PDA

View Full Version : JESUS SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING!! Srsly!

Nekroliun
05-23-2017, 06:03 PM
Jesus! SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING! IM WAITING FOR SOME SHITTY ASSHOLE TO SAY SOME SHIT TO SAY SOME SHIT SO I CAN REPLY WITH MY SHIT!

Like srsly, forum always dies at one time each day!

Anuways, im gonna come back again to this thread wjenever i notice that the place is dead...

Nekroliun
05-23-2017, 06:04 PM
Damn it aristo! U killed the silence! I was supposed to kill it!

Jofer16
05-23-2017, 06:04 PM
Jesus! SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING! IM WAITING FOR SOME SHITTY ASSHOLE TO SAY SOME SHIT TO SAY SOME SHIT SO I CAN REPLY WITH MY SHIT!

Like srsly, forum always dies at one time each day!

Anuways, im gonna come back again to this thread wjenever i notice that the place is dead...

Where's Clint or Angelkelly when you need them lol

Nekroliun
05-23-2017, 06:08 PM
Where's Clint or Angelkelly when you need them lol

Exactly! Whoever those are!

Jofer16
05-23-2017, 06:27 PM
Really?😁😂😁😂😁😂

This is not the response I expected, will the real Angelkelly please stand up? lol

Jofer16
05-23-2017, 06:53 PM
You're childish af, Billy. But no.......

Who the fuck is Billy?

Anyways, you're gonna have to hold it down for awhile Nekro, heading out to rally this beast..

Jofer16
05-23-2017, 07:12 PM
You, and good luck with your car.

Had to urban dictionary Billy to see what I was missing, awwwwe I'm flattered girl :)

"a cute guy who is nice to his girlfriend and makes her laugh alot a billy is someone you either want to marry or have a long nice relationship."

Nekroliun
05-23-2017, 07:49 PM
Why dont u two love birds just make out and have sex already?

Jesus! I made a thread so i can kill the silence. Not help form relationships!

But u can go ahead and continue, i have a fetish for this shit

I can just imagine da sex, if u send me a sex tape, ill be sure to make a good hentai out of it!

Tritium
05-23-2017, 07:53 PM
Had to urban dictionary Billy to see what I was missing, awwwwe I'm flattered girl :)

"a cute guy who is nice to his girlfriend and makes her laugh alot a billy is someone you either want to marry or have a long nice relationship."

Lol man, gotta love those urban dictionary definitions for names. They're all practically the same: "<insert name here> is incredible and amazing and they ride a unicorn into the sunset and exhale fairy dust across all the lands which pollinates the flowers of love and..."

osiris0000
05-23-2017, 08:17 PM

Actually, Wicker Man Eddie can help with relationship problems and charming. This was the visual guide he wanted me to put for you guys for a long time ago:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2302&d=1482667147

Jofer16
05-23-2017, 08:18 PM
Why dont u two love birds just make out and have sex already?

But u can go ahead and continue, i have a fetish for this shit

I can just imagine da sex, if u send me a sex tape, ill be sure to make a good hentai out of it!

Sorry, I'm just always in Mack mode lol...

https://youtu.be/uB1D9wWxd2w

Jofer16
05-23-2017, 08:19 PM
Actually, Wicker Man Eddie can help with relationship problems and charming. This was the visual guide he wanted me to put for you guys for a long time ago:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2302&d=1482667147

LOL, this guy wins!

Tridimensionale
05-23-2017, 08:30 PM

Epic stuff ! & nice to see you back ;)

Jofer16
05-23-2017, 09:02 PM
Well for having Jesus in the title, this thread sure took an interesting twist lol

osiris0000
05-23-2017, 09:02 PM
LOL, this guy wins!

I couldn't stop myself from putting the guide after that discussion, hehe.

Epic stuff ! & nice to see you back ;)

It feels good to be back. Nice to see you too!

Jofer16
05-23-2017, 09:04 PM
I couldn't stop myself from putting the guide after that discussion, hehe.

It feels good to be back. Nice to see you too!

And all I keep thinking is where are these Trooper bottles in the pic, all I can get is cans!

osiris0000
05-23-2017, 09:10 PM
Well for having Jesus in the title, this thread sure took an interesting twist lol

Nekro may mean RNGesus. Sometimes i hear Hallelujah sound from nowhere when the red eyes come out with a regular rare soul. It is kind of holy feeling.

Jofer16
05-23-2017, 09:15 PM
Nekro may mean RNGesus. Sometimes i hear Hallelujah sound from nowhere when the red eyes come out with a regular rare soul. It is kind of holy feeling.

And sometimes I pray to the spaghetti monster in the sky as well, but I tend to stay away from all things holy, especially water, that shit burns.

Jofer16
05-23-2017, 09:31 PM
Speaking of Clint, I wonder how those refunds are going, I expected a brag post by now. This game got me feeling like..

https://youtu.be/2cjv7hEAytU

Tritium
05-24-2017, 12:07 AM
Actually, Wicker Man Eddie can help with relationship problems and charming. This was the visual guide he wanted me to put for you guys for a long time ago

Hahaha I didn't know there was anyone here better with memes than Nekro, but you take the cake for sure osiris! :p

Nekroliun
05-24-2017, 01:46 AM
Hahaha I didn't know there was anyone here better with memes than Nekro, but you take the cake for sure osiris! :p

Should've seen visions' milking cow with fury guide... osiris has always been the true master of da memes

Silentknight
05-24-2017, 03:26 AM
Speaking of Clint...

Fuck Clint! I'm still waiting to meet his mom???LMFAO!!!

RACCAR-8000
07-17-2017, 04:11 AM
Omg been playing since day one and I finally got a Prisoner. Holy Hell,, but he sucks now right?

Jofer16
07-17-2017, 04:30 AM
Omg been playing since day one and I finally got a Prisoner. Holy Hell,, but he sucks now right?

Thanks for bumping this thread and my Me Againt the World video, was searching for something to listen to, perfect!

And no Prisoner never sucks, grats!