PDA

View Full Version : “Coming Home” Battle Arena Event This Weekend!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Sparton_LOTB
05-26-2017, 07:48 PM
Troopers! It’s time to hit the Arena again and receive rare rewards just for playing!

Starting May 27th at 5PM PT, every win or loss1 when you attack gives you one point, with rewards won based on total battles played.

Rewards include Eternity Soul Fragments (for an exclusive chance at getting Eternity Eddie, among others), Legendary Souls, Rare Gun/Assassin Souls, Rare Souls, Skill Shards, and Gold:

Tier 1 Rewards: Complete 10+ battles to earn Rare Soul x1 + Gold x100,000
Tier 2 Rewards: Complete 50+ battles to earn all Tier 1 rewards + Skill Shard x1 + Rare Soul x3
Tier 3 Rewards: Complete 125+ battles to earn all Tier 1-2 rewards + Eternity Fragments x15 + Rare Gun/Assassin Soul x1
Tier 4 Rewards: Complete 200+ battles to earn all Tier 1-3 rewards + Rare Soul x3 + Legendary Soul x1
Tier 5 Rewards: Complete 275+ battles to earn all Tier 1-4 rewards + Eternity Fragments x25 + Skill Shard x2
Tier 6 Rewards: Complete 375+ battles to earn all Tier 1-5 rewards + Rare Gun/Assassin Soul x5
Tier 7 Rewards: Complete 500+ battles to earn all Tier 1-6 rewards + Eternity Fragments x35 + Skill Shard x3

Curious to know how you’re doing? You can check out your arena stats for that week by tapping the bar at the bottom of the main Arena screen (where your player name and rank are displayed). Look at the “Attack Wins” line in the “CURRENT” column. The third number in this line is the amount of attacks you’ve done for this event (for example, if you see “94% (16/17)”, you’ve done 17 battles for the event).

The event starts on May 27th at 5PM PT, and will end June 3rd at 5PM PT (normal PVP reset times). Rewards will be available to claim in-game approximately 24-72 hours after the event ends, with rewards claimable until June 10th at 5 PM PT.

1Draws do not count for the sake of this event.

Enti
05-26-2017, 07:51 PM
YAY skill shards and eternity fragments

Again a nice, rewarding event, thank you. Stay the course!!!!!

treeb0mbb
05-26-2017, 07:58 PM
Awww hell yeah I love these events. Time to actually start playing PVP seriously again haha. Although 500+ battles gonna take a bit of a grind as I barely got through the last one and that was 300+. Totally worth it tho

Jofer16
05-26-2017, 08:01 PM
Funny, I was gonna add to my sacrifice post earlier how we almost need an event every weekend now with the current rewards being so stale. Nice work!

slauki
05-26-2017, 08:04 PM
i love you guys, sparton would you like to marry me :D

Sparton_LOTB
05-26-2017, 08:06 PM
i love you guys, sparton would you like to marry me :D

Already a married man; sorry mate :(

R1ck
05-26-2017, 08:15 PM
Damned, too late to ask for vacations at work to be able to play 500 battles.
Thanks LotB team for the new event.

slauki
05-26-2017, 08:15 PM
Already a married man; sorry mate :(

oh man, rejection always hurts :( if you change your mind you can pm me anytime :D

joke aside, NF is on fire as it seems. great one guys, finally we have some action! thank you!

druid138
05-26-2017, 08:19 PM
Awesome!!!

"Coming Home" referencing the Tour, I assume?

druid138-6195

treeb0mbb
05-26-2017, 08:19 PM
Funny, I was gonna add to my sacrifice post earlier how we almost need an event every weekend now with the current rewards being so stale. Nice work!

Ikr they should have it like what Rockstar does with it's gta online events every week. Something similar to that

Fister
05-26-2017, 08:24 PM
Damn that is gonna be hard (hopefully fun too). 500+!!!! That is 70+ pvp battles every day. Add 50 pve/skull quests to that for us that religiously run our troopers every day. That is 120+ battles each day. Getting all sweathy allready. 😅

Nine
05-26-2017, 08:28 PM
71 battles a day? Wow, you are really pushing it. When first reading it I thought defenses would count, too, this time, but that is a steep step up from the 300 last time (which already dragged on for me personally in the end).

Since I have some Ironite to spare, I will probably go for the 500 anyways, but I can congratulate everyone who will get loads of free points from me when playing on auto towards the end of the week...

Nekroliun
05-26-2017, 08:28 PM
Its been raining events! Amazing! But fuck me, cant play the event alot cuz i got exams :P

Well my friends, make papa nekro proud and get 500 battles.

Im gonna go ahead and spend my ironite on refills while auto losing every fight

Prob wont reach 200

Enti
05-26-2017, 08:32 PM
71 battles a day? Wow, you are really pushing it. When first reading it I thought defenses would count, too, this time, but that is a steep step up from the 300 last time (which already dragged on for me personally in the end).

Since I have some Ironite to spare, I will probably go for the 500 anyways, but I can congratulate everyone who will get loads of free points from me when playing on auto towards the end of the week...

Don't forget that we are getting half an eternal soul which is more than a week's reward (calculating with top 25 reward + store). For this, I don't think 500 is too much.

Fister
05-26-2017, 08:32 PM
Aww, it is better to f' up on purpous when it ask draw? Better loose than have the battle not count. Unless you have no problem doing 70+ pvp battles in average each day for a week. 😅

Tritium
05-26-2017, 08:33 PM
With some quick math, the extra 300 battles on top of an average of 200 SOW accumulated for free during the week (in reality you get just a bit more than 200 IIRC) will cost 900 ironite (30 refills). If you don't have that much ironite to blow but want to hit the top tier rewards, then I suggest you clear lists and also farm LoL for souls that you can sacrifice and hopefully get some free SOW from. This event makes me glad that I saved up those stacks of regular souls from the Immortal Soul event since I blew most of my ironite during it. :p They should give me a decent amount of free SOW once I get around to sacrificing.

Enti
05-26-2017, 08:34 PM
Its been raining events! Amazing! But fuck me, cant play the event alot cuz i got exams :P

Well my friends, make papa nekro proud and get 500 battles.

Im gonna go ahead and spend my ironite on refills while auto losing every fight

Prob wont reach 200

You get 189 in a week by SoW regenerating over time + daily 3 from challenges, if you use them up immediately.

Mariner-1212
Another solid event! Keep up the great work, LOTB Team!

Sparton_LOTB
"Coming Home" referencing the Tour, I assume?

Indeed. I probably should have made better reference to that in the forum post, but this weekend has the last few shows for the Europe side of the current tour (ending in London), so we figured it'd be great to have something around the same time.

zamasu
05-26-2017, 08:46 PM
Sweet!!

500 battles = Eternity Soul on June 3rd!!! (or 4th or 5th lol)

Nine
05-26-2017, 08:49 PM
Don't forget that we are getting half an eternal soul which is more than a week's reward (calculating with top 25 reward + store). For this, I don't think 500 is too much.

As I said, I will probably go for them regardless, but it definitely won't be fun towards the end - I know, nobody is obligated to go for the highest tier. Might be because I am used to more..."reasonable for the average player event goals" from the most games I played, that had the main price somewhere more or less comfortably reachable - doable but requiring a little effort - and something more as a bonus on top for those who really wanted to invest. How many players are doing more than 500 battles a week? I highly doubt that's more than ten, but even if it were a hundred the percentage from the whole player base would be very small.

On top there are the 900 Ironite required, and I am really not fond of events where you have to pay to participate - making sands of war free this week wouldhave been a really interesting experiment, thinking about it.

I don't want to complain too much, because this is better than no event at all, still I feel some feedback in this regard could be sent ;)

I guess we can not expect a fix for Repeal soon? :(

Jofer16
05-26-2017, 08:51 PM
About the 500 battle amount, I was well over 1,000 battles when I put up over 10,000 points so it's doable everyone! lol

Jofer16
05-26-2017, 08:56 PM
Actually I think I just thought up the next event, the Jofer 1000. Reward would be picking any one 5* toon and you get them fully sharded :)

zdm-1083
05-26-2017, 09:10 PM
omg.

I will go for 500 battles.
But what a time investment. :[

Skill shard here I comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Killhouse
05-26-2017, 09:40 PM
Actually I think I just thought up the next event, the Jofer 1000. Reward would be picking any one 5* toon and you get them fully sharded :)

Does last week count for me???

Nekroliun
05-26-2017, 09:43 PM

DONT U FUCKING DARE SAY THAT FUCKING SHIT AGAIN JOFER! IM FUCKING WARNING YOU!

And cuz its a suggestion by the Almighty Jofer! The devs will prob do it!

And peasants like me wont get shit!

Sparton_LOTB
05-26-2017, 09:45 PM
As I said, I will probably go for them regardless, but it definitely won't be fun towards the end - I know, nobody is obligated to go for the highest tier. Might be because I am used to more..."reasonable for the average player event goals" from the most games I played, that had the main price somewhere more or less comfortably reachable - doable but requiring a little effort - and something more as a bonus on top for those who really wanted to invest. How many players are doing more than 500 battles a week? I highly doubt that's more than ten, but even if it were a hundred the percentage from the whole player base would be very small.

On top there are the 900 Ironite required, and I am really not fond of events where you have to pay to participate - making sands of war free this week wouldhave been a really interesting experiment, thinking about it.

I don't want to complain too much, because this is better than no event at all, still I feel some feedback in this regard could be sent ;)

Feedback welcome and appreciated, as usual.

I would strongly object to calling this "pay to participate", though; we don't say you cannot get prizes unless you buy a $4 ticket or something (I've heard of a competitor literally doing something like that). You can get a skill shard for as little as 50 battles, too, so it's not like we don't give anything of value for lower participation levels.

Definitely understand that it may seem a bit extreme that the prizes get better and better the higher the tiers, even when going beyond what someone may "expect" a player not spending Ironite would get. But as you yourself noted, no one is obligated to get the highest tier, and we want people to feel it's worth it to get to the last tier. Hell, between freebie Sands of War for clearing lists and the amount of freebie Sands of War you can get from tossing fodder from hundreds of the common Souls into the meat grinder, you'll definitely need far less than 900 Ironite... and coming off the heels of the Immortal Soul Event, I can't be the only person with hundreds of those kicking around...

