy with the changes that have been made - it seems to be fairer to more now but that could just be me of course!

Number of attacks: 208

Attacks against me: 172

Final Rank: #41

Killhouse
05-22-2017, 08:41 PM
Hello everybody!

Thanks all for the congratulations and support. It's been a long few days with the Beast and I'm glad it's over!

My ratio for the week was 61%.

Started the week just having fun but leading into the update I found my ratio was closer to 50% and my D was holding at over 35%. After the update Defense steadily dropped but I'd attribute that to the visions and counterstrike adjustments. Also players getting familiar with their own strategies. D ended at a meager 15% but it was enough to keep a gap between me and anyone that started to separate from the pack.

The changes to the defense point loss is a welcome update, I would've fell fast had it been the -20 a loss still. Not sure if the ratio change was intentional as I don't see any mention of it in the notes but it'll encourage more mid week play than the last point structure did.

Thanks again to all, one hell of a week. Also thanks to the devs, the Immortal Soul event was great, managed to snag Cyborg, Aces High, and Rainmaker.

Again, thank you all, it was a great climb and I'm glad I was able to do it again outside of the PVP Beta.

Oh and just since they threw another GCR at me from the legendary soul, here's the defense you can all enjoy for awhile, hope its a fun experience!!!

KillHouse

zamasu
05-22-2017, 08:57 PM
Hello everybody!

Thanks all for the congratulations and support. It's been a long few days with the Beast and I'm glad it's over!

My ratio for the week was 61%.

Started the week just having fun but leading into the update I found my ratio was closer to 50% and my D was holding at over 35%. After the update Defense steadily dropped but I'd attribute that to the visions and counterstrike adjustments. Also players getting familiar with their own strategies. D ended at a meager 15% but it was enough to keep a gap between me and anyone that started to separate from the pack.

The changes to the defense point loss is a welcome update, I would've fell fast had it been the -20 a loss still. Not sure if the ratio change was intentional as I don't see any mention of it in the notes but it'll encourage more mid week play than the last point structure did.

Thanks again to all, one hell of a week. Also thanks to the devs, the Immortal Soul event was great, managed to snag Cyborg, Aces High, and Rainmaker.

Again, thank you all, it was a great climb and I'm glad I was able to do it again outside of the PVP Beta.

Oh and just since they threw another GCR at me from the legendary soul, here's the defense you can all enjoy for awhile, hope its a fun experience!!!

KillHouse

:eek:

Ohhhhhhh no you Didn't!! LOL

Tritium
05-22-2017, 09:16 PM

Congrats on Eternal again, man! I had almost forgot about how you ruled the PVP beta haha.

That team looks fun! ;) I faced the precursor to it yesterday where you had an SSD in place of the 3rd GCR. One must CC the heck out of that team or use crazy single-target Assassin toons to take out the GCRs.

IceManFerrar
05-22-2017, 10:11 PM
Oh no, that is one fearsome looking team, Killhouse...I hope you NEVER show up on my list.

Will be nice to see your defense % with that kind of team...I think it is going to be over the top!

Ian
05-22-2017, 11:08 PM

KillHouse

I hope you get 100% defence holds and wrap up Eternal again, would be awesome.

Killhouse
05-23-2017, 12:32 AM
Haha, well 1 hold and 3 draws in 20 fights isn't good! On to Visions and the gunner squad!

Rodrigo-3281
05-23-2017, 12:34 AM
Had my best week ever:

Attacks: 208
Defense: 176

My goal on Saturday was to hang on for top 100. There was no way I was going to get top 50 but overall a great week for me. Gotta work on my Def team as I can't find the right combo that works.

Tritium
05-23-2017, 01:36 AM
I'm loving the new points system. We no longer get punished for clearing lists. I finished with:

VP: 3500 (Oh boy does that make my minor OCD tendencies incredibly happy :p)
Attacks: 176
Defends: 145

Overall, 'twas a good week for me. Didn't experience any crashes or loading errors this week, so my win % is the highest it's been in a looong time. :) The only bug that still plagues me is the 3-tap bug that causes the game to freeze, but oh well, at least it's not nearly as common as those crashes from last week.

IceManFerrar
05-23-2017, 02:36 AM
I'm loving the new points system. We no longer get punished for clearing lists. I finished with:

Overall, 'twas a good week for me. Didn't experience any crashes or loading errors this week, so my win % is the highest it's been in a looong time. :) The only bug that still plagues me is the 3-tap bug that causes the game to freeze, but oh well, at least it's not nearly as common as those crashes from last week.

