PDA

View Full Version : Unit Listing (WIP)

Trystangst
08-04-2016, 11:23 PM
Someone had mentioned wanting a list of possible units. As far as I know no such thing exists (at least here), so as I continue to amass units I will add them. Due to the large amount of data, I will break it up into several posts. It's definitely going to be a WIP.
If you see a unit missing, please post below (include base * level).

Trystangst
08-04-2016, 11:24 PM
Warriors (Red Axe):

1*

Corrupted Ox Soul
Attack - Physical damage to a single target.
Physical Charge (6 Power) - Grants Physical Charge to target Ally. Physical Charge increases the damage of the next Physical attack.

Meathead
Rage (3 Power) - Physical damage to a single target. Damage increases as own HP gets lower. Increases own ATK for 2 turns.

Pharoah Sun Spirit
Reave - Magic damage to a single target. 35% chance to Steal Power.
Rise (3 Power) - Physical damage to all enemies. Heals all allies. Heal is based on ATK stat.

Possessed Rifle
Shoot - Physical damage to a single target. Damage increases based on Special stat. 25% chance to Critical strike.
Shank (3 Power) - True damage to a single target. 50% chance to inflict Heal Block for 2 turns.

Voidling
Bite - Physical and Magic damage to a single target. Damage increases as target's HP gets lower.
Enrage (3 Power) - Physical damage to a single target. Damage increases based on Max HP. Increases DEF of all allies for 2 turns.

Eddie
See character section

2*

Crimson Hourglass
Dust - Physical damage to a single target. 50% chance to inflict Block Beneficial Effects for 2 turns.
Torment (3 Power) - Physical damage to a single target. Inflicts Drain Health on target for 2 turns. Damage dealt and health drained based on own max HP.

Hell Dice
Maim - Physical damage to a single target. Deals True damage for each harmful effect on the target.
Roll (3 Power) - Random damage to all enemies. 25% chance to inflict Blind, Stun or Silence.

Imp
Maim - Physical damage to a single target. Deals True damage for each harmful effect on the target.
Afflict (4 Power) - True damage to all enemies. Inflict Reduce Healing for 2 turns.

Possessed Mine
Flash (3 Power) - Physical damage to a single target. Has a chance to Critically Strike. 25% chance to inflict Blind for 2 turns.

Wickerdog of Day
Chomp - Physical damage to a single target. Damage increases as target's HP gets lower. 50% chance to inflict Reduce Healing for 2 turns.
Rage (3 Power) - Physical damage to a single target. Damage increases as own HP gets lower. Increases own ATK for 2 turns.

Wolf Cultist
Persecute (3 Power) - Physical damage to a single target. Increase own ATK for 2 turns. Inflict Reduce ATK on target for 2 turns.

3*

Desert Warrior
Mad Dance (3 Power) - Physical damage to a single target. Inflicts 2 Physical Burns for 2 turns. 30% chance to remove Beneficial Effects from target.

Harpy
Blaze - Physical damage to a single target. Damage increases based on Special stat. 30% chance to inflict 2 Physical Burns for 2 turns.
Glide (3 Power) - Physical damage to a single target. 35% chance to lower Power and Fury generation for 2 turns.

Possessed Rockets
Target - Physical damage to all enemies. 50% chance to lower Accuracy for 2 turns.
Launch (3 Power) - Physical damage to all enemies. 30% chance to block Beneficial effects for 2 turns.

Soulless Demon
Barrage - Physical damage to all enemies.
Rally (4 Power) - Increase ATK and DEF of all allies for 2 turns.

Undead Axis Gunner
Strike - Physical damage to a single target. 30% chance to trigger additional attacks. Has a chance to critically strike.
Physical Charge (6 Power) - Grants Physical Charge to ally. Physical Charge increases damage of the next Physical attack.

Wickerdog King
Chomp - Physical damage to a single target. Damage increases as target's HP gets lower. 50% chance to inflict Reduce Healing for 2 turns.
Thieve (5 Power) - Physical damage to a single target. 45% chance to steal Beneficial Effects from target.

Run to the Hills Eddie
See character section.

4*

5*

Trystangst
08-04-2016, 11:24 PM
Magus (Blue Flame):

1*
Corrupted Ox Soul
Meathead
Sandworm

2*
Dark Hourglass
Hell Dice
Owl Cultist
Pharoah Water Spirit
Possessed Mine
Possessed Rockets
Wickerdog of Night

Wickerman Eddie
See character section.

3*
Allied Soldier
Axis Soldier
Corrupt Owl Cultist
Masked Harpy

Speed of Light Eddie
See character section.

4*
Angel of Pain

5*

Trystangst
08-04-2016, 11:25 PM
Sentinel (Green Shield):

1*

Corrupted Ox Soul
Hourglass
Meathead

2*

Hell Dice
Ox Cultist
Pharoah Sand Spirit
Sandworm
Undead Guardian

3*

Allied Soldier
Corrupt Ox Cultist
Dog of War
Rock Golem
Undead Allied Soldier

Mummy Eddie
See character section.

4*

5*

Trystangst
08-04-2016, 11:25 PM
Assassins (Purple Blades):

1*

Meathead

2*

Dark Voidling
Light Voidling
Possessed Mine

3*

Axis Soldier
Burning Mummy Dog
Soulless Demon

4*

5*

Trystangst
08-04-2016, 11:26 PM
Gunners (Yellow Bullet):

1*

2*

Undead Hunter

Soldier Eddie
See character section.

3*

Allied Bomber Boy
Gunner Dog

4*

5*

Vaseodin
08-05-2016, 01:26 AM
Stats and skills will be useful as well. I think this kind of info should go in the wicki. I tried to start to a "max stats per charter " sorted by character type and no one participated, so I think those who want to contribute just have to upload the info into the wicki.

Trystangst
08-05-2016, 01:34 AM
Stats and skills will be useful as well. I think this kind of info should go in the wicki. I tried to start to a "max stats per charter " sorted by character type and no one participated, so I think those who want to contribute just have to upload the info into the wicki.

I will flesh it out a bit as time permits. Skills for sure - not sure about stats as that's going to vary by level and * (and talismans I suppose). The wiki would be ideal, and maybe once this is more complete I will transfer it over. But the interface there is foreign to me and I don't feel like taking the time to learn it right now.

Kulimar
08-05-2016, 02:37 AM
Something was started on the wikia, but hasn't been completed as of yet:

http://ironmaidenlegacy.wikia.com/wiki/Iron_Maiden:_Legacy_Of_The_Beast_Wikia

Perhaps people can start adding them there.

SARGERAS
08-05-2016, 02:44 AM

Where? Never seen the thread. I would like that/try to help.

And by max stats you mean lvl 100 or all caps, like 60 as 3*, 80 as 4 and max 100?

Currently I'm leveling Visions Eddie and Undead Allied Soldier (Sentinel), when maxed I can share info (stats and dmg/healing output).

Trystangst
08-12-2016, 12:33 AM
Added new units. Will keep filling out skills as time permits.