I guess we can not expect a fix for Repeal soon? :(

Not soon, no.

Thaaat... probably would be too many for most people, yeah.

Nekroliun
05-26-2017, 09:49 PM
Feedback welcome and appreciated, as usual.

I would strongly object to calling this "pay to participate", though; we don't say you cannot get prizes unless you buy a $4 ticket or something (I've heard of a competitor literally doing something like that). You can get a skill shard for as little as 50 battles, too, so it's not like we don't give anything of value for lower participation levels.

Definitely understand that it may seem a bit extreme that the prizes get better and better the higher the tiers, even when going beyond what someone may "expect" a player not spending Ironite would get. But as you yourself noted, no one is obligated to get the highest tier, and we want people to feel it's worth it to get to the last tier. Hell, between freebie Sands of War for clearing lists and the amount of freebie Sands of War you can get from tossing fodder from hundreds of the common Souls into the meat grinder, you'll definitely need far less than 900 Ironite... and coming off the heels of the Immortal Soul Event, I can't be the only person with hundreds of those kicking around...

Not soon, no.

Thaaat... probably would be too many for most people, yeah.

As much as i disagree, i agree, a player that spends money and jronite on the event and game should be given more rewards for his patronage, its pretty extreme that you have to play 70 battles per day though... some guys have actual lives you kno...

But, the immortal soul event was just last week, shouldnt you have given players a bit more time to get ready for the new event? I feel its a bit unfair still...

treeb0mbb
05-26-2017, 10:02 PM
Like Sparton himself said (which I agree) it would totally be under 900 ironite for SoW if you have the time to grind normal campaign missions, do skull quests, and maybe sacrifice some characters. In the campaign you can decently get around 30 ironite on one refill of SoT I think which will make it even easier to get more SoW. Plus do all the daily challenges and boom free SoW and ironite there to spend. It's gonna be a really tough time to get 500+ but it's doable.

Good luck everyone who's gonna try it cause I am I got a crap load of ironite saved up from daily grinding.

PerthEddie
05-27-2017, 01:18 AM
Great event again but I agree with Nekro a couple of posts above - too soon after last weekend. I can only speak for myself here but as much as I enjoyed last weekend's event I am still burned out from it and have struggled to find motivation to just play Troopers this week.

This one is not for me I am afraid. I will have a go but will probably be looking at tier 2 or 3 rewards only (maybe 4 at a push).

Good Luck everyone

Rodrigo-3281
05-27-2017, 02:11 AM
I can probably get to Tier 4 but it'll be tough to get to Tier 5 or above.

Killhouse
05-27-2017, 02:34 AM
Maybe just me, but is there a way to fix the end of match ironite, SoT and gold rewards before asking us to dive into the arena? Already missed out on rewards for the last weeks worth of matches.

PerthEddie
05-27-2017, 03:50 AM
I have had a rethink about this. I looked a lot more closely at the rewards for all 7 tiers and if you add them all up it is a tidy haul of rewards. I have more than enough Ironite banked as well. I was looking at it wrong as I was thinking I will never have the time, patience and energy to manually fight 500 battles. I don't have to though do I? I can play on auto. Yes I will probably end up getting the shit kicked out of me but this next week now isn't about win ratios - it is about getting all those juicy prizes at the end of it. Bollocks to it - I am going to give it a go after all :)

Jofer16
05-27-2017, 03:56 AM
I have had a rethink about this. I looked a lot more closely at the rewards for all 7 tiers and if you add them all up it is a tidy haul of rewards. I have more than enough Ironite banked as well. I was looking at it wrong as I was thinking I will never have the time, patience and energy to manually fight 500 battles. I don't have to though do I? I can play on auto. Yes I will probably end up getting the shit kicked out of me but this next week now isn't about win ratios - it is about getting all those juicy prizes at the end of it. Bollocks to it - I am going to give it a go after all :)

That's the spirit!

Silentknight
05-27-2017, 04:12 AM
Maybe just me, but is there a way to fix the end of match ironite, SoT and gold rewards before asking us to dive into the arena? Already missed out on rewards for the last weeks worth of matches.

Yep,thinking same thing! 1/2 price SoW refills???

slauki
05-27-2017, 08:41 AM
after my euphoria vanished i realized a couple of things.

1. the event is still great
2. the time investment you need for the highest tiers is huge. i remember sparton 300 to be a big pain back then
3. you will approx need 900 ironite to climb to the highest tier assuming you don't sacrifce and don't clear lists. (750 if you constantly clear lists and win 100%)
4. you can get tier 5 for a very moderate investment, that seems to be the sweetspot. (240 ironite)
5. to reach tier 6 you need 100 battles more (or 300 ironite) and gain only 5 g/a souls, doesn't seem to be worth the effort (but i know you guys massively overvalue those souls, so you might disagree here)
6. to get from tier 6 to 7 you will need 125 fights (or 375 ironite) to get 3 skillshards and 35 eternity frags more (definetly not worth it IMO)

my conclusion: tier 6 and 7 are not worth the effort and the time investment. for me tier 5 is the sweetspot with a nice combination of very doable effort and very nice rewards.

i would suggest to make the top tiers MUCH more rewarding in the next events if you expect such a huge time investment from the player base.

that all said i hope to see such events more often now, great work!

EDIT: and doing an arena based event while we don't get rewards from playing it is very questionable too as someone mentioned before
(0 gold 0 itonite 0 sot) every time

hold
05-27-2017, 09:00 AM

2. the time investment you need for the highest tiers is huge. i remember sparton 300 to be a big pain back then
3. you will approx need 900 ironite to climb to the highest tier assuming you don't sacrifce and don't clear lists. (750 if you constantly clear lists and win 100%)
4. you can get tier 5 for a very moderate investment, that seems to be the sweetspot. (240 ironite)
5. to reach tier 6 you need 100 battles more (or 300 ironite) and gain only 5 g/a souls, doesn't seem to be worth the effort (but i know you guys massively overvalue those souls, so you might disagree here)
6. to get from tier 6 to 7 you will need 125 fight (or 375 ironite) to get 3 skillshards and 35 eternity frags more (definetly not worth it IMO)

my conclusion: tier 6 and 7 are not worth the effort and the time investment. for me tier 5 is the sweetspot with a nice combination of very doable effort and very nice rewards.

i would suggest to make the top tiers MUCH more rewarding in the next events if you expect such a huge time investment from the player.

^This^

I am aiming for Tier 5 as well and one big reason is time. I could go for the others but that would mean I need to let quite a few troopers down and that won't happen. By next week I have my first Eternal soul with or without Tier 7 - so ...

I'd like thos G/A souls because I am still searching for the GCR but I can live without her as well ... have her Blue Sister and that's fine :)

JJJ428
05-27-2017, 10:54 AM

6. to get from tier 6 to 7 you will need 125 fights (or 375 ironite) to get 3 skillshards and 35 eternity frags more (definetly not worth it IMO)

i would suggest to make the top tiers MUCH more rewarding in the next events if you expect such a huge time investment from the player base.

EDIT: and doing an arena based event while we don't get rewards from playing it is very questionable too as someone mentioned before
(0 gold 0 itonite 0 sot) every time

Looking at the math I almost disagree, 300 ironite for 5 g/a souls seems worth it and 375 ironite for 3 skill shards and 35 eternity frags also seems worth it. I know I am going to be pushing hard to get all 500 battles this week.

slauki
05-27-2017, 11:36 AM
Looking at the math I almost disagree, 300 ironite for 5 g/a souls seems worth it and 375 ironite for 3 skill shards and 35 eternity frags also seems worth it. I know I am going to be pushing hard to get all 500 battles this week.

sure possible it's worth for you, but don't forget the time investment necessary. if i take all these things into account it'S not worth it for me. 3 skillshards and 35 fragments are less than one week of normal lotb for me. so i can wait to get them in a normal way. but yeah, if others have other priorities they might come to another conclusion. will be very interesting to see how many guys will go for tier 7. i would say 10-15

MrFreeze
05-27-2017, 11:58 AM
I don't know what to think about this one. If I was unemployed I'd go for 500. My schedule doesn't allow me to do much more than use my troopers and run out my free SoW during the week. I was hoping for a BNW update this weekend instead of another event. I'll do what I can and accept what comes with it, but there's no way I'll get anywhere near 500.

surfingwithdje
05-27-2017, 12:33 PM
Great to see there are many events currently :)
Another arena event is welcome, even if he is coming very soon after the eddie event, where i spent a lot of ironite for collecting 10 Eddies lol
I will have to deal without extra ironite for this one...
As Slauki said the rewards are very good and easy to reach for the tier 5, so we aren't obliged to go for 500+ battles !

@LotB team: Thank you for all these fun way to play the game!

BTW same question as others : Is there a fix coming for the absence of ironite/SoT rewards for the arena battles or is this intentional ? (that could help us to reach a higher tier :) )

Monte47
05-27-2017, 01:20 PM
Lol, I love an event, but I can't wait to climb the ranks only to have my defense throw me back in to a deep abyss with its crap ass hold ability.

Also, sorry I kept hitting the same peeps yesterday. Was trying to earn coin, and the same folks come up over and over.

Nicko
05-27-2017, 01:25 PM
That's the great thing about these events - both Slauki AND JJJ are right - as far as what works for them.

These events add motivation to play - but the level of participation is personal preference based on how valuable you find the rewards. Kind of like PvP - you get a daily achievement for playing one battle. Play some more and you'll get some Ironite. Amp it up and you can add souls and skillshards. But no one is forcing anyone to play.

500 wasn't a lot for me in the last few months - but busy as I am right now it's a challenge. Still - I think I'll find pockets of time and try to make this happen. While I've placed top 10 last few weeks I've been pretty mellow in my style - so I'm kind of looking forward to shredding list after list if I can find the time.

Heck - may even try to find a way to script this. This week is strictly a numbers game...

Nicko
05-27-2017, 01:27 PM
Lol, I love an event, but I can't wait to climb the ranks only to have my defense throw me back in to a deep abyss with its crap ass hold ability.

