PDA

View Full Version : Achievments circle

slauki
05-24-2017, 05:00 PM
hey guys,

since many of us have completed most achievements, i wonder why we cannot repeat some of them. that would give us some extra motivation to grind. let's say we have completed the 150 mio quest, once we finished it the achievement starts again. so that we have permanent goals to chase.

would love to repeat lol quets or the 5* quest and so on.

not sure if it's worth an own thread, but why the fuck not :D

have a great day guys and lemme know what you think about this one.

Nekroliun
05-24-2017, 05:33 PM
I always thought that it wouldve been cool to have more achievements, or sub achievements.

I personally think an achievement for collecting certain eddies should be available, and another for all eddies, except eternity ofc...

Example:

Get Cyborg Eddie! Reward: 5 Rare Assassin/Gunner Souls

Get All Eddies! Reward: 3 Legendary Souls

Hypnos
05-24-2017, 05:59 PM
Great idea. We're almost just playing troopers at this stage!

I do believe they should add a couple more skillshards to the rewards while they're at it :)

slauki
05-24-2017, 05:59 PM
I always thought that it wouldve been cool to have more achievements, or sub achievements.

I personally think an achievement for collecting certain eddies should be available, and another for all eddies, except eternity ofc...

Example:

Get Cyborg Eddie! Reward: 5 Rare Assassin/Gunner Souls

Get All Eddies! Reward: 3 Legendary Souls

also a very solid idea, we could extend them. but when they simply let thgem start again, they don't have to programm that much :D

treeb0mbb
05-24-2017, 06:29 PM
I agree more achievements for various different things would always help.

Tridimensionale
05-24-2017, 07:34 PM
Good idea.

Enti
05-24-2017, 09:30 PM
Would be nice. I'm left with the fragments and insane sacrifice achievements so it would be nice to have something again that does not depend on RNG and I can work towards

Coletrain
05-24-2017, 09:41 PM
Not a bad idea, almost sounds like prestige mode in call of duty. Would give end game players more to work towards. Of course they could also just add more levels to the current achievements.

Tritium
05-24-2017, 09:48 PM
I like this idea as well, or some varying form of it. It would definitely be nice to have more carrots for us veteran players to pursue.

blackbolt
05-24-2017, 10:09 PM
I thought the same thing a lot of times, it would be nice to cicle the rewards when we reach the final goals, like idk one legendary soul every 1 or 2k SoT spent...really nice! Ok, we all agree...ehm, Devs?

H3lls4ng3l
05-25-2017, 02:24 PM
Sometime ago I made a suggestion. It was to implement daily achievements such as 'kill X boss with a 1/2/3 star char base attack', or 'beat X boss without having any talismans equipped'. Stuff like that, increasing in difficulty as you complete the challenges. Same would go with the time rift. It would be fun to try and defeat the beast (not on madness of course) with a low star char. You'd have to be careful to not let the enemy kill it and to not kill the beast without the char attack. Something along these lines, maybe with rare souls as rewards.