PDA

View Full Version : Game detects what eddie you got from the immortal soul?

Nekroliun
05-23-2017, 07:15 AM
Did the game just detect that i got rainmaker? Cuz i got this

Doesnt say nything about me getting rainmaker but i got purple stuff. Seems like it detects it, das pretty rad! Too bad it was assassin day and i already maxed him! But i dont have any purple runes...

Also

I swear, these were a new pair of jeans! Why u do dis to me?

Grim
05-23-2017, 07:53 AM
I don't think so, I got a Visions Eddie and the pack I see in the store right now is the same as yours.

Patrice-1201
05-23-2017, 07:54 AM
Did the game just detect that i got rainmaker? Cuz i got this

Doesnt say nything about me getting rainmaker but i got purple stuff. Seems like it detects it, das pretty rad! Too bad it was assassin day and i already maxed him! But i dont have any purple runes...

Also

I swear, these were a new pair of jeans! Why u do dis to me?

Humm I also got purple and did not score an Assasin;-)

DaveMurray
05-23-2017, 08:00 AM
We'll prolly get all the colors..

Liebhild
05-23-2017, 08:25 AM
150$ ???

I would really like to know, what NF is smoking...

Nekroliun
05-23-2017, 10:25 AM
Well that wouldve been nice...

But really who would buy this for 150! If this shit costs 150$, can i collect them and trade them for 150$?

Id rather buy ironite normally. And work hard to get shit! But ofc im poor af!

Ian
05-23-2017, 12:28 PM
150$ ???

I would really like to know, what NF is smoking...

Maybe now even the prices are generated randomly?

HomemLivre
05-23-2017, 02:20 PM
Maybe this pack is directed to the Eternity Eddie.
I just don't know why the hell do we need 130 5* to upgrade a single Eddie.

Nekroliun
05-23-2017, 02:26 PM
Maybe this pack is directed to the Eternity Eddie.
I just don't know why the hell do we need 130 5* to upgrade a single Eddie.

You have a point! You wouldnt use half of those in getting an Eddie to 5*! I guess its for the non existing assassin only players.

slauki
05-23-2017, 02:33 PM
i would really like to support the game and buy stuff from time to time, because the game gave me a lot of fun in the last months. but i will not support this insane price politics...
150$ thats so ridiculous that i cannot belive it. 15$ would maybe be acceptable but no way it'S worth more than 20$. you can buy a ps 4 with two of those packs...
They seem to think one huge whale makes up for many small fish...but i don't like that at all.

i like the micropaying idea, would also like to buy a t-shirt or other kind of merchandise stuff to support the game.

OTOH to be fair the game doesn't force you to spend anything, that's really cool, so i don't wanna complain too much.

Jofer16
05-23-2017, 02:40 PM
Oh yeah, these IAP games are all about targeting specific user behavior, par for the course. Feed off people's impatience and impulse with ridiculous offers. Paying for XP shards is silly, a little LoL X grinding and you'll have more XP shards than you need.

HomemLivre
05-23-2017, 02:51 PM
You have a point! You wouldnt use half of those in getting an Eddie to 5*! I guess its for the non existing assassin only players.

Hahahah, and this don't look smart after this last event when we all have huge amounts of evo things.

Another theory about beign purple, probably they have access to every eddie that players got and maybe players manage to get a huge amount of assassins.

Jofer16
05-23-2017, 03:03 PM
Also, I just noticed the exact same offer except mine is only $99.99. Weird.

Nekroliun
05-23-2017, 03:11 PM
Also, I just noticed the exact same offer except mine is only $99.99. Weird.

Its either:

1. They changed the ridiculous price. Unlikely.

2. My apple account is new zealandish/ new zealeandian? Idk but its a new zealand acc.

Jofer16
05-23-2017, 03:14 PM
Its either:

1. They changed the ridiculous price. Unlikely.

2. My apple account is new zealandish/ new zealeandian? Idk but its a new zealand acc.

Yeah prolly the iTunes conversion, the American dollar is king.

Nekroliun
05-23-2017, 03:20 PM
Yeah prolly the iTunes conversion, the American dollar is king.

When u convert 150 NZ dollars into american ones, the price is 105... well lucky you!

IceManFerrar
05-23-2017, 05:02 PM
i would really like to support the game and buy stuff from time to time, because the game gave me a lot of fun in the last months. but i will not support this insane price politics...
150$ thats so ridiculous that i cannot belive it. 15$ would maybe be acceptable but no way it'S worth more than 20$. you can buy a ps 4 with two of those packs...
They seem to think one huge whale makes up for many small fish...but i don't like that at all.

i like the micropaying idea, would also like to buy a t-shirt or other kind of merchandise stuff to support the game.

OTOH to be fair the game doesn't force you to spend anything, that's really cool, so i don't wanna complain too much.

Completely agree with Saluki. I wouldn't mind supporting the game, but $50/$99 etc. is way to exorbitant. They should learn from history of the Apple vs. PC price wars...you make things more affordable and you will profit from the volume of scale, rather than price people out and have only a few takers.

Sigh, some of the items could easily be priced $3-$5 and you would have hundreds if not thousands of buyers.