Also, sorry I kept hitting the same peeps yesterday. Was trying to earn coin, and the same folks come up over and over.

That's the great thing about this week. Who cares! Every kid gets a trophy - and a pretty nice one at that

kkkreg5
05-27-2017, 01:45 PM
Auto playing 501 battles in 7 days seems doable... we'll see...

Jofer16
05-27-2017, 01:53 PM

Haha! Don't worry there can be a Nekro tier where you get a 1* of your choosing.

Jofer16
05-27-2017, 01:56 PM
Not sure I understand the too soon comments, if it's too soon for you don't participate but it gives others who are bored of the same content something to do. Devs can't win, not enough content, content too fast, damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Jofer16
05-27-2017, 01:59 PM
That's the great thing about these events - both Slauki AND JJJ are right - as far as what works for them.

These events add motivation to play - but the level of participation is personal preference based on how valuable you find the rewards. Kind of like PvP - you get a daily achievement for playing one battle. Play some more and you'll get some Ironite. Amp it up and you can add souls and skillshards. But no one is forcing anyone to play.

500 wasn't a lot for me in the last few months - but busy as I am right now it's a challenge. Still - I think I'll find pockets of time and try to make this happen. While I've placed top 10 last few weeks I've been pretty mellow in my style - so I'm kind of looking forward to shredding list after list if I can find the time.

Heck - may even try to find a way to script this. This week is strictly a numbers game...

I like the list shredding comment, good week for you to take eternal :)

Nekroliun
05-27-2017, 02:15 PM
Haha! Don't worry there can be a Nekro tier where you get a 1* of your choosing.

I didnt know how to reply to this when i saw it on the activity stream, thought it was a reply to someone. Oh but as long as its a reply to me then idc!

That would actually be good for me chz im missing a magus ox soul.

But its probably gonna be impossible cuz im gonna aim for 200... i doubt it

how dare you get a 3* windblade!

Nicko
05-27-2017, 02:45 PM
I like the list shredding comment, good week for you to take eternal :)

Ha - I wish! Have an event first part of Saturday - so just trying to get the numbers this week - but suggestion noted for the future ;)

I'm really looking forward to seeing this play out. I think it will be a real bloodbath!

Jofer16
05-27-2017, 03:03 PM
Ha - I wish! Have an event first part of Saturday - so just trying to get the numbers this week - but suggestion noted for the future ;)

I'm really looking forward to seeing this play out. I think it will be a real bloodbath!

Cool enjoy your event, yeah summertime weekends fill up a lot more, pretty nice this memorial weekend so far too :)

And also really interested to see what happens, seems like the ratio thing might not even matter with everyone going crazy on attacks. Now with people being more conservative anyone that makes a run singles themself out. If everyone's making a run, seems like that won't matter as much. Attacks may be spread out more.

Silentknight
05-27-2017, 03:07 PM
Not sure I understand the too soon comments, if it's too soon for you don't participate but it gives others who are bored of the same content something to do. Devs can't win, not enough content, content too fast, damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Too soon=no ironite! Blew most of it last week. Sooooo glad I bought that frag deal...never again! No rewards for arena battles should have been considered...adds up!

Nekroliun
05-27-2017, 03:11 PM
Too soon=no ironite! Blew most of it last week. Sooooo glad I bought that frag deal...never again! No rewards for arena battles should have been considered...adds up!

But hey! 3 precious souls!

I got 2 immortal souls with 150 ironite and alit if patience... i wonder how much i couldve gotten with 1200...

Jofer16
05-27-2017, 03:15 PM

What is this "no ironite" you speak of? lol

Nekroliun
05-27-2017, 03:18 PM

Feelspoorman

Silentknight
05-27-2017, 03:18 PM

Oh I got some!!! Don't think it'll be enuf for highest tier tho. Start saving now & give up on this week???

Jofer16
05-27-2017, 03:23 PM
Oh I got some!!! Don't think it'll be enuf for highest tier tho. Start saving now & give up on this week???

You're pretty high already, I'd just coast if I were you and save. Top 25 is the sweet spot for 35 shards like I was saying yesterday. Unless you're gunning for the top or super desperate for a few extra skill shards.

Silentknight
05-27-2017, 03:26 PM
You're pretty high already, I'd just coast if I were you and save. Top 25 is the sweet spot for 35 shards like I was saying yesterday. Unless you're gunning for the top or super desperate for a few extra skill shards.

That's the plan!

MrFreeze
05-27-2017, 03:30 PM
Am I reading the description right? When it says you get the previous tier rewards as you climb, does that mean they repeat as you go up? That'd be 10 skill shards if you reach 500 if that's how it works. I'm starting to think I should go for it. The short work week will make it a little easier.

Nekroliun
05-27-2017, 03:32 PM
Am I reading the description right? When it says you get the previous tier rewards as you climb, does that mean they repeat as you go up? That'd be 10 skill shards if you reach 500 if that's how it works. I'm starting to think I should go for it. The short work week will make it a little easier.

Im 60% sure that its just the tier's rewards, with all the rewards of the previous tiers, you will get the rewards of the tier your on, not of the tier your on and all of the previous tiers.

MrFreeze
05-27-2017, 03:36 PM
Im 60% sure that its just the tier's rewards, with all the rewards of the previous tiers, you will get the rewards of the tier your on, not of the tier your on and all of the previous tiers.

That's kinda what I figured. The other way would be too good to be true. I'll prob still give it a shot. The rewards are pretty good.

PerthEddie
05-27-2017, 04:03 PM
If it works the same as the Sparton 300 event, and I believe it does then if you get to 500 battles you get all prizes from lvl 7,6,5,4,3,2 and 1. If you only do enough battles to get to lvl 5 then you also get the rewards from lvls 4,3,2 and 1 as well.

MrFreeze
05-27-2017, 04:23 PM
If it works the same as the Sparton 300 event, and I believe it does then if you get to 500 battles you get all prizes from lvl 7,6,5,4,3,2 and 1. If you only do enough battles to get to lvl 5 then you also get the rewards from lvls 4,3,2 and 1 as well.

I wasn't active during that event, but your saying you do get the Lv 1 rewards again at lv2 and again at 3 and so on? I hope so. Either way, I'll get what I can out of it.

Edit: after looking at this it seems like you can end up with 15 skill shards if you make 500. Oh wait I think I get it. It's only 6. It just calculates where your at when the event ends and gives you that level. Still pretty good. 15 would be better!

Coletrain
05-27-2017, 04:33 PM

Indeed, and this is how Sparton explained it in the first post. The in-game news post is not clear on this though, would be nice to have official confirmation on if we receive rewards for all tiers or not.

Silentknight
05-27-2017, 04:45 PM
Indeed, and this is how Sparton explained it in the first post. The in-game news post is not clear on this though, would be nice to have official confirmation on if we receive rewards for all tiers or not.
That's what it says & that's how the last one worked. U get em all!

MrFreeze
05-27-2017, 05:03 PM
For some reason I was thinking you get the rewards as you reach each tier, instead of it being done after the event. That's why I thought it was 15 shards. I bought some ironite for it. I'll ride the roller coaster this week and see if I can get there. I don't have to win them all so it should be doable.

treeb0mbb
05-27-2017, 05:44 PM
For some reason I was thinking you get the rewards as you reach each tier, instead of it being done after the event. That's why I thought it was 15 shards. I bought some ironite for it. I'll ride the roller coaster this week and see if I can get there. I don't have to win them all so it should be doable.

To answer you're question yes you get rewards for every tier completed 1,2,3,4 etc all the way up to 7. It's gonna be a lot of resources

Nicko
05-27-2017, 06:52 PM

Seems to be how the Arena's rolling right now. There will be some battles for the dividing lines - but otherwise pretty quiet.

Aristo4
05-27-2017, 06:59 PM
To answer you're question yes you get rewards for every tier completed 1,2,3,4 etc all the way up to 7. It's gonna be a lot of resources

NO way they are cumulative the way I see it. It's just a case of NF making it unclear as usual IMO.

Silentknight
05-27-2017, 07:00 PM
Seems to be how the Arena's rolling right now. There will be some battles for the dividing lines - but otherwise pretty quiet.

Cuz we're all playin Transformers,Lmao! Fuck, I got troopers to do!

Silentknight
05-27-2017, 07:05 PM

Wondered who Carlos was running from? Now I c...Gmac!!!

Ezz
05-27-2017, 07:05 PM
It is cumulative the way spartons post is written. But I think that graphic is displaying the cumulative affect at each tier already

Tritium
05-27-2017, 07:12 PM
It is cumulative the way spartons post is written. But I think that graphic is displaying the cumulative affect at each tier already

My thoughts exactly. The graphic is a useful summary of what you get if you end on a specific tier. Highly useful since you don't have to go through and add the rewards up on your own to see what you'll get.

Enti
05-27-2017, 08:49 PM
Hmmmm I need to grind (only?) 300+ points till arena reset to get to 25 :D wonder when I should start as I don't want to be early nor late hehehe

Silentknight
05-27-2017, 08:53 PM
Hmmmm I need to grind (only?) 300+ points till arena reset to get to 25 :D wonder when I should start as I don't want to be early nor late hehehe

They've started!

Jofer16
05-27-2017, 08:54 PM

Prolly in an hour or 2 to be safe, pick the former or latter depending on your speed :)

Eddiekills
05-27-2017, 09:44 PM
A quick cheap dirty trick to finish a pvp match is to lose it with low ranking characters. You can figure out the pros and cons of it on your own. Ranking and coins collected like normal is part of the cons. Not how I'm going to play.
I'm playing to win for coins so I'm not going to be deliberately losing.

Jofer16
05-27-2017, 09:46 PM
Wondered who Carlos was running from? Now I c...Gmac!!!

Gmac's a beast!

Jofer16
05-27-2017, 09:47 PM
A quick cheap dirty trick to finish a pvp match is to lose it with low ranking characters. You can figure out the pros and cons of it on your own. Ranking and coins collected like normal is part of the cons. Not how I'm going to play.
I'm playing to win for coins so I'm not going to be deliberately losing.

That's what I thought too but Clint corrected me, easier to just instantly exit the match as soon as it starts :)

Tritium
05-27-2017, 09:50 PM
Gmac's a beast!