Wow Tritium, that is awesome to be so high up with only that many attacks...respect, mate!

Tritium
05-23-2017, 02:45 AM
Wow Tritium, that is awesome to be so high up with only that many attacks...respect, mate!

Thanks, man! It's certainly taken a long time to stand a chance at getting anywhere near this high haha. I remember all the weeks of trying to get near the top 100. Now, my rank all depends on if I'm willing to spend ironite or not. :p

Btw, if you need any tips, feel free to pm me!

Jofer16
05-23-2017, 02:56 AM

You fortunate souls, I get so many bug losses I don't understand. Ability icons disappearing, server errors, prolly had half a dozen already this week. I'd trade it for your 3 tap all day lol

Silentknight
05-23-2017, 03:56 AM
You fortunate souls, I get so many bug losses I don't understand. Ability icons disappearing, server errors, prolly had half a dozen already this week. I'd trade it for your 3 tap all day lol

Exactly the same here, 2X tonight & lots last week. Wtf u guys gunna start playing? No way I should be in 1st...no refills just using freebies from event. Burn out from event? Let's go!!!

yojo
05-23-2017, 04:26 AM
Hello everybody!

KillHouse

Killhouse, your defense is a pain in the ass. I won the battle against your team, but was pretty close, I thought will be a drawn

Killhouse
05-23-2017, 04:29 AM
Exactly the same here, 2X tonight & lots last week. Wtf u guys gunna start playing? No way I should be in 1st...no refills just using freebies from event. Burn out from event? Let's go!!!

Keep hold of first, 5 more days!

Lost 6 due to bugs tonight, I'll be back tomorrow!

Killhouse
05-23-2017, 04:31 AM
Killhouse, your defense is a pain in the ass. I won the battle against your team, but was pretty close, I thought will be a drawn

Thanks! Gotta earn those points!!

Only 2 holds, a few draws, mostly defeats but hopefully it's fun!

Silentknight
05-23-2017, 04:33 AM
Keep hold of first, 5 more days!

Lost 6 due to bugs tonight, I'll be back tomorrow!

Not a chance, already gone! Well, up for work in 4hrs G'night all

Jofer16
05-23-2017, 08:38 PM
Fun fact, nobodies won Eternal yet but me or one of my amigos. Who's stepping up this week?

https://youtu.be/AbTCjpc0MRY

Killhouse
05-23-2017, 10:05 PM
The better question might be who has ironite left after the Eddie parade?

Tritium
05-23-2017, 10:30 PM

Exactly what I'm thinking haha. All of us hardcore players burnt a ton of ironite in that event. I figured that's why this PVP week is starting off so slow.

Ringe666-7406
05-23-2017, 10:37 PM
That means none of you will be competing? Got some couple of grand here, would be nice to exchange them for 40 fragments...

Monte47
05-24-2017, 01:01 AM
DAE notice that when the void talisman trigger in the arena they work, but when in triggers out in the worlds they don't seem to?

Silentknight
05-24-2017, 01:29 AM

Was thinking that last night or SoT! Soooo, kept watch & happy to report...got lotsa badges! Thx troopers!!! Also got last Immortal Soul w/o having to purchase final SoT refill but did anyways to do troopers. Except for the 3 fuckin game hangs!!! All in LoL X, no problem all event with LoL??? Also 1st time ever having to purchase SoT with ironite to do troopers!

Silentknight
05-24-2017, 01:45 AM
That means none of you will be competing? Got some couple of grand here, would be nice to exchange them for 40 fragments...

What about SoW??? Can't tell me u guys don't have a shitload of em after event sacrificing! No refills still & my #'s ain't that great so let's goooo! Getting tired of fightin xplo for 2 days,lol!!! Or are u all saving em for Saturday rush...Gmac I'm lookin at u bud!

Nekroliun
05-24-2017, 01:55 AM
Its ok, ill take care of this situation, just for you! Now what u need to do is:

1. Attack players who are high and kill of they're score

2. Attack me and lose intentionally.

Pretty simple 2 step guide so we can bring a new eternal to the town! Alsoni'dblike a legendary soul, ironite, eternal fragments and shit like that!

Thanks for the help!

Tritium
05-24-2017, 02:16 AM
Its ok, ill take care of this situation, just for you! Now what u need to do is:

1. Attack players who are high and kill of they're score

2. Attack me and lose intentionally.

Pretty simple 2 step guide so we can bring a new eternal to the town! Alsoni'dblike a legendary soul, ironite, eternal fragments and shit like that!

