PDA

View Full Version : Nomad attacking twice

abbadon
05-27-2017, 07:39 AM
Not sure why, but the Nomad on Carlos team is attacking twice in a row, I have *not discerned when, maybe of has to due Wrath or some other bug. Anyone else notice this, or something in similar circumstance? At first I thought it was the angel of strike bug, but his team wasn't using one.

hold
05-27-2017, 08:17 AM
Not sure why, but lot the Nomad on Carlos team is attacking twice in a row, I have discerned when, maybe of has to due Wraith and some bug. Anyone else notice this, PR something in similar circumstance? At first I thought lot was the angel of strike bug, but his team wasn't using one.

I saw this as well several times and it cannot be a revenge and a new attack since I was going first and attacked the Nomad first. In his round he got 2 attacks (rest of the team was frozen, none of my toons died)

abbadon
05-27-2017, 10:21 AM
Agreed it isn't the counter strike talisman since he attacks twice in a row. I've also seen it late in the match when the talisman has worn (or should) have worn off.

DaveMurray
05-27-2017, 04:00 PM
I confirm that too with Carlos Nomad, it happened twice.
It also happened to me with a Samurai Eddie yesterday and a Sentinel Harpy today.