The forum has a huge amount of great players. It's incredibly cool to see just how many players here are capable of hitting Eternal and battling it out together. ;) Hell, it's even cool to see Canyptian up there at #3!

Jofer16
05-27-2017, 10:59 PM
The forum has a huge amount of great players. It's incredibly cool to see just how many players here are capable of hitting Eternal and battling it out together. ;) Hell, it's even cool to see Canyptian up there at #3!

Yep Canyptians cool, got a PM earlier regarding trooper status, now a part of the death squad! :)

Enti
05-27-2017, 11:56 PM
Well, I forgot that as soon as I start attacking, I'll get a shitload of attacks & revenges back soooooo tough luck, top 50, not 25. Shit happens

CanyptianFit
05-28-2017, 12:05 AM
Not one to sing before the fat lady sings....

I'm just a casual gamer...so this is very special.

Hats off to Killhouse and Kamuz that gave me a run for the money. Damn getting 3rd was frinking hard. Damn. Hats off to the other externals, damn it tough.

Thanks Trit and Jofer, good to be troopers with you and SK, GMAC and others. GMAC, dude you are good!

I never had chance catching you. Glad Jofer wasn't in 4th. :)

Going to honor Pharaoh Eddie as he is my favorite and BillLions, he was a dedicated trooper of mine for a while.

Cheers. 3 never felt so good. :(

It's the little things.

Silentknight
05-28-2017, 12:26 AM

Hats off to Killhouse and Kamuz that gave me a run for the money. Damn getting 3rd was frinking hard. Damn. Hats off to the other externals, damn it tough.

Thanks Trit and Jofer, good to be troopers with you and SK, GMAC and others. GMAC, dude you are good!

Going to honor Pharaoh Eddie as he is my favorite and BillLions, he was a dedicated trooper of mine for a while.

It's the little things.

Grats bud! Nothin casual bout 3rd!!!

Tritium
05-28-2017, 12:29 AM

It's the little things.

Congrats on pulling off #3, man! It certainly is no easy feat with the amount of hardworking and talented players we have here haha. Competing with the best ain't easy!

Well, I forgot that as soon as I start attacking, I'll get a shitload of attacks & revenges back soooooo tough luck, top 50, not 25. Shit happens

Yeah, same here haha. I was on board to rank within the top 50 yesterday, but received too many attacks today to hit it without spending ironite. With the event this week, I wanted to save my ironite so I had to settle with ranking in the 70s. Lame, but oh well. Defenses are made to be broken nowadays.

Killhouse
05-28-2017, 12:30 AM

It's the little things.

Congrats on third! Wasn't really trying to push you... just wanted to make sure I was safe! Glad it worked out!

Hats off to Carlos! Congrats on Eternal!!!!!!

As always great run by Gmac!

KH

Enti
05-28-2017, 12:30 AM
Congrats Can for 3rd

CanyptianFit
05-28-2017, 12:37 AM
As many of you have said, Carlos' team was very tough and no doubt why he got Eternal.

SK your team too was very tough. Dammit you held a number of my attacks.

I hope the developers look at the "immortals" and up the Cost of those 4 toons.

I don't want to ever face a team of those four together...we may see 2 on a team soon. 😳

Cool to go from last weeks rank of 1,785, yes 1,785, to 3rd. Back from vacation now I can relax while you all go crazy over next weeks challenge.

Silentknight
05-28-2017, 01:06 AM
As many of you have said, Carlos' team was very tough and no doubt why he got Eternal.

SK your team too was very tough. Dammit you held a number of my attacks.

I hope the developers look at the "externals" and up the Cost of those 4 toons.

I don't want to ever face a team of those four together...we may see 2 on a team soon. ��

Cool to go from last weeks rank of 1,785, yes 1,785, to 3rd. Back from vacation now I can relax while you all go crazy over next weeks challenge.

Never gunna c 2 of em if store doesn't unlock properly!!! C'mon guys...it's been over 5 months!
Edit: just unlocked...only an hour late

Tritium
05-28-2017, 05:39 AM
Anyone experiencing long loading times right now? This will increase the time sink trying to hit 500 battles.

Hell, I don't think I even have it in me to do 500 to begin with, so the long loading times, the 3-tap bug, and the lack of gold, ironite, and SOT rewards for PVP battles will all kill some of my motivation for this event. :|

FallenAngel666
05-28-2017, 08:09 AM
About the 500 battle amount, I was well over 1,000 battles when I put up over 10,000 points so it's doable everyone! lol
I got close to the 1000 battles too a few time, so i agree it is doable.....we gotta start to play hard!

Hammerhil
05-28-2017, 08:22 AM
The hardest part of this event I think is that it takes time to win battles. I sacrificed a ton of toons beforehand not knowing that we were going to have an event this week so at least I started out with 50ish SOW. I'm trying to win every battle to get coins but will probably switch to auto losing later in the week if I don't get far enough early on.

I hope the rewards actually are cumulative, although looking at the trophy graphic I doubt it. I don't get why it is so damn hard to get skill shards since a single Eddie can take more than 30 to max.

kkkreg5
05-28-2017, 05:39 PM
After 19 hours, with 7.5 hours of sleep, I've gotten in 100 battles while also playing all 50 Troopers. Hoping to get 40 more in before bedtime... so far, spending 180 ironite on SOW refills.

Monte47
05-28-2017, 08:05 PM
So, I don't want to be a jerk, but I'm trying to earn coin along with this event since I'm inevitably going to burn ironite. The same peeps come on my list over and over. Is it asshole not to throw the match for coin? You can pretty well guarantee you'll win against me on revenge😂

Silentknight
05-28-2017, 08:08 PM
So, I don't want to be a jerk, but I'm trying to earn coin along with this event since I'm inevitably going to burn ironite. The same peeps come on my list over and over. Is it asshole not to throw the match for coin? You can pretty well guarantee you'll win against me on revenge😂

Keep hitting em. U can't help ur lists!

Monte47
05-28-2017, 08:10 PM
Keep hitting em. U can't help ur lists!

Ha. Thanks man, that free SOW helps. And, like I said, they guaranteed to win when they hit back lol

Silentknight
05-28-2017, 08:25 PM
Ha. Thanks man, that free SOW helps. And, like I said, they guaranteed to win when they hit back lol

Not if they're out of revenges!

Silentknight
05-28-2017, 08:27 PM
So no one has a problem with this throwing match shit! When does it become illegal??? Eternal is a joke with this!!! Clint missed out!

Browno
05-28-2017, 08:37 PM
Phew! 171 matches played and 2 losses due to lag and missplay from me.
Thats enough for today at least, gotta play the other days too :p

Monte47
05-28-2017, 09:20 PM
Not if they're out of revenges!
Rofl, see what I mean on defense? My Eddie is at 40,000 health and gets killed like an AOF😂

olereimers
05-28-2017, 09:27 PM
220 battles today. but i have no more ironite now. thinking of buying some so i get to 370 battles

Silentknight
05-28-2017, 09:33 PM
Rofl, see what I mean on defense? My Eddie is at 40,000 health and gets killed like an AOF😂

It's not that bad! Lots worse out there. 1st 2 lists yesterday had 3 only Eddie teams,lmao

Tridimensionale
05-28-2017, 09:39 PM

Rofl, i can confirm this xd

Anyway this week is going to be a bloodbath.. i m already at 100 attack (4 refill) & almost 90 defence .. during the week i ll have less time to play so the goal is 275 for me.. good game troopers !

Monte47
05-28-2017, 09:50 PM
It's not that bad! Lots worse out there. 1st 2 lists yesterday had 3 only Eddie teams,lmao
I always wish I could message those folks and say "Erm, you know you have no defense, right?" Lol.

Monte47
05-28-2017, 09:51 PM
Rofl, i can confirm this xd

Anyway this week is going to be a bloodbath.. i m already at 100 attack (4 refill) & almost 90 defence .. during the week i ll have less time to play so the goal is 275 for me.. good game troopers !

HHahah well, I manage to get you your trooper points as well as take a beat down from you when you revenged😂

Silentknight
05-28-2017, 09:53 PM
I always wish I could message those folks and say "Erm, you know you have no defense, right?" Lol.

I posted once & 5 min later voilà!

Askora
05-28-2017, 10:12 PM

I posted once & 5 min later voilà!

Sometimes it's hard to tell. I set up a defense on my tablet yesterday. Playing on my phone at work today and check my defense. All wrong toons, some were old defense, but I know gre hasn't been my defense Eddie for quite a while.

Monte47
05-28-2017, 10:29 PM
So no one has a problem with this throwing match shit! When does it become illegal??? Eternal is a joke with this!!! Clint missed out!
I mean, if y'all want to throw some matches when you battle me, I wouldn't cry about it. Lol. But I get your point. Would be fairly easy to team up with a few and alternate throwing it to win some loot. No way around that I don't think other than limiting times you can hit someone on a list.

Silentknight
05-28-2017, 10:40 PM
I mean, if y'all want to throw some matches when you battle me, I wouldn't cry about it. Lol. But I get your point. Would be fairly easy to team up with a few and alternate throwing it to win some loot. No way around that I don't think other than limiting times you can hit someone on a list.

I really don't care. Just sayin...kinda stupid having an event that promotes cheating! Who decides when it's cheating or just throwing matches. Pretty ez 2 get a few friends to throw matches in this situation!

Silentknight
05-28-2017, 10:44 PM
Sometimes it's hard to tell. I set up a defense on my tablet yesterday. Playing on my phone at work today and check my defense. All wrong toons, some were old defense, but I know gre hasn't been my defense Eddie for quite a while.

If it's a lone Eddie I usually wait a few min in case someone's playin with there defense. But in this environment...screw it! Last week I had an unsharded Visions in there for a day???

Monte47
05-28-2017, 10:47 PM
I really don't care. Just sayin...kinda stupid having an event that promotes cheating! Who decides when it's cheating or just throwing matches. Pretty ez 2 get a few friends to throw matches in this situation!

True. Tho, in the case of the event, I could see peeps that have lots of coin and sharded characters, throwing matches for speed. 500 could get boring to some, I suppose. But point is taken, especially on normal weeks.