Thanks for the help!

This deal smells fishy. Also, did you just create a new word? Lmao

Nekroliun
05-24-2017, 03:20 AM
This deal smells fishy. Also, did you just create a new word? Lmao

Fishy? Seems legit to me!

Idk what your talking abo... wtf is a "Alsoni'dblike"...

Pretty sure i meant "Also I'd like"

Silentknight
05-24-2017, 03:28 AM
Fishy? Seems legit to me!

Idk what your talking abo... wtf is a "Alsoni'dblike"...

Pretty sure i meant "Also I'd like"

Holy shit man! I thot u were leaving! Get out already!!!

Nekroliun
05-24-2017, 03:29 AM
Jesus can you please just shut the fuck up nekro? Nobody likes you here! You and your shitty shitposts! You literally make 0 contribution to the forums and you never help! That Eddie soul? You kidnapped a dev and took the idea for yourself! Why dont you just die already...

Does this work?

Holy shit it does!

Ahem... i mean... HOW COULD U DO THIS TO ME JOFER? I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!!!

Idk, maybe it wont work work though...

Meh lets do it anyways!

WOT DID I EVER DO TO U? WANNA TUSSLE MUTHAFUCKA? 1V1 ME 8 AM AT THAT SHADY CORNER OVER THERE, they call it "suggestions & Feedback".

"I want to see your blood begin to flow! As it falls upon the floor!" - Original Words, by Nekroliun

druid138
05-24-2017, 03:54 AM
Does this work?

Holy shit it does!

Meh lets do it anyways!

WOT DID I EVER DO TO U? WANNA TUSSLE MUTHAFUCKA? 1V1 ME 8 AM AT THAT SHADY CORNER OVER THERE, they call it "suggestions & Feedback".

"I want to see your blood begin to flow! As it falls upon the floor!" - Original Words, by Nekroliun

Dude, I can't stop laughing after this one.

By the way, every time I listen to Hallowed Be Thy Name now, I think of you.

druid138-6195

Nekroliun
05-24-2017, 04:07 AM
Dude, I can't stop laughing after this one.

By the way, every time I listen to Hallowed Be Thy Name now, I think of you.

druid138-6195

I appreciate the support!

Also i dont see how this HBTN reminds u of me... is dis true love? Cuz if it, then plz no

Tritium
05-24-2017, 04:16 AM
Does this work?

Holy shit it does!

Meh lets do it anyways!

Whoa, that fake Jofer quote proves that you can actually type with good grammar. So, your normal crappy grammar is a facade! You're playing all of us for fools, Nekro! :p

druid138
05-24-2017, 04:22 AM
Also i dont see how this HBTN reminds u of me...

The first post of this (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?2019-Is-it-just-me-or-is-hallowed-be-thy-name-overrated) thread might be your best work. Its prob just me...

Update: that entire thread is pure gold!

druid138-6195

Ringe666-7406
05-24-2017, 07:36 AM

Seems like you do :D No way I'm spending anything if you are number 6 at this time :D

slauki
05-24-2017, 12:42 PM
Does this work?

Holy shit it does!

Meh lets do it anyways!

nekro for president :D

BTW:
attacks 203
defenses: 173

last week was a greatest lotb week ever for me, had so much fun!

Killhouse
05-24-2017, 12:48 PM
Seems like you do :D No way I'm spending anything if you are number 6 at this time :D

Gotta keep a stash for PVP!

Also... where's our Beelzebub, Eternal Eddie, Wrath podium??

Ringe666-7406
05-24-2017, 12:58 PM
Gotta keep a stash for PVP!

Also... where's our Beelzebub, Eternal Eddie, Wrath podium??

I was wondering the same. I finally get there and then it's late :/ My life in a nutshell :D

Hypnos
05-24-2017, 01:25 PM
nekro for president :D

BTW:
attacks 203
defenses: 173

last week was a greatest lotb week ever for me, had so much fun!

he'd get my vote! :D

attacks: 351
defenses: 295

...which, combined with my joke of a defense (ahem, rainmaker - you gotta step up man..) contributed to a top 50 rank. Eternal frag rewards are sure to motivate many players for the next couple weeks. Till we get BNW ;)

Nekroliun
05-24-2017, 02:09 PM
just a bit more and ill be a president in no time!

