PDA

View Full Version : And so Nekro leaves again...

Nekroliun
05-22-2017, 05:35 PM
well its that time again, and now i have to focus on studies and stuff like that, finals gonna finish in 2 weeks from today so after that ill be back. Leaving cuz my dad hates seeing me holding the phone when im in the finals or studying, and although i finish my studies! He still gets mad. I get that hes right and shit like that but damn, i swear that i study!

Well guys cya all in 2 weeks! If u got me as a trooper, feel free to drop me for an active one!

Silentknight
05-22-2017, 06:01 PM
well its that time again, and now i have to focus on studies and stuff like that, finals gonna finish in 2 weeks from today so after that ill be back. Leaving cuz my dad hates seeing me holding the phone when im in the finals or studying, and although i finish my studies! He still gets mad. I get that hes right and shit like that but damn, i swear that i study!

Well guys cya all in 2 weeks! If u got me as a trooper, feel free to drop me for an active one!

Gl Nekro! Send me a request when ur back full time.

Nekroliun
05-22-2017, 06:19 PM
Gl Nekro! Send me a request when ur back full time.

Thanks and Ofc ill do that! Maybe when i finish, ill be able to leave my 11 trooper hell! Well im gonna be staying to i finish my soul, 10 fragments left!

Nice clairvoyant u got there!

Wait...

Do mu eyes fool me?

IS DAT A MAX LVL OX SOUL?!? Praise the lord!

Tritium
05-22-2017, 06:47 PM
What the hell, Nekro? You can't leave us after we just started getting used to your presence. Sad face. :(

Nekroliun
05-22-2017, 06:52 PM
What the hell, Nekro? You can't leave us after we just started getting used to your presence. Sad face. :(

It is indeed a sad face. But. Im leaving for 2 weeks. Not 7 months. Someone better fill me up on info of what happens, and new stuff (hopefully BNW)

Also. Where the fuck donu get immunity and shell talismans? LIKE SRSLY WHERE?

Tritium
05-22-2017, 07:13 PM
It is indeed a sad face. But. Im leaving for 2 weeks. Not 7 months. Someone better fill me up on info of what happens, and new stuff (hopefully BNW)

Also. Where the fuck donu get immunity and shell talismans? LIKE SRSLY WHERE?

2 weeks isn't bad. The army of owl cultists will be able to manage without you until then. Hopefully they don't sacrifice too many Visions Eddies to their bovine gods before then!

Shell and immunity talismans were bought in the Arena Store a few months back. Can't get them any more until BNW comes out. :\

Nekroliun
05-22-2017, 07:15 PM
2 weeks isn't bad. The army of owl cultists will be able to manage without you until then. Hopefully they don't sacrifice too many Visions Eddies to their bovine gods before then!

Shell and immunity talismans were bought in the Arena Store a few months back. Can't get them any more until BNW comes out. :\

Oh wait... so BNW is gonna be a way to get pvp talismans without playing pvp? Das rad af

slauki
05-22-2017, 07:35 PM
good luck nekro, counting the days till you return :P

Nekroliun
05-22-2017, 07:37 PM
good luck nekro, counting the days till you return :P

A man with a suitcase once said: "Prepare for unforseen consequences"

U should take that as advice, friend!

Nekroliun
05-22-2017, 08:35 PM
Also, would anyone kindly pm me if an event comes up while im gone? Im sure to be able to check the forums from time to time, so, can anyone send me a message telling that an event is up, or is coming?

You'd have my debt if u do!

Im 21% sure that next week im gonna find my inbox with 83 messages cuz people just want the one and only lord Nekro to be in their debt!

Silentknight
05-22-2017, 08:36 PM
Also, would anyone kindly pm me if an event comes up while im gone? Im sure to be able to check the forums from time to time, so, can anyone send me a message telling that an event is up, or is coming?

You'd have my debt if u do!

Im 21% sure that next week im gonna find my inbox with 83 messages cuz people just want the one and only lord Nekro to be in their debt!

Np........

Kardas
05-22-2017, 10:14 PM
Awww, that's just too soon that is.

Good luck with your studies anyways and I hope to see you back!

osiris0000
05-22-2017, 10:39 PM
Man, i just got a F'N Visions Eddie today. I will build the legendary PVP defence with ox souls and F'N Visions Eddie in your honor.

Hope you will come back very soon, good luck with your stuff!

Note : And yes, i am proud of my joke about Trooper Eddie.

Note 2 : I will keep you as a Trooper, no worries.

Nekroliun
05-23-2017, 04:27 AM
Oh guys you make me feel all warm and fuzzy! Ill actually be able to play the game daily from 9am to 10:30am in (whatever the time is called here), which translates to 11pm to 12:30 pm in (whatever the time is called in LOTB HQ)

Nekroliun
05-23-2017, 05:06 PM
So much for the drama of me leaving... seems like ill still be the most posts per day, even when i cant use my phone...

IZI
05-23-2017, 05:19 PM
You seem to be around more when you are gone!

Tridimensionale
05-23-2017, 05:41 PM
You seem to be around more when you are gone!

Uhahah true ! ... stop spamming around Nekro & go to study

Nekroliun
06-13-2017, 09:24 AM
If anyone is wondering where the hell ive been. Basically. Ive been playing world of warcraft again, great game btw, wouldn't recommend it to any of u. And im 30% sure that everyone here knows what that means.

For the people who dunno what that means. It means that i, nekroliun, will be too lazy to fucking open Lotb and transformers.

Btw. Why the fuck would i need a newborn of light from soul fragments when i have a nomad, i guess free sacrifices...

Wow is a life ruining game, been playing on the private server icecrown cuz spending money sucks and cuz Wrath is the best expansion ever. Currently a lvl 75 death knight.

Gotta take a second to thank all the nice people who kept me as a trooper!

Wanna hear a good joke?

My Life

osiris0000
06-13-2017, 09:54 AM
If anyone is wondering where the hell ive been. Basically. Ive been playing world of warcraft again, great game btw, wouldn't recommend it to any of u. And im 30% sure that everyone here knows what that means.

For the people who dunno what that means. It means that i, nekroliun, will be too lazy to fucking open Lotb and transformers.

Btw. Why the fuck would i need a newborn of light from soul fragments when i have a nomad, i guess free sacrifices...

Wow is a life ruining game, been playing on the private server icecrown cuz spending money sucks and cuz Wrath is the best expansion ever. Currently a lvl 75 death knight.

Gotta take a second to thank all the nice people who kept me as a trooper!

Wanna hear a good joke?

My Life

Welcome back Nekro! I guess you have also missed the Sparton 500 week, when Kardas put F'N VE and Corrupted Ox souls on his defence and finished at rank 10.. Can you believe that??

Nekroliun
06-13-2017, 11:34 PM
Welcome back Nekro! I guess you have also missed the Sparton 500 week, when Kardas put F'N VE and Corrupted Ox souls on his defence and finished at rank 10.. Can you believe that??

Wait wut. Fml i shouldve seen that...