CanyptianFit
05-28-2017, 10:51 PM
Askora, I've seen this too when I play arena between iPad/iPhone.

Whenever I switch devices I need to check my toons because whatever toons you had set for defense in that device last will get populated.

Always have to remember to check the D.

Askora
05-28-2017, 10:58 PM
Askora, I've seen this too when I play arena between iPad/iPhone.

Whenever I switch devices I need to check my toons because whatever toons you had set for defense in that device last will get populated.

Always have to remember to check the D.

This was worse, my gre hasn't played defense in weeks. I'm usually pretty good about checking when I switch, so not sure how he got put up there. Maybe old data from the server. Visions has been running the show for a while, not very well. :cool:

Silentknight
05-28-2017, 11:27 PM
True. Tho, in the case of the event, I could see peeps that have lots of coin and sharded characters, throwing matches for speed. 500 could get boring to some, I suppose. But point is taken, especially on normal weeks.

That's my point...very ez to hide it. As I said I don't care & obviously neither does 'the team'.

JJJ428
05-28-2017, 11:46 PM
I was thinking if this was going to be address at all. The grind of 500 battles would get tedious for some and I could see finding a trooper with a good defence and just keep ramming it on auto play to get to 500.

Monte47
05-28-2017, 11:50 PM
That's my point...very ez to hide it. As I said I don't care & obviously neither does 'the team'.

Cheers man. Wish I would have had revenged left, I haven't played the Clairvoyant yet.

Silentknight
05-28-2017, 11:52 PM
Cheers man. Wish I would have had revenged left, I haven't played the Clairvoyant yet.

Well if I don't hear back from IceMan & u have an opening I'll send a request

Monte47
05-29-2017, 12:30 AM
Well if I don't hear back from IceMan & u have an opening I'll send a request

I do actually have one slot. That would be cool. I'd like to play with that toon. Cheers!

Silentknight
05-29-2017, 01:16 AM
I do actually have one slot. That would be cool. I'd like to play with that toon. Cheers!

Letcha know reset tomorrow

MrFreeze
05-29-2017, 03:37 AM
This event is horrible. I'm going blind. I committed myself to go for 500. I'm up to 210 now. If I can get close to 300 before I go back to work on Tuesday I might make it. If I hadn't invested money for ironite I'd just give up and save my eyesight.

Everyone should just set a lone Eddie for their defense so we can all get this over with quickly.

Tritium
05-29-2017, 03:56 AM
This event is horrible. I'm going blind. I committed myself to go for 500. I'm up to 210 now. If I can get close to 300 before I go back to work on Tuesday I might make it. If I hadn't invested money for ironite I'd just give up and save my eyesight.

Everyone should just set a lone Eddie for their defense so we can all get this over with quickly.

Haha man, I'm feeling the burn and am barely at 100 fights so far. Scheisse, it's gonna be a long week! :p

MoonShadow
05-29-2017, 07:19 AM
Sometimes it's hard to tell. I set up a defense on my tablet yesterday. Playing on my phone at work today and check my defense. All wrong toons, some were old defense, but I know gre hasn't been my defense Eddie for quite a while.Oh yes, noticed this too, always have to check defense toons when switching from pc to the tablet or to the phone; and this is annoying, because I think that the defense configuration should remain the same, saved on the server, like the game progress does. Hope the devs will check this one and find a solution. Thx.

Everyone should just set a lone Eddie for their defense so we can all get this over with quickly.This would be great: Eddie vs. Eddie. We should have such an event, it would be fun... for a couple of fights.

Now, it seems that everyone is taking the Arena by storm, as I see only new names in my lists, names I didn't saw before, and I'm pretty low in the ranks, unlike the usual weeks before. Also, noticed some new weird & good defense configurations, which is good.

Will try to play as much as possible, but its damn hard for my eyesight after a couple of battles.

JJJ428
05-29-2017, 03:04 PM
Well on my way, 330 down so far, figure if I get to 400 tomorrow night can just coast rest of the week doing my free 25 or so every day.

gmac
05-29-2017, 05:03 PM
Hey Sparton,

I have not been able to post for a while.

Just to say this is a VERY COOL event! Totally in the right direction! Awesome. Hope you guys are impressed with the response!

An the other Eddie event too, well done.

Tell NF management I send my regards!

(by the way if anybody wonders, I "only" manage four Eddies in the other event, all dupes - 2x Pharaoh, Shaman, and Cyborg).

Cheers
gmac

fred10141988
05-29-2017, 06:14 PM
I think is good to put some low level toons to defense.

Because for most players, we just want to reach 500 matchs.

And if we are easy to lose, that means we can match to low points opponents easily.

Of course if you want to reach high rank, this is not a good option to you.

But 500 is really time-consuming for most players.

Take me for example:

Tridimensionale
05-29-2017, 08:15 PM

Well if you have suspects just ask the devs to check.. i think it s pretty easy to catch anomaly too..

Rogue leader-1547
05-29-2017, 08:44 PM
Do the attacks on your defense count toward the total points for the arena event or is it you only receive points to
attack 500 times to reach the top tier? A few people are asking on the Facebook pages

Tritium
05-29-2017, 08:45 PM
Do the attacks on your defense count toward the total points for the arena event or is it you only receive points to
attack 500 times to reach the top tier? A few people are asking on the Facebook pages

Only attacks you make matter. I wish defenses counted as well. :p

Aristo4
05-29-2017, 08:49 PM
paste this to them:

Curious to know how you’re doing? You can check out your arena stats for that week by tapping the bar at the bottom of the main Arena screen (where your player name and rank are displayed). Look at the “Attack Wins” line in the “CURRENT” column. The third number in this line is the amount of attacks you’ve done for this event (for example, if you see “94% (16/17)”, you’ve done 17 battles for the event).

Enti
05-29-2017, 08:53 PM
Hmmm Shaolin took the lead and is quite far ahead. Dunno if it's cause the arena hammer still hasn't struck or if he is that insanely fast.

Anyway, cheers man for adding my alt acct. You helped me a lot there :D

R1ck
05-29-2017, 09:00 PM
It seems people who was on top 25 last 2 weeks will get an Eternal Soul this Wednesday at store reset.

Enti
05-29-2017, 09:01 PM
It seems people who was on top 25 last 2 weeks will get an Eternal Soul this Wednesday at store reset.

Yup, I'm quite mad at myself for not reaching 25 last week - I'm gonna be missing 5 fragments. Well, shit happens xD

surfingwithdje
05-29-2017, 09:37 PM
Yup, I'm quite mad at myself for not reaching 25 last week - I'm gonna be missing 5 fragments. Well, shit happens xD
Same here, i will miss 5 fragments wednesday :s

Never mind ! 3 more days to wait ;)

bickle
05-29-2017, 10:18 PM
Just thought, does the games on defense count in this ?

Enti
05-29-2017, 10:20 PM
Just thought, does the games on defense count in this ?

Only the attacks you make. Also, draws don't count, so if you have any, be sure to complement that with a win or a loss

Killhouse
05-29-2017, 11:22 PM

I'm 5 away now!

Also, the eternals are cool, but not really that great...

Thedarkness
05-30-2017, 04:03 AM
I'm 5 away now!

Also, the eternals are cool, but not really that great...

Wrath is a monster. If ringes team goes first, good luck. Wrath strips and hits general stuns your whole team, and grim reaper goes to town.

If you go first they are glass cannons though, and beelzebub just sucks.

PerthEddie
05-30-2017, 05:25 AM
Wrath is a monster. If ringes team goes first, good luck. Wrath strips and hits general stuns your whole team, and grim reaper goes to town.

Funnily enough Carlos just appeared in my list (he has Wrath too). I knew his team would be far stronger than mine but I thought "what the hell". I got owned - lol!!!!!!

Enti
05-30-2017, 06:38 AM
Until yesterday I never lost against a Wrath team, but I met the sheer force Ringe's defense has. Wrath going first, CG stuns entire team, marks applied by ABB then next round CG uses marks and result is complete annihilation without even touching my screen. I was just staring at the result in complete amazement, it's so great to see such a beautifully composed defense out there. I was shedding tears of joy and lost with dignity. Hats off Ringe, your def is truly wonderful.

The way each character works with the other is perfect. I think he had Cyborg as Eddie, and next round even though my nomad was not stunned, Cyborg stole 3 power, preventing me from using Mirage with only 6 power left.

Silentknight
05-30-2017, 09:39 AM
Well if you have suspects just ask the devs to check.. i think it s pretty easy to catch anomaly too..

Question: How many times do u have 2 post 'I don't care' to avoid dumbass comments?
Answer: Apparently more than twice!
Can u read???

ShadowedLies
05-30-2017, 09:45 AM
Noticed as I climb the ranks how valuable all the talismans that I missed out on are. Everyone shelled and countered up kicks my ass!

zdm-1083
05-30-2017, 10:24 AM
200 yesterday night, Sunday and Monday day off help a lot. :D
I target to play 50/60 by day to finish Saturday to complete the 500.

That quite a time investment as expected. :]

MrFreeze
05-30-2017, 12:00 PM
I got to where I wanted to be. I'm well over 300. Back to work today, so now I have to watch my rank take a nosedive. If the 1:1 thing holds, I'm due for 80-90 attacks. Have fun tearing my defense apart. I got it coming for how many times I hit some of you guys. Nothing personal though just trying to get the numbers.

You guys at the top are crazy. I have no idea how you can get and hold that many points. I've put in a lot of time since this event started and it blows my mind that the totals are that high. I'm almost blind from this shit.

blade685
05-30-2017, 12:05 PM
it's only for arena battles or pve too?

Nicko
05-30-2017, 01:04 PM
Until yesterday I never lost against a Wrath team, but I met the sheer force Ringe's defense has. Wrath going first, CG stuns entire team, marks applied by ABB then next round CG uses marks and result is complete annihilation without even touching my screen. I was just staring at the result in complete amazement, it's so great to see such a beautifully composed defense out there. I was shedding tears of joy and lost with dignity. Hats off Ringe, your def is truly wonderful.

The way each character works with the other is perfect. I think he had Cyborg as Eddie, and next round even though my nomad was not stunned, Cyborg stole 3 power, preventing me from using Mirage with only 6 power left.