But anyways, here are my stats for this week

Attacks: 54
Defenses: 43

As u can tell im working hard to get dem eternal fragments! 50 wins! 4 losses! Das like! 20 fragments! Combine that with my duelist 3 rank and thats like! 20 fragments still!

U guys gotta step up ur game, nekro's in the house bois :cool:!

Jofer16
05-24-2017, 02:15 PM
just a bit more and ill be a president in no time

Nekro 2020! Where can I buy one of your campaign t-shirts? :)

Nekroliun
05-24-2017, 02:26 PM
Nekro 2020! Where can I buy one of your campaign t-shirts? :)

Ahem...

Just contact me and ill hit you right up with shirts for all sizes!

Tridimensionale
05-24-2017, 03:20 PM
Whoa, that fake Jofer quote proves that you can actually type with good grammar. So, your normal crappy grammar is a facade! You're playing all of us for fools, Nekro! :p

LOL Tritium wins. Stop acting like a kid under meth Nekro, you ve been spotted ! ;)

Nekroliun
05-24-2017, 03:30 PM
LOL Tritium wins. Stop acting like a kid under meth Nekro, you ve been spotted ! ;)

Talking seriously... i didnt make my grammar good when impersonating jofer... i just talked normally but i checked for spelling mistakes, capital letters and shit like that... since jofer always has amazing punctuation, spelling and grammar...

Jofer16
05-24-2017, 03:54 PM
Talking seriously... i didnt make my grammar good when impersonating jofer... i just talked normally but i checked for spelling mistakes, capital letters and shit like that... since jofer always has amazing punctuation, spelling and grammar...

hahaha man you crack me up!

Nekroliun
05-24-2017, 04:06 PM
hahaha man you crack me up!

Gotta keep the forums alive! Back when i was out, everything was all serious pvp lame talk! Dat shit's in da past!

slauki
05-24-2017, 04:54 PM
Gotta keep the forums alive! Back when i was out, everything was all serious pvp lame talk! Dat shit's in da past!

you are a crazy mofo man, don't get me wrong, this is a complimet :D you are damn true about this one ;)

Tritium
05-24-2017, 08:24 PM
Hahaha Nekro is our token mental asylum escapee who specializes in humor. We'd be lost without the guy. :p

Killhouse
05-24-2017, 08:41 PM
I was wondering the same. I finally get there and then it's late :/ My life in a nutshell :D

The Eternal podium is up!

Tritium
05-24-2017, 09:46 PM

Go for it, Ringe! ;)

I'm 98/104 on Attacks this week, with every "loss" being caused by the 3-tap bug. I'd literally have a 100% winrate for the first time ever if not for this darn bug that plagues me. :|

Ringe666-7406
05-24-2017, 09:59 PM

Yeah, saw it, to me it's prettiest so far :D

@Tritium: Thanks dude. And don't worry, I still have 100% wins and I don't mind sharing it with you ;)

zdm-1083
05-25-2017, 02:26 PM
GG Killhouse great domination all week :)

Figures this week are:
310 attacks
257 defenses

Good to be in Top 25 with a so low defense :]
Thanks to my WickerMan Eddie and MCR on attack side for 90+% :]

Killhouse
05-25-2017, 05:52 PM
Yeah, saw it, to me it's prettiest so far :D

@Tritium: Thanks dude. And don't worry, I still have 100% wins and I don't mind sharing it with you ;)

Clear your mailbox dude!

Ringe666-7406
05-25-2017, 06:10 PM
Clear your mailbox dude!

Sorryyyyyy :D Try now :P

Browno
05-25-2017, 06:30 PM
Do you mind sharing with me too ringe? :)

Ringe666-7406
05-25-2017, 06:46 PM
Do you mind sharing with me too ringe? :)

Sure, 207/207 so far, take as many as you can :D

Ringe666-7406
05-25-2017, 08:46 PM
Well, I knew that APMA3 will ruin it sooner or later. Happened on victory screen over Enkilol... Still 100% though, 233/234

Jofer16
05-26-2017, 07:06 PM
Carlos sitting on top it looks like, would be cool to see another one of my 1st forum troopers win it, still remember that epic 3rd place finish in the early weeks.

You guys with Wrath better take advantage while he's still OP and not widespread haha Sparton said the nerf bat will be swinging soon. He's a big advantage on climbing against anyone not named Jofer.

Nicko
05-26-2017, 09:00 PM
Carlos sitting on top it looks like, would be cool to see another one of my 1st forum troopers win it, still remember that epic 3rd place finish in the early weeks.

