PDA

View Full Version : Cheers All!

T-Man
05-23-2017, 03:01 AM
Been browsing the forum from time to time, figured I'd say hello. I hope you all had luck on your side for the Immortal Soul event. Personally, I had incredible luck! More on that in the official thread.

I want to especially thank all my troopers for the badges. Btw- I need to clean out a few slackers, so If you're a daily player and need a daily player, shoot me a pm or post here.

Best,

Tman

Tritium
05-23-2017, 03:38 AM
Welcome to the forums! You should put your game ID in your signature so people can add you.

Tridimensionale
05-23-2017, 05:49 AM
Hi T-Man and welcome.. think i already have you as a trooper if u have Storm as main :)

T-Man
05-24-2017, 02:02 AM
Welcome to the forums! You should put your game ID in your signature so people can add you.

Thanks. I considered that, but I wanted to make sure only those registered here could send the request.

T-Man
05-24-2017, 02:07 AM
Hi T-Man and welcome.. think i already have you as a trooper if u have Storm as main :)

Yes, and you Viking. Cool man.

FallenAngel666
05-24-2017, 03:16 PM
welcome to the Forum T-man, your defense gave me hard time today, I find it very well structured, and surely " different" from the mass :) Nice to meet you!

slauki
05-24-2017, 05:01 PM
welcome to the madhouse man :D

blackbolt
05-24-2017, 10:19 PM
I already have you as a trooper, nice to see you here, welcome to this place of perdition!

treeb0mbb
05-24-2017, 10:43 PM
Hey welcome to the forums my friend. You've been a solid trooper of mine although I myself have been slacking a bit of late cause personal issues in life couldn't play that much but thanks for staying on my list and having me. I'll be back to schedule from now on usually same goes for all my troopers.

T-Man
05-25-2017, 02:37 AM

welcome to the Forum T-man, your defense gave me hard time today, I find it very well structured, and surely " different" from the mass :) Nice to meet you!

Thanks man. You have a tough teem as well. I want to work on some new toons but scared to throw the shards on them. The nerf bat is way too heavy handed here imo.

T-Man
05-25-2017, 02:38 AM

Madhouse indeed. Lol thx dude

T-Man
05-25-2017, 02:39 AM

I already have you as a trooper, nice to see you here, welcome to this place of perdition!

You have been a great trooper. Glad we hooked up. Thx

T-Man
05-25-2017, 02:40 AM
Hey welcome to the forums my friend. You've been a solid trooper of mine although I myself have been slacking a bit of late cause personal issues in life couldn't play that much but thanks for staying on my list and having me. I'll be back to schedule from now on usually same goes for all my troopers.

Good deal man. Hope things are looking up for you. Cool!

pearlili
05-29-2017, 12:19 PM
Welcome to the forum