PDA

View Full Version : Teooper Badges

ShadowRising
08-05-2016, 04:19 PM
Morning yall, was wondering should i save up my trooper badges for the higher rarer souls.

aur0ra85
08-05-2016, 04:20 PM
Honestly I've been doing it and I'm kicking myself every time for not saving up for the skill. Shard first

Gonzo
08-05-2016, 04:22 PM
I'd say yes. More so if you are still far from endgame. Get some new characters, even if they are 3*. Try them, have fun.

End game, skill shards are the best option.

ShadowRising
08-05-2016, 04:45 PM
thanks will save, at the moment i have 10 3* , Eddie, light speed eddie, blue axis soldier, blue corrupt owl cultist, demon dog, rock golem, soulless demon, harpy, desert warrior, wickerdog queen. getting my ass handed to me in KOTS Hard mode, also working through battlefield normal now getting my ass kicked rofl. working at upgrading and evolving talismons.

Jennie-5128
08-05-2016, 04:46 PM
The characters can be v frustrating; but I guess like Gonzo says it depends what point you're at in the game

ShadowRising
08-05-2016, 04:52 PM
The characters can be v frustrating; but I guess like Gonzo says it depends what point you're at in the gamejust started i would say about 2 weeks ago, and like above so far i am into the 3rd node in battlefield. need to just keep grinding and upgrading lol.

Gonzo
08-05-2016, 04:56 PM
Go for the souls. Upgraded skills are not even required end game. Once know which characters you are going to play start buying skill shards and upgrade them, most importantly use the ones you get as rewards in your Eddies, never on your secondary characters.

Dutch
08-05-2016, 05:00 PM
Yes I'm with gonzo go for souls now, once you reach 50 troopers you can buy all in one week, but you need to get a few decent characters to get through same of the nasty levels, as soon as you get the Magnus allied soldier you should breeze through it

Vaseodin
08-05-2016, 05:15 PM
I think save up for skill shards. You can get some good characters early in other ways and you can always use troopers to advance. Later on you'll wish you had as many shards as possible. But beware! Don't waste your skill shards unless you are absolutely certain you are going to keep that character and take them all the way.

ShadowRising
08-05-2016, 05:15 PM
excellent thanks yall.