I think Ringe's defense is my favorite out there - Great synergy. I have yet to lose to any Wrath team as well - including Ringes - but I'm sure the day will come...

Nicko
05-30-2017, 01:08 PM
it's only for arena battles or pve too?

PvP only - PvE doesn't count

scott-5496
05-30-2017, 01:08 PM
No real losses for me yet on my attacks - just the one crash straight after the reset so all is going well - even my defence is doing better than normal due to lower rank guys going after me. It is a heck of a grind though! Good to see new teams to play against and none of the new toons have been a bother........yet! I have only faced a three new toons though, the Eddie, Clairvoyant and Wrath and all seem OK but they have not really had a chance to hit me hard yet. My time will come!

Enti
05-30-2017, 01:10 PM
I think Ringe's defense is my favorite out there - Great synergy. I have yet to lose to any Wrath team as well - including Ringes - but I'm sure the day will come...

Well, till yesterday's loss, I conquered Ringe's defense around 5 times already. Then the murders began... :D

PerthEddie
05-30-2017, 01:31 PM
Dunno about anyone else but I think I am getting Repetitive Strain Injury!!

I think I might well have reached my ceiling in the rankings. I just can't seem to get beyond 2900 points. Each time I do manage to get over it I get attacked and lose or I pick fights I lose. Just haven't got the characters to mix things up enough to try and combat the teams I am coming up against. How I wish I had a GCR, AGS, SSD etc. as it seems lots of players at the top have these - I don't :(

zdm-1083
05-30-2017, 02:05 PM
even my defence is doing better than normal due to lower rank guys going after me.

Well I'm living the opposite: my def less than 10% for now... Over 200 defenses.
I'm feeling the miss of quite good toon in defense: AoF, Nomad, Sentinel harpy, CG... Hmm, Prisoner? :D
But as said by PerthEddie before, I think we always miss the right toon, no? XD

scott-5496
05-30-2017, 02:14 PM
Well I'm living the opposite: my def less than 10% for now... Over 200 defenses.
I'm feeling the miss of quite good toon in defense: AoF, Nomad, Sentinel harpy, CG... Hmm, Prisoner? :D
But as said by PerthEddie before, I think we always miss the right toon, no? XD

Yeah it is weird 0 my defence is the strongest it has been in several weeks with no changes at all other than I stuck in my SSD for a bit. - But it was high before that so not sure what it is other than the lower ranked guys are struggling with it - or crashes maybe? My defence is not the best but it seems to be doing better at the moment.

On offence it has been easier as I drop down overnight do first few batches of 10 battles are against weaker defences I think - but when I play it has been 100% victories so far on attack and that is me clearing lists and doing maybe five revenges on top players to get up the rank ladder a bit.

I still have a Prisoner on Attack and Defence - he will always have a place in my heart! In fact my offence team has not changes at all - I just stick with the same four and they seem to be able to do it against all teams so far this week - my time will come for sure, it always does!

Anyway, success to us all in the scrabble to get the attacks done - not sure I will reach 500 as not doing auto but it may come to that to get to the 375!

BonFire
05-30-2017, 03:02 PM
I'm having fun in this event and my attack team feels really good. With the exception of Holy Smoke Eddie, but my masked harpy freezes or stuns quite regularly, while my Sentinel Harpy steals fury pretty decently as well plus she hits hard. More often than not, if I go second I have to make due with just my toons, but they can stop a team pretty nicely. I'm wondering if I should put the Sentinel Harpy on defence by replacing masked with her.

I also finally reached duelist I thanks to this team and my defense.

Tridimensionale
05-30-2017, 04:14 PM
Question: How many times do u have 2 post 'I don't care' to avoid dumbass comments?
Answer: Apparently more than twice!
Can u read???

Nice answer..

Rodrigo-3281
05-30-2017, 04:28 PM
I was able to get to 376 attacks last night and reached a peak of #5. I'm sure that's going to be my ceiling as my defense is pretty bad and I won't be able to play as much arena the rest of the week. I should be able to get to 500+ when it's done and hopefully I'll be able to stay in the top 50.

Tritium
05-30-2017, 06:37 PM
Coolest thing I've seen thus far in this event: A lvl 48, Bobo, with 3140 VP. Too awesome to see! He even had a well thought out defense team. I love seeing the guys with less resources at their disposal make it towards the top.

IceManFerrar
05-30-2017, 07:33 PM
Coolest thing I've seen thus far in this event: A lvl 48, Bobo, with 3140 VP. Too awesome to see! He even had a well thought out defense team. I love seeing the guys with less resources at their disposal make it towards the top.

Completely agree with you, mate. Bobo's team gave me quite a bit of grief last week, and I lost to him the first time and had to think real hard on my attack team the second time around.
Well done to him indeed!

surfingwithdje
05-30-2017, 09:05 PM
Completely agree with you, mate. Bobo's team gave me quite a bit of grief last week, and I lost to him the first time and had to think real hard on my attack team the second time around.
Well done to him indeed!
Nice! What was his team ? (i can't remember if i meet him in the arena...)

mk ultra
05-30-2017, 09:26 PM
Nice! What was his team ? (i can't remember if i meet him in the arena...)

Bobo's team was i think: prisoner, SSD, grim reaper and other toon that i don't remember. and all of them seemed fully sharded

surfingwithdje
05-30-2017, 09:47 PM
Bobo's team was i think: prisoner, SSD, grim reaper and other toon that i don't remember. and all of them seemed fully sharded
Thank you! Yes an effective team :) Sorry for your trooper request, i really wanted to accept you but i havn't any trooper i can drop for the moment :/

Tritium
05-30-2017, 10:00 PM
Thank you! Yes an effective team :) Sorry for your trooper request, i really wanted to accept you but i havn't any trooper i can drop for the moment :/

The one he had when I faced him and when he revenged me was SoL Eddie, AoS, MCR, and Sentinel Harpy. Not a bad team at all. He definitely got lucky on soul pulls, but I admire how he knows how to use the toons effectively together.

surfingwithdje
05-30-2017, 10:17 PM
The one he had when I faced him and when he revenged me was SoL Eddie, AoS, MCR, and Sentinel Harpy. Not a bad team at all. He definitely got lucky on soul pulls, but I admire how he knows how to use the toons effectively together.
Thanks, Yes that also seems to be a good team... MCR is a defence breaker and the sentinel harpy hits hard. If you don't destroy the AoS first, SoL eddie heal all the team... Nice strategy :)

Jofer16
05-30-2017, 10:54 PM
400 down, 100 to go :) 4 losses so far due to playing 2 games at once lol the end is near!

treeb0mbb
05-30-2017, 11:08 PM
400 down, 100 to go :) 4 losses so far due to playing 2 games at once lol the end is near!

Damn crazy I only got like 150 wins down and about 70% of the wins. What's the secret to winning so many and always consistently? I don't have that many good troops but do u need like a prisoner or what? I always wondered how people can win that many.

Tritium
05-30-2017, 11:18 PM

I'm only at 224 and beginning to burn out already haha. I have no idea how you're managing to play both this and what I can only guess to be that Transformers game at the same time haha.

Jofer16
05-31-2017, 12:29 AM
Damn crazy I only got like 150 wins down and about 70% of the wins. What's the secret to winning so many and always consistently? I don't have that many good troops but do u need like a prisoner or what? I always wondered how people can win that many.

Nope, not even using Prisoner. Just play around with what you have available, focus on a group with high damage and survivability with counters to any weakness. Sometimes synergy is better than a team of all the best single toons.

kkkreg5
05-31-2017, 12:52 AM

Ancient Chinese secret...

kkkreg5
05-31-2017, 12:53 AM
329... 60% wins. Stuck at 2000. Defense is taking a pounding...

Browno
05-31-2017, 01:12 AM
420 attacks done and 395 won. Lost due to missplay and being tired :p
I can mostly get all teams with same offense, but change toon and eddie depending on other team.

Hammerhil
05-31-2017, 01:14 AM
Man this is a grind. I'm at about 250 and don't think I can do the full 500.

However, I just fought one battle against someone named Roburrito and it is the highlight of the grind so far: I fought his Coalgiver Eddie and a sacrifical heart. So ridiculous I had to laugh.

Tritium
05-31-2017, 01:32 AM

However, I just fought one battle against someone named Roburrito and it is the highlight of the grind so far: I fought his Coalgiver Eddie and a sacrifical heart. So ridiculous I had to laugh.

You'd like Go80sMetal's team as well then. He's running a rad team consisting of VH Eddie, a 5* Gold Idol, a Sentinel Wickerdeer, and a Possessed Snowman. Too awesome! :p

IceManFerrar
05-31-2017, 03:37 AM

Lol, that gave me one of the best laughs I have had in years, hahaha, thanks man, I needed that.

I am just at about 278 and have amazing respect to GMAC, Jofer, Nicko, and all of these guys who play so much to get to the top. It sure isn't easy and takes a lot of skill. I would love to know the "Ancient Chinese Secret" of Jofer..I have won 260/278, so about 94% win rate. Have no clue how you could only lose 4 games out of 400, Jofer, yikes, that is simply unbelievable!

MoonShadow
05-31-2017, 06:28 AM
This event is indeed lots of fun, although its really hard for me to play sooooo much, I'm just at a 138 games and I wonder if I'll reach the 275 wanted. IDK how many of you around here can play so much and win so muc in the same time, total respect for you!

Anyway, the most fun I've had yesterday, when, after I managed somehow to win a game against a team consisting Wrath, I've lost the streak bonuses against a team of a 84 Lvl user (if I remember correctly), led by a Speed of Light Eddie... that blue digital devil kept on healing his mates until they wrecked all of my toons till death. And I just laughed afterwards.

LandCrusher70
05-31-2017, 07:03 AM
I did it.
I made 500. It was fun, but a ton of work.
I'm usually lucky if I get 250 in a week. I figured I could reach the 275 mark, so my goal was 375. When I hit that, I kept going.
I'm alway content if I get into the top 100. At the moment I'm in the #3 slot, but I'm not looking for the podium. That's just way too much work for me.
Good luck everyone on you goals. Ive gotta get back to life....

