PDA

View Full Version : AI Eddies not using fury in PVP

Tritium
05-28-2017, 05:05 PM
I've noticed that Eddies yet again aren't using their fury moves in PVP. This makes it easier for us on offense (as if we need it to be even easier than it currently is), but will hurt most players' hold rate. I even tested my own defense and tried my best to let my AI Cyborg live for as long as possible, and he wasted 3 turns with maxed fury without using his fury move at all.

Kris-0707
05-28-2017, 05:18 PM
I had 2 fights few minutes ago, where Tailgunner and then Vision Eddie have used fury attacks on me.
On the morning, I was locked in the coffin by Vampire Hunter and was attacked by Vikings Invader as well, so AI uses fury moves, but very occasionally.

Silentknight
05-28-2017, 05:28 PM
Yep, just stupid A.I. I've had a Cyborg in'fury'ate me!

Askora
05-28-2017, 10:27 PM
I had 2 fights few minutes ago, where Tailgunner and then Vision Eddie have used fury attacks on me.
On the morning, I was locked in the coffin by Vampire Hunter and was attacked by Vikings Invader as well, so AI uses fury moves, but very occasionally.

Not sure if you're the same Kris, but if you are, I'd like your harpy to train mine. My prisoner stuns the harpy and transfers silence. So, she responds by cleansing and taking another turn to wipe out half my team. Stinks when you're trying to clear a list.