You guys with Wrath better take advantage while he's still OP and not widespread haha Sparton said the nerf bat will be swinging soon. He's a big advantage on climbing against anyone not named Jofer.

I haven't lost to a Wrath defense yet, but would imagine he's great on offense.

Did Sparton say he was getting nerfed?

Jofer16
05-26-2017, 09:06 PM
I haven't lost to a Wrath defense yet, but would imagine he's great on offense.

Did Sparton say he was getting nerfed?

Yeah he's beatable but good luck with the right team hitting the RNG jackpot. Team goes 1st he clears your teams buffs ala Visions and you're CC'd to death.

Don't remember where it was but Sparton eluded to the fact it had boss level abilities and would be toned down in a future update, guessing buff removal chance will be lowered. Oversight on their part since they were so worried about the exact same thing with Visions.

Jofer16
05-26-2017, 09:11 PM
Carlos building up a Killhouse style lead, keep it up bud!

Nicko
05-26-2017, 09:33 PM
Yeah he's beatable but good luck with the right team hitting the RNG jackpot. Team goes 1st he clears your teams buffs ala Visions and you're CC'd to death.

Don't remember where it was but Sparton eluded to the fact it had boss level abilities and would be toned down in a future update, guessing buff removal chance will be lowered. Oversight on their part since they were so worried about the exact same thing with Visions.

I think my Aces High Eddie has criticaled him almost every time - and then he goes down in one hit ;)

But yeah - twice he's removed every single buffgoing first (Ringes team) and things got hairier than they usually do.

I know I mentioned in another thread it was kind of hilarious this guy was released with these skills when VE - who hits much softer - was nerfed - but didn't remember Sparton responding.

He's still the Eternal I want most - since have Eternity Eddie - but if he's nerfed it will be interesting to see how heavy the bat is

Nicko
05-26-2017, 09:35 PM

Carlos is a beast when he puts his mind to it. Definitely will be tough to catch him if anyone else has their eye on Eternal.

Jofer16
05-26-2017, 09:44 PM
I think my Aces High Eddie has criticaled him almost every time - and then he goes down in one hit ;)

But yeah - twice he's removed every single buffgoing first (Ringes team) and things got hairier than they usually do.

I know I mentioned in another thread it was kind of hilarious this guy was released with these skills when VE - who hits much softer - was nerfed - but didn't remember Sparton responding.

He's still the Eternal I want most - since have Eternity Eddie - but if he's nerfed it will be interesting to see how heavy the bat is

Exactly :) Switched up my offense again recently and that's the only type of team that's come close to beating me. I could easily envision a loss if a couple things didn't go my way. And yeah it's only going 2nd with near/full buff removal with Wrath acting 1st. Same as pre nerf Visions.

And yeah same here already having the Eddie too, we were the chosen ones haha And I just think he looks damn cool!

Killhouse
05-26-2017, 09:46 PM

Hahahah. He's got a lead but he has a few thousand to go for a killhouse lead!

Go go trooper!

Jofer16
05-26-2017, 09:52 PM
Hahahah. He's got a lead but he has a few thousand to go for a killhouse lead!

Go go trooper!

I thought that after I posted :) Think I put up a few thousand last Saturday passing Ringe for 2nd, can't really recall now, as Silentknight says, it's all just a blur lol Never safe around here without a ridiculous lead.

Silentknight
05-26-2017, 11:37 PM
I thought that after I posted :) Think I put up a few thousand last Saturday passing Ringe for 2nd, can't really recall now, as Silentknight says, it's all just a blur lol Never safe around here without a ridiculous lead.

Know I said that...just not sure when! Y??? Cuz it's all just a blur!!!

Jofer16
05-27-2017, 01:56 AM
Gmac making a push now too, fueled off vengeance from the Ringe loss. I know you're better than that, don't make me start posting 80s inspirirational videos like "Nowhere Fast" :) You guys are beasts.

Tritium
05-28-2017, 12:33 AM
Congrats on Eternal, Carlos!

The last few weeks have shown how skilled Jofer is by the pure fact that so many other players have hit Eternal now that he's cooled down a bit. There's been a different Eternal every week!

Silentknight
05-28-2017, 01:21 AM
So no assassin talisman set???

Silentknight
05-28-2017, 01:37 AM
Looks like Jofer's getting the 500 done tonight!

PerthEddie
05-28-2017, 02:11 AM
10 down - only 490 to go!!! :)