BTW:
I don't have the greatest characters. I lost A LOT. Fortunately I had enough ironite to keep refilling my SOW.

Grim
05-31-2017, 08:38 AM
not enough ironite to aim for level 7, probably I'll reach level 5 and it will be still a success.

Nekroliun
05-31-2017, 08:58 AM
I would like to get to level 2, but nah, pvp is just too boring...

TiHa
05-31-2017, 11:09 AM
I'm level 32 and am aiming for the 125, maybe for the 200 matches, but I dont think I can get that with a possitive winrate, since I only get enemies that are above lvl 70 mostly and have maxed out toons, while I only have my Cyborg Eddie and 4* toons.

Browno
05-31-2017, 11:36 AM
You just need to get numbers of attacks, not wins :)

TiHa
05-31-2017, 11:40 AM
You just need to get numbers of attacks, not wins :)

I know that much, but I would really like to get a possitiv winrate, so I can get to the next tier in PVP to get the reward I get for doing so. ;)

MrFreeze
05-31-2017, 11:46 AM
I'm level 32 and am aiming for the 125, maybe for the 200 matches, but I dont think I can get that with a possitive winrate, since I only get enemies that are above lvl 70 mostly and have maxed out toons, while I only have my Cyborg Eddie and 4* toons.

If I was just starting out in this game I'd seriously consider running a really weak defense team. i would think staying low in the ranks would help your win rate. At early levels your better off getting as many coins as possible, rather than trying for rank I think.

TiHa
05-31-2017, 11:53 AM
Hm, that would be something to have considerd beforehand . xD Now I would need to lose quite a lot of points to even get back down to a level with mostly enemies on my level since I have around 1700 points at the moment.

Well, I am waiting for the new legendary soul to be available, got enough coins and some for it.

IceManFerrar
05-31-2017, 01:24 PM
I did it.
I'm usually lucky if I get 250 in a week. I figured I could reach the 275 mark, so my goal was 375. When I hit that, I kept going.
I'm alway content if I get into the top 100. At the moment I'm in the #3 slot, but I'm not looking for the podium. That's just way too much work for me.

BTW:
I don't have the greatest characters. I lost A LOT. Fortunately I had enough ironite to keep refilling my SOW.

Dude, that is simply crazy that you were able to get to 500 battles so quickly in only 4 days, wowman, hats off indeed. I have fun playing your defense team...definitely gives me a tough time whenever I face you, lol!

IZI
05-31-2017, 01:56 PM
Sitting at 211 matches so far. On pace for 275 pretty easily. A typical PVP week for me is about 70, so this event is working if the intent was to increase PVP.

Enti
05-31-2017, 02:19 PM
313 so far, pretty much on track, while working my way towards 200 on my alt account. Simultaneous PvP is entertaining and is risky of chance of failure due to distraction xD

PerthEddie
05-31-2017, 02:32 PM
I wish APMA errors counted. I would have gone well past 500 now. Getting pretty f*****g annoyed with them now.

Enti
05-31-2017, 02:39 PM
I had the most annoying APMA error today - on my last fight on the list. Result = lost match, list refreshed, 2 free SoW lost

blackbolt
05-31-2017, 02:41 PM
313 so far, pretty much on track, while working my way towards 200 on my alt account. Simultaneous PvP is entertaining and is risky of chance of failure due to distraction xD

Respect man, i found it challenging with just one account!

BTW, 323 and counting 4 me...i'll do it! We'll do it! Up the irons!

PerthEddie
05-31-2017, 02:45 PM
Has anyone else spotted some weird stuff going on with the Revenge list? I have been revenging and winning/losing and see the "Victory" or "Defeat" button. After a few minutes though it disappears and get the "Attack" button so you can revenge them again. What the hell is that all about?????

Nicko
05-31-2017, 02:49 PM
Has anyone else spotted some weird stuff going on with the Revenge list? I have been revenging and winning/losing and see the "Victory" or "Defeat" button. After a few minutes though it disappears and get the "Attack" button so you can revenge them again. What the hell is that all about?????

And I thought I was going crazy ;)

Yep - noticed the same thing.

Inishmore
05-31-2017, 03:22 PM
I did it.

BTW:

Respect and congrats! I thought my 403 were crazy. But when I hear your numbers or Entis I am humbled;)

PerthEddie
05-31-2017, 03:37 PM
And I thought I was going crazy ;)

Yep - noticed the same thing.

I thought I was going mad as well. I sat there thinking "did I revenge or not"???

Well 300 down for me. Have to say it is getting a bit tedious now but I am keeping at it and am on course to get to 500. Given rain out here for Saturday as well so might get a full day at it too to help me get over the line

Browno
05-31-2017, 03:44 PM
500 reached :)
469 matches won

Kardas
05-31-2017, 03:51 PM
I'll give in. And try PVP. Just this once.

LandCrusher70
05-31-2017, 04:41 PM
Dude, that is simply crazy that you were able to get to 500 battles so quickly in only 4 days, wowman, hats off indeed. I have fun playing your defense team...definitely gives me a tough time whenever I face you, lol!

Ha! That's good to hear my defense is capable of putting up a decent battle, albeit, a losing one, but none the less.... ;)

Mariner-1212
05-31-2017, 04:51 PM
514 and counting. Trying to decide if I spend my 6 skill shards (to come) on my Tailgunner Eddie who I've been waiting to upgrade, or spend them on the Eternal that I'll land when the contest is over. We probably both know the answer to what I'll do.

LandCrusher70
05-31-2017, 04:53 PM
Respect and congrats! I thought my 403 were crazy. But when I hear your numbers or Entis I am humbled;)

Thanks Insishmore! I have much respect for Ho-Fur, GMAC, Shaolinlondo, FallenAngel, Killhouse, Nicko, Ring666, Silentknight, and all the other diehards playing (I can't possibly name them all!). I can see it takes some serious commitment to podium, let alone doing it multiple weeks! It's more than I am willing (or capable) of doing. I am humbled!

Mariner-1212
05-31-2017, 04:53 PM
469 matches won

Impressive record, Browno!

LandCrusher70
05-31-2017, 04:56 PM
469 matches won

That IS impressive.
Right now I'm at 471/535.

Browno
05-31-2017, 05:12 PM
514 and counting. Trying to decide if I spend my 6 skill shards (to come) on my Tailgunner Eddie who I've been waiting to upgrade, or spend them on the Eternal that I'll land when the contest is over. We probably both know the answer to what I'll do.

Yeah maxed tailgunner is a beast in pve autofarm, even better than cyborg.

Also thanks :)
Pharaoh eddie does a great job on offense.

R1ck
05-31-2017, 05:16 PM
Another bug!!!

Tritium
05-31-2017, 05:19 PM

I experienced this as soon as it hit midnight PST. Must have something to do with the new month coming up or something making everything go haywire. :p

Fudjo
05-31-2017, 05:19 PM
You'd like Go80sMetal's team as well then. He's running a rad team consisting of VH Eddie, a 5* Gold Idol, a Sentinel Wickerdeer, and a Possessed Snowman. Too awesome! :p

Just fought Go82sMetal's team today! So good! \,,/

Fudjo
05-31-2017, 05:21 PM
469 matches won

Congrats, Trooper!

Tritium
05-31-2017, 05:29 PM
Btw, a heads up for everyone: remember that today at server reset will mark the new month, meaning that all arena store items will refresh. Take advantage of that and buy as many items as you can before it resets again on Saturday!

LandCrusher70
05-31-2017, 05:52 PM
Btw, a heads up for everyone: remember that today at server reset will mark the new month, meaning that all arena store items will refresh. Take advantage of that and buy as many items as you can before it resets again on Saturday!

Wow, really?! Sweet!
Thanks!
I've been involved with this infernal game for 10 months and never knew that!

IceManFerrar
05-31-2017, 06:27 PM

Thanks Tritium. Lol, I'm with LandCrusher on this one...been playing this game for ages now and did not know about this.

Cool, all the Iron Coins which I got for grinding this Event will come to use.

With the Counterstrike Talismans gone, I only really care about Skillshards and Eternal Soul Fragments.

Do any of you buy the colored rare souls? I wish they would offer G/A souls like they have for Trooper points.

BonFire
05-31-2017, 06:54 PM

Dude, I didn't know that, so if I can get another 250 coins and then get 500 battles done by Sunday, I may actually be able to get an eternal soul. And pry for the Clairvoyant.

Rodrigo-3281
05-31-2017, 07:21 PM

Hmmm. Currently, my store says that only the Legendary Soul will reset in less than 5 hours. Everything else says that they will reset until 3 days from now.

Tritium
05-31-2017, 07:31 PM
Hmmm. Currently, my store says that only the Legendary Soul will reset in less than 5 hours. Everything else says that they will reset until 3 days from now.

You'll see. It's happened every previous month up until now. It was the reason some players were able to have 3 sets of strike talismans within 2 weeks while everyone else could only get 2 sets during that time. The whole store refreshes.

Rodrigo-3281
05-31-2017, 07:59 PM
You'll see. It's happened every previous month up until now. It was the reason some players were able to have 3 sets of strike talismans within 2 weeks while everyone else could only get 2 sets during that time. The whole store refreshes.

That's awesome then!

Askora
05-31-2017, 08:27 PM
Thanks Tritium. Lol, I'm with LandCrusher on this one...been playing this game for ages now and did not know about this.

Cool, all the Iron Coins which I got for grinding this Event will come to use.

With the Counterstrike Talismans gone, I only really care about Skillshards and Eternal Soul Fragments.

Do any of you buy the colored rare souls? I wish they would offer G/A souls like they have for Trooper points.

I buy the colored rare souls if I've got enough iron coins to spare. I may start skipping out on the blue though as I think the only rare I'm missing is pdk now, so I'm almost guaranteed a dupe instead of him. I've got a decent roster finally, but still a few I'd like to have.

Tridimensionale
05-31-2017, 08:28 PM

Thanks for the hint mate, didn t know that ;)

Update: 307 attacks and gradually losing my sight xd i tried to install android emulators but didn t like them so keep playing on the phone...

Browno
05-31-2017, 08:48 PM
Thanks for the hint mate, didn t know that ;)

Update: 307 attacks and gradually losing my sight xd i tried to install android emulators but didn t like them so keep playing on the phone...
Awesome! You are almost there!
3 more days and 70 attacks each day, you can do it!

90mphyorker
05-31-2017, 08:55 PM

Thanks for the heads up! Never noticed that before. Nice little extra reward for all tha grinding this week.

Enti
05-31-2017, 09:08 PM
Do any of you buy the colored rare souls?

While this week I got my last sentinel character I was missing (Harpy) out of 3* and above, I will still buy one for vortex feed

352/360 currently and aiming 400 today

Kris-0707
05-31-2017, 09:30 PM
3 days to go and I just finished my 500 battle. Now chill and just free SoW till the end of the week.

Enti
05-31-2017, 10:24 PM
Well, 404 battles done so far. I'm waiting for arena hammer to smash my head as I'm close to 100 attacks more than defends

Expecting to lose around 4-500 points overnight

MrFreeze
05-31-2017, 10:32 PM
I'm a little over 430 now. Trying to conserve irionite at this point. I was planning on trying to hold a decent rank by the end of this, but I might just save the ironite and let it go. I think Saturday could be a real shitshow. The way things are headed you might need 5000 points just to make top 50.

zdm-1083
05-31-2017, 10:33 PM
300 games at 90+% win.
I'm on track to reach 500 Saturday.

I know about this and was thinking that is true for almost everyone.
How we could make sure maximum player are aware of this kind of "must-know" little tip?

LandCrusher70
05-31-2017, 11:11 PM
Expecting to lose around 4-500 points overnight
I lost ~600pts and 30 positions in 12hrs! HA!:eek:

Sag7272
05-31-2017, 11:25 PM
Oh! You blew that one lol... Always thought everyone knew it ;) ... Did that since very first month of beta, remember always buying everything right away in case it was just a server error..

I know about this and was thinking that is true for almost everyone.
How we could make sure maximum player are aware of this kind of "must-know" little tip?
... Afraid too much publicity will get it "fixed" ;)

BonFire
05-31-2017, 11:35 PM
Ah man, I really hate when you run into that one defense that whoops your ass. Wish we had 15 sands of war so it didn't feel like a complete toss to spend 30 ironite on it.

Tritium
05-31-2017, 11:37 PM
... Afraid too much publicity will get it "fixed" ;)

I doubt it will get changed. Besides, it only happens once a month, so I imagine it's not a big issue since it can't be abused in any way. It's almost like a nice little treat for hanging around for another month haha. If the devs ever decide to change it, I'm sure we can all come up with good reasons to have them leave it as is.

Edit: Ooh, I'm loving that post count. :cool:

R1ck
05-31-2017, 11:37 PM
I know it is not a good strategy to be up in ranks so early in the week but there's​ nothing I can do, have to play now because will not have time on Saturday, it is the UEFA champions league final.
360 attacks so far.

Sag7272
05-31-2017, 11:46 PM
Edit: Ooh, I'm loving that post count. :cool:
Nice! Didn't notice at first, happy to have contributed :)

kkkreg5
06-01-2017, 12:02 AM
Anyone cutting your Troopers some slack if they don't play every day? I have 2 that are 1 and 2 days respectively. I know I'm playing all mine plus 403 arena matches...

kkkreg5
06-01-2017, 12:07 AM

Tritium speaks the truth! 20 Eternal Shard frags and a skill from arena store!

druid138
06-01-2017, 12:08 AM
Anyone cutting your Troopers some slack if they don't play every day? I have 2 that are 1 and 2 days respectively. I know I'm playing all mine plus 403 arena matches...

I'm playing all 50 every day, as usual. I'm at 314 Arena battles - going for 500. I won't hold it against anyone, however, if they don't use mine every day this week. Just get to 500!

druid138-6195

CanyptianFit
06-01-2017, 12:16 AM
Tritium, I've noticed that phenom too which is why every time it resets I'm always on it right away just in case.

Pleasantly surprised yet again.

MrFreeze
06-01-2017, 12:46 AM
I'm playing all 50 every day, as usual. I'm at 314 Arena battles - going for 500. I won't hold it against anyone, however, if they don't use mine every day this week. Just get to 500!

druid138-6195

I've been farming fallen star in ailing kingdom madness this week. The runes and shards are weak but it goes really fast and the talisman drops are useful. Gets through a bunch of troopers in a hurry.

Fudjo
06-01-2017, 02:12 AM
Ah man, I really hate when you run into that one defense that whoops your ass. Wish we had 15 sands of war so it didn't feel like a complete toss to spend 30 ironite on it.

I'm not too proud to hit the refresh button. :)

Tritium
06-01-2017, 02:19 AM
Broke 300 attacks. Man, to think that this was the threshold in the last PVP event. It already feels like a lot, and yet there's more to go! :p

Coletrain
06-01-2017, 02:23 AM

I'm taking care of mine because I want those trooper points, but it's a real slog to do it along with the 500 battles and I won't begrudge those troopers that need to make a choice this week to just focus on arena.

TiHa
06-01-2017, 02:27 AM
For me it was close yesterday, cause my batteries ran low on me. But I managed to use all my troopers, although I have to say, that I dont have 50 yet and I think that would be too much for my poor tablet. xD It is on the edge both battery and temperature wise. ^^

Ian
06-01-2017, 08:51 AM

Playing all my troopers regardless, even if some get done later in the day than usual, I still want (need) badges, and I know I would not have the time or inclination to make 500 arena battles anyway - setting my sights on 275 which will be the most I've ever done. Not even done 200 at present and I'm already bored of it for this week :)

Browno
06-01-2017, 09:19 AM
I dont keep track of my troopers but i usuaĺly get 1100 badges each day from them even when my list is full of active troopers. I use all my troopers daily and have maybe missed 2 since august.
I give troopers 9 days before i consider changing them since i imagine them having another life than lotb.

PerthEddie
06-01-2017, 10:16 AM
I've been farming fallen star in ailing kingdom madness this week. The runes and shards are weak but it goes really fast and the talisman drops are useful. Gets through a bunch of troopers in a hurry.

That is what I am doing. Get all Troopers cleared in the day and PvP in the evening

thealchemist
06-01-2017, 11:11 AM
I'm just hoping to make it 125.....which would be more than double what I normally achieve. I'd love to get to 200 for the legendary soul but I can't see it happening as I haven't got to 100 yet. Maybe the next event.....

MrFreeze
06-01-2017, 12:14 PM
480. The end is in sight. If they ran another event like this, I doubt I'd try this hard again. I had to buy irionite or I wouldn't have made 500. I don't like the idea of events that make you buy things. It might have been possible for some players to do this without spending, but I'm guessing a lot of us did. Or you could just cheat since the devs aren't addressing that problem. It makes it seem pretty pointless to spend on ranking when you know it's a possibility, but I'm a fool so I did.

LandCrusher70
06-01-2017, 12:26 PM
480. The end is in sight. If they ran another event like this, I doubt I'd try this hard again. I had to buy irionite or I wouldn't have made 500. I don't like the idea of events that make you buy things. It might have been possible for some players to do this without spending, but I'm guessing a lot of us did. Or you could just cheat since the devs aren't addressing that problem. It makes it seem pretty pointless to spend on ranking when you know it's a possibility, but I'm a fool so I did.
You're almost there!!
I was one that didn't spend a dime. I had a (small) stash of ironite, and was fortunate enough to hit an achievement that gave me 100.... so, I just made it.
BTW: You defense has my number. I get a cold sweat when playing it. If you're on my list, I skip you and play you last. HA!

MrFreeze
06-01-2017, 02:12 PM
You're almost there!!
I was one that didn't spend a dime. I had a (small) stash of ironite, and was fortunate enough to hit an achievement that gave me 100.... so, I just made it.
BTW: You defense has my number. I get a cold sweat when playing it. If you're on my list, I skip you and play you last. HA!

I noticed that. That one morning you were all over my defense list. I shoukd have bought a lottery ticket that morning. It was pure luck. I know how you feel though, some defenses I can breeze through, others just ruin me. Every time I go against Tritiums defense I go second and get wrecked. It's the kind of team I usually don't have problems with, but it's killed me at least 3-4 times in a row now.

Patrice-1201
06-01-2017, 04:03 PM
Done, finally hit 500 after the KISS concert in London last night ;-)

Enti
06-01-2017, 04:05 PM

Good job mate! Now go and get your well-deserved rest

Rodrigo-3281
06-01-2017, 04:23 PM
Got over 500 yesterday and I felt so relieved!

kkkreg5
06-01-2017, 04:40 PM

Congrats Patrice! I'm 50 away.

How was Paul's voice?

Patrice-1201
06-01-2017, 05:00 PM
Congrats Patrice! I'm 50 away.

How was Paul's voice?

Thanks mate, Paul's voice was fine they put on a great show ! Photos on my Facebook page
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=741133862693286&tsid=0.23545962741031579&source=typeahead

ShadowedLies
06-01-2017, 06:57 PM
Grats to those who have hit 500 already. Sitting at around 310 myself. Thinking 375 will be my target since I've burned through all my stashed ironite.

hold
06-01-2017, 07:04 PM
Grats to those who have hit 500 already. Sitting at around 310 myself. Thinking 375 will be my target since I've burned through all my stashed ironite.

Yeah ... just done 275 ... will clear 2 or 3 more lists today and head for the 375. No time saturday evening ... CL final is on ...

P.S: anyone else meating APMA every day at least twice? Really annoying if you win a fight that counts as a loss ...

P.P.S: Shouldn't have called her name ... just had an APMA3 *grrrr*

Tritium
06-01-2017, 07:29 PM
I'm experiencing a decent amount of APMA errors as well. A 500 battle PVP event is the perfect time for server errors to rear their heads. :rolleyes::p

zamasu
06-01-2017, 07:35 PM

330 here. I think I am doing 375 as well .. 500 is too much

Fudjo
06-01-2017, 08:05 PM
330 here. I think I am doing 375 as well .. 500 is too much

275 is the sweet spot for me. I don't have the time or the ironite to hit 500 and the 375 mark doesn't seem worth it to me. I'm also content to wait another week to get my